Knowing each other

Love Scenario
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                         

                                                                                            

 

 

 

 9:00 am. Monday

 First period is about to start and the room is filled with students talking, laughing, chatting and more. The bell rang and a guy in his late 20's entered the classroom with full of energy. He greeted the class but unfortunately, no one's listening to him. The older guy then started clearing his throat but to his dismay, the students doesnt seem to notice him. He cleared his throat again but this time, much louder.

 

"Uhm. uHEMM, UHMMM!" The older guy cleared his throut until he coughed. The students then started noticing him coughing and having a hard time to stop it.  He coughed and coughed for almost a minute while the students are staring at him.

 

"Okay uhm, sorry for that intermission number." The older guy inhaled heavily coping with his breathing. "Okay so I'm your homeroom teacher and today onwards, you're we're going to see more of each other. I'm Lee Seungri" He began introducing himself .

 

"Now its your turn to introduce yourselves" Their teacher said earning a loud sighs from his students. " Seonsaengnim do we really have to do that? Its so lame." One of the students answered. "Oh come on enjoy your youth! Its time for you guys to get to know each other! Dont just sit their and browse your phones. Aigoo, kids nowadays. Come on come on introduce yourselves let's start from the girl seated at the back"

 

"Me?" The girl with a bangs and brunette hair asked.

 

"Yes, yes you. let's start from you." The teacher sat in the table waiting for the girl to introduce herself. The girl cleared . "Uhm, Annyeonhaseyo I'm Koo Lalisa but you can call me Lisa. Let's spend the whole year filled with good memories! Gamsahamnida!" The  girl greeted the whole class excitedly. " Now that's what I'm talking about! Say you name proudly! Cheerfully! You did a good job miss?"

 

" It's Lisa, seonsaengnim"

 

"Oh yeah.Lisa." The teacher then pointed at her with his face amused. "Okay, next! you, the girl over there."

 

"Jennie Kim." The girl then sat down. "What?"

 

"I see, Miss Jennie Kim is a serious type eh" The teacher then called the other students one by one.

 

"Koo Junhoe. I hope everyone in this class will learn the importance of cleanliness and orderliness. Thank you."  The students were silent at first but the moment Junhoe sat down everyone clapped and amazed.

 

"Mr Koo Junhoe is such a good student." The teacher clapped and smiled brightly. Everyone were busy chatting with each other when a female student caught their attention. It was no other than..,

 

"Annyeong. I'm Jisoo. Kim Jisoo. Nice to meet you all." The girl with a long dark silky hair said while flashing a bright smile. Every students were in awe after seeing her heart-shaped smile. " Lets all work hard today onwards" she continued. The classroom was then filled with claps and cheers.

 

"Hi, I'm Chaeyoung. Please take care of me~" A tall female student introduced herself shyly. She has a slim body and perfect waist.

 

"Okay boys, look at in front. Focus on me. Just on me" The teacher jokingly said since the male students are in awe. Everyone then laughed and focused on the latter. "Okay so that's everyone?" The teacher tried to look at his class list and found out that the son of the owner of the school is under his class. "Kim Jiwon?" silence enveloped the classroom. " Kim Jiwon? Where is he? He's not yet here?" students started murmuring because they havent thought that the son of YG will be in their class. Seungri gulped. "Okay I guess that's all for this morning. Just wait for the bell to ring. The teacher moved out from the classroom in a hurry to the office of the principal.

 

The class started to become noisy again. Some are talking about gadgets, some are about their crushes and idols. " I cant believe Kim Jiwon is in our class" Jisoo said while crossing her arms in her chest.

 

"What do you mean? You know him?" lisa asked.

 

"Yeah. Somehow. He's quite famous in our school back then. And based on what happened earlier, seems like he's really famous even outside our school." Jisoo said

 

"He's a son of a rich CEO afterall" Lisa answered back then Jisoo agreed and nod her head.

 

 

 

JISOO'S POV

Seungri seonsaengnim left the classroom and I wonder why he's in a hurry. "Tsk. I cant believe Kim Jiwon is our classmate" I said as I crossed my fingers in my chest. "What do you mean? You know him?" the girl seated behind me asked. Oh. its Lisa. Right, she's seated behind me. I turned around and told her that I knew Kim Jiwon during our middle school days. Usually, Jiwon gets a special treatment because everyone knows about his father and I think thats...., unfair. Well who knows what will happen from now on that he's a student in their own school, right? Its not that I'm bitter or anything but I have this strong feelings when it comes to equality and justice.

 

The bell rang and its lunch time already. I called Suhyun and Lisa so that we can have our lunch together. We went to the cafeteria and as expected, the foods here looks tasty. It looks like from an A-class restaurant! We looked for a table so we could eat and found one at the corner. Good no one's seated here. We sat down and I searched for my phone.

 

"Gosh."

 

"Why? What happened?" Suhyun ask with her face confused. Lisa was busy eating by the way. It looks like she haven't had her breakfast.

 

"I think I left my phone in the classroom. Wait, I'll go get it"

 

"Okay~" Suhyun replied while Lisa waved bye with full.

 

 

I went back to the classroom as fast as I could when I heard Seonsaengnim's voice. I stopped and accidentally heard him and our principal talking about Jiwon.

" Sir, are you sure Mr. YG's son will be under my class??" He asked.

 

"Wae? Is there something wrong with that Professor Lee?"

 

"Aaaah nothing sir."

 

"You should be honored. Mr YG chose you to discipline his son." Our principal, Mr. Kang Daesung said.Our principal then grab seonsaengnim by his shoulders and said " I believe in you Professor Lee. You can do it. I know you can. Good luck!" he tapped seonsaengnim's back and continued to do the paperworks while flashing a bright smile as if teasing seonsaengnim. I didnt expect this school to be filled with bright people.

 

"Oh I almost forgot about my phone" I ran faster and finally reached our classroom. There I saw two students eati

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter