4-4

My curse

MINO's POV.

She left me. I knew that this day will come sooner or later. Everyone will leave me no matter what I do or what I say. They just left me like this. I took a deep breathe. I hope I just die so I won't feel any of these. Why they still give me life? Why they keep doing this to me? She was one of my reason to not die. She make me want to get up every morning and live. I knew that she was hiding something from me and I waited for her to open it to me. She was so different during day and night. She was so stiff and full of awkwardness at day but she was so comfy and free and night. That made me realize, she had something hidden, she had secret. I knew it but I didn't want to ask. She would say it to me if she trusted me, but until she left, she still didn't trust me. I didn't know why but honestly, from the roof accident, I started to trust her. I sighed. I went to my car, open the window and drove around the city. Let the air got inside so I could breathe and think properly. It was 5 a.m and I just arrived in my apartment. I saw Taehyun in my living room, sat there with worried face.

   "HYUNG!" He said directly when he saw me got inside.

   "Why?" I answered him, flat.

   "How can you go home this time? Do you know that its.."

I saw his luggage in my room. What is this? Did he also want to go abroad, now? Just like what he dreamed of?

   "Do you want to leave me too?" I cut him off and pointed at his luggage.

   "What?"

I laughed dryly. "Okay! GO! Everyone go!!! GO AWAY! LEAVE ME! JUST LEAVE MEEE!!!!"

   "Hyung.. Why? What happen to you? I won't leave you alone. I just fight with my mom and want to stay here for a while.." He explained.

I breathe. I fell down on the ground because my legs couldn't take it anymore. My tears rolled down. Everything came out. Every single thing that I held came out in instant.

   "Don't leave me Taehyun-ahh.. Don't leave me, now.. I don't know what I should do if you left me too..." I said and cried.

   "Hyung.."

   "She left me. She really leave me alone.. Why she do this to me? What is her real reason actually? I should go and ask her, right? I should stop her and held her arms tightly,right? Or I need to kneel in front of her and begg.."

   "HYUNG!"

   "That's right! Why I didn't think about it?" I stood up and ran to Je Na apartment. I knocked her door but no one answered. I called her but it was the same. No one answered.

   "JE NA!!! COME OUT!!" I yelled in front of her apartment.

   "YA!! They just moved! I have a child who need to sleep here!" The neighbour came out.

   "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." Taehyun bowed and said sorry to the neighbour.

She really left. She leave me. She left me.

   "What should I do? What should I do now Taehyun-ahh. I should bring her back,right? I need to something.."

   "Hyung, you need to rest, first. Let's go home and sleep." He said and helped me to walk.

We arrived at my apartment. I went inside me room and saw Chaerin photo diary there. I sighed. I took it and threw it to rubbish. I lay on my bed and stared at the ceiling. What kind of secret that she hid from me? Why she hid it from me? Is there.. And it came to me! That's right! I took Chaerin's photo diary from my rubbish. This was the reason of all this. She came to me because she wanted me to remember her. That's right! It must be her reason! I should remember Chaerin. That was the key! Yes, it must be right! I need to do this. I need to try harder.