Part 1

Always Been You

So here is the first part of my short story~ Yay!! I hope you guys enjoy it eventho it's super short but I plan to make the next part longer so please be patient.


“Welcome everyone to The Music! Tonight we have a very special guest, it’s been 2 whole years since her last comeback and now she has released a new single Closer, Kim Taeyeon!”

Taeyeon’s heart swelled as she saw the audience bright cheers and the waving of banners that expressed their love for her. A blinding smile spread across her face as she waved to her adoring fans and bowed, “Hello, I’m Kim Taeyeon.”  

“Ah~ so your new single is really successful right now and you have already won a number of trophies for this single. Congratulations!” the interviewer started which Taeyeon replied with a bow of thanks. The interview was like any other, the questions were all the same nevertheless Taeyeon did enjoy answering them as she felt that she hasn’t connected with her fans in so long even with her SNS accounts.

“So, Taeyeon, you debuted at a young age and now it’s been 10 years since then. For your 10th year anniversary, we have prepared a special video.” A look of disbelief appeared on Taeyeon’s face as she looked on with anticipation about the content of the video. As soon as the video was played, Taeyeon couldn’t help but giggle, her high school teachers began to appear one by one, each complimented on Taeyeon’s success; some longer than others. Somehow the production crew was able to track some of her old classmates but one classmate stuck out the most to her. 

He was a jokester but not someone people would call the class clown as he has that charm to brighten the classroom without being an annoying brat. He wasn’t the best looking guy in the year but his charming personality was what attracted most of the female population of Seoin High including Taeyeon herself. The audience clapped politely as the video ended however the interviewer didn’t stop there, “We have another surprise for you, Taeyeon. We have invited a guest today and they are currently sitting backstage waiting patiently to be called out so please come on out!”

Everything began to move slowly for Taeyeon, as a shoe appears; her heart began to beat erratically with excitement and anticipation. As soon she saw who it was, Taeyeon froze and her heart stopped beating for a few seconds as the person walked up to her.  

There he was smiling that adorable smile that she had imprinted in her brain, holding out a bouquet of flowers to her in front of national television. It’s really him,

Byun Baekhyun.


That's it for part 1~ Sorry that it's super short but please do COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE so it could give me a little bit more motivation to write the next part. tbh saying updat e please will not help >.<