Practice makes perfect

My Idol life....

I know what you guys are thinking,

Who is this who think he can win my heart back by updating today,

but please guys, I have a life outside of this.

I'm sorry if you are angry, so please forgive me.

my dancing competition has finally end and I will have a lot time to update, so please wait.

And if you want to bash me, go ahead, I deserved it.

I don't know when is the next update is, but I will try as fast as I can.


Milky Way Entertainment practice room

20 January 2012


"Only one shot! Only one shot! Bite down hard go against them! One shot!"

Heavy breathing could be heard all over the room.

"Only one shot! Only one shot! Throw yourself at the world! One shot!"

Sweat dripping to the cold wooden floor from.

"Only one shot! Only one shot! Throw yourself at the world! One shot!"

The up-beat music was blasting making the room fell like it was moving the room felt like it was moving with rhythm.

"Only one shot! Only one shot...You only have last chance you know?"

The aching and sore muscles of the dancers were being forced to move to get the choreography down to perfection.

"Alright boys, that's a wrap, the choreographer, Kim Sohyun or Dan as he likes to be called, push the play stop button on the music system.

In unison, maybe the most unison they been all day, the boys exhaustedly collapsed to the ground in a heap.

Dan chuckled and shook his head, "Today practice is very good, but they are some mistake you boys need to correct. Sean, Chris, you're dancing too fast, try to be a bit slow. Hakkun, Jongi, when you're dancing, move your entire body, not just your head. Youngmin, Kazuma, look at the mirror, not at each other."

The boys nodded and Dan clasped his hand together, "That's all for today, don't be late for practice tomorrow. Same time, same place." The boys nodded once again and were more than grateful when the strict and overbearing choreographer left the room.

"Oh holy god." Jongi's voices rose above the heavy breathing, "It all going to be over soon, right Hyung?"

"Define soon kid." Sean panted.

Their manager,Jimmy snickered as he entered the room, "If you ask me, I think you boys are already doing great." He passed several water bottle to the boys and they all gulped down the water in one go. Jimmy chuckled.

"Yo Jim, can you please explain why are we releasing a full length album just after debuting?" Youngmin grunted, "I mean, yes I'm happy and excited about it, but isn't it too fast for a rookie group?"

Jimmy nodded, "Yes it's fast, but we are doing this for the sake of your popularity. You boys are the number talk K-POP group right now, and we want to keep it that way.SM entertainment and several other music companies are either getting ready or already prepared to debut their own boy group, so we need to step up our game before the they do. The more time we wasted, the more your popularity is going down."

"Personally, I think you boys are already doing very well, especially for a rookie group. Me and the board are not expecting you to be the nest SHINee, Big Bang or Super Junior when it comes to being sync. But what we do expect from you is all of you doing your best, especially with the Milky Way Family backing you up. I know we ain't the YG family or SMTOWN, but at least you have us right?"

Youngmin laughed, "Awww~~ Hyung's getting sentimental on us. Go marry Sean-Hyung or something, you guys make a cute couple." The others laugh at Youngmin remarks as Sean throws the empty water bottle straight at Youngmin.

Jimmy shook his head as he excuse himself out.

Hakkun smiled as he laid himself onto the cold wooden floor, the others following suit. "I can't believe we're already preparing to released an album, this is so exciting."

"Do you know how many song will it have?" Jongi asked.

The leader, Sean shrugged, "Boss said it will have a total of 12 song. He didn't say much, just asking us to concentrate on practicing before our comeback."

"I heard SHINee and Big Bang are going to released their own album this year. You think we can have the same level of popularity as them?"

Sean smiled, "If we keep practicing hard, we may. Our actions affect our popularity Maknae. Whatever we do, the fans and media will act differently on our action. They may like it, or they may bash it. So with this album coming up, we need to work our off to prove to everyone we ain't just a small rookie group who can't even face a couple of elementary student, we are the group who is going to take over the world." he looked at his fellow member, "You guys wanted this right? Well, here's our chance to do it."

The others nodded, "But will the fans like us?" Kazuma mumbled.

Everyone went quiet at the though. Even their leader couldn't say anything.

Will they like them? They don't know. Will they dislike them? They don't know. They knew some people already hate them for having ties with the Milky Way Family, the company that almost crumbled back in 2009, but who could blame them? They were the ones who stayed behind and tried to bring the company back into shape, so who could blame them?

Eve before they debuted, all of them has already been bashed by the fans, and the member who received the most hurtful comment is their American leader, Sean.

'Damn, he's ugly!"

"His dancing skills are like ! Even my grandma dance more better than him!"

"Go back home you American !"

And the list goes on and on. No matter how many times he said he is not affected by the comment, s and even the staff knows how much he is hurting inside.

The trains of though were interrupted when someone knock on the door.

Jongi went to open it but the person threw it open before she could.

"Siwon! This is not your building, don't be rude!"

"Shut up Donghae, I do whatever I want. Hurry up and just give the damn invitation so we can leave."

The members raised an eyebrow at the intruders while Kazuma snickered. the members, except for Sean, jumped up from their spots on the ground.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm the face of Super Junior, Choi Siwon." He said proudly, making his friend beside him rolled his eyes, "And This is Donghae."

Kazuma opened his mouth to say a rude remark but Sean clamsped his hand over to cover his mouth.

"Nice to meet you. I'm the second oldest and main vocals of the group, Lee Hakkun." Hakkun stepped in to introduce himself. He motioned to Kazuma, "This is our main rapper, Jin Kazuma." He didn't look up but just gave a small nodded, "Jongi, our Maknae and main vocals." He wave his hand shyly. "Chris, the face and also second main dancer of the group, " Chris smiled, "and finally, our leader and main dancer, Sean."

The moment Siwon eyes landed on Sean, his eyes flashed, "So you are the so called American Idol huh?" He said mockingly."Damn you are ugly." That received everyone attention.

"Siwon!" His friend, Donghae shouted.

"Excuse me?" Sean stood up and went face to face with him.

Siwon ignore Donghae shouted,"How are you an idol anyway. You don't deserved to be here. You will just ruined the K-POP image.You're dancing skills might be awesome, but you are not even handsome not to men-"

"Siwon." another voice said.

Everyone looked behind Siwon, another person, who they all recognized as Super Junior's leader, Leeteuk, put his hand on Siwon's shoulder, "Now not the place to do something like that. They just debuted, don't give them a hard time. You're suppose to be a senior, act like it."

Siwon glared one last time again at Sean before exiting the room.

"I'm sorry about him, he's always like that." Leeteuk said softly. "Anyway, I'm Super Junior's leader Leeteuk." He bowed. He then gave an envelope to Sean before bowing one more time, "We have to now. Sorry we can't say long, we still need to give this to several other group, so we need to leave. I hope you guys can come to the party, I'm already a big fan of you. Let's go Donghae before Siwon do something stupid again."

They both exited the room while the members of Invisible stay rooted to the spot, eyes widened, jaws dropped,

"Did....Did the leader of Super Junior said he's a big fan of us?"