5-2

My curse

Mino's POV

It had been 3 months she was sleep. Ahjumma and I became Lin noona's patient. We both were under depression. We had consultation with her twice in a week. We would go crazy if we didn't take medicine or consultation.

I watched her in the same dress everyday. I watched her sleep everyday. When will you get up, Je Na ahh? When?

 

 

Maybe I should kiss her to make her wake up, just like sleeping beauty, right?

 

 

Jena's POV

   "Je Na-ahh.." Someone called me. It was the first time I heard someone's voice. Honestly, I kinda miss it.

   "Belle!" Kang Seungyoon's voice.

   "My Belle.." Warm voice. Voice that I could never forget. I miss this voice.

I stood up. " Appa? Is that you appa?" I asked.

   "Why are you here, honey?" He asked.

   "Je Na-ahh!" DIfferent voice called me again.

   "Unnie? Chaerin unnie?"

   "What are you doing here?" She asked.

   "Where are you? Why I couldn't see you?"

   "I'm here.." She said and light came to this room for the first time. It was so shining but it gave you hope. Full of confident. Really nice. She showed up under that light. I could see her clearly.

   "She is right, Belle.. Why are you here? What do you want to do here?" Kang Seungyoon came out beside unnie.

   "Kang Seungyoon..? I thought that you were born again.." I said, smiled seeing someone that I know.

   "I am.. You have already meet me, right?" He said.

I smiled. "Where is my father? I heard his voice.."

   "Do you miss me, Belle?" He showed up.

   "Appa.." My eyes got teary.

   "Your mom will miss you so much.. What are you doing in this dark room? Why you don't want to get up?" He asked.

   "I am scared..." I said.

   "Honey, you have the best mother, out there.. Why are you scared?" He said and smile brightly.

   "Your father is right.. Your mom is really the best mother.." Unnie said.

   "Don't do this kind of thing again.. Don't lock yourself.. Go back Belle.. Go back to your mom.."

   "How about him? What should I do about him? I will go to Lin unnie everyday and got into depression, right? I have already imagine it.. I don't want to live like that.. Omma will be hurt seeing me like that.. Its better if I just died, right?" I said.

   "Do you think die will solve everything?" Appa asked.

   "At least I.."

   "You are being selfish right now.. " He said. I looked at him, he was really my father. "Go back, Belle.. You know that was the right thing to do.." He smiled from ear to ear.

   "Appa.."

   "I know.. I love you too.. Tell your mom that I love her too.." He said and hugged me. Kang Seungyoon, Chaerin unnie also smiled to me.

 

*I think, its time for me to wake up, right? Its time for me to face everything. Bad or good. Painful or not.*