Fansign

Real Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
BTS were having a fansign event and The fans were crazy shouting 'Vkook or Taekook' well,they're the most shipped couples anyway.They were all cute and lovable to each other but who knew they secretly hate each other very much. "Hey ..don't step on my foot!" The younger of the two whisper to the older who was acting cute and all.Then Taehyung or V hugged Jungkook and the latter just fake smiled and the fans were crazy. As they were still hugging "Oh!Go away!" the maknae whispers."Did you think i want to hug you" V whispers back."Then don't do that!"jungkook replied with a fake smile "If not for the fans...I hate U" V replied "I hate u more" Maknae finally get rid of V's hug and is now free,"Who to blame that we are the most shipped couples!!" Then fangirl came,"Oppa who do you like more Jhope Oppa or Jungkook Oppa.." She asked shyly to V,after signing V took JK's hand hold it tightly and show the fangirl,"Of course,my maknae!!" Jungkook fake a smile,he wanted to puke,oh how he wish to end!! "oh really..thank you,you're the best couple" she exclaimed then hurriedly went down to the group of girl and soon A bunch of fangirl screams were heard..Ughhh!!ing Loud!!______________________ END of Chap1..I know it's short,I'll try making it longer.But, it's hard when you're using Mobile phne.tsk tsk..Anyway i'll try mx best..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter