Welcome Back..,

Love Scenario
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                             

                                                                                         (Note:This is how the gate of the university looks like)

 

                                   HIGH GROUND UNIVERSITY--  A prestigious school in Seoul, South Korea which is known for its strict implementations of its regulations and students who are well-trained to become  good contributors for the futute of South Korea. Most prominent figures in the country came from this school.  even famous idols like Lee Hayi and BIGBANG's G-dragon graduated from this school.

 

                                  Owned by no other than the business tycoon- Mr. Kim, also known as YG, who's a very influential person not only in the country but also intertionally. He's also the owner of the YGK+ a modeling agency, YGSports, YG luxurius Hotel and Suits(formerly known as Epik Hotel & Suits) and even YGtech. He is said to have a son who goes by the name of Kim Jiwon and  is said to be entering the university this semester.  Lot of people respects him for taking the responsibility of taking care of the son of his bestfriend and also his business partner, Tablo. Both Tablo and YG are big figures in the fields of business. But due to some unfortunate circumstances, Tablo got in a car accident and is in comma for 5 years already leaving their business and  his son, Kim Hanbin into YG's care. YG then decided to  send Kim Hanbin to states to study. After that, there are no more news about the boy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

LISA'S POV

           The day has finally come. The sun is brightly shining, the fresh breeze of air, the busy streets, everything seems to be  normal. Well, that's what I thought until the reality hit me.  It was raining heavily, the cold weather isn't helping at all. Where's the bright sun? Mr.Sun? Why? Out of all the days, why now? I want to stay on my bed forever. I dont want to get up. Oh please stop the time right now. I want to sleep more. I WANT TO SLEEP MORE. MORE.MOREEEE. I was about to go back to my dreamland when my phone interrupted me. Gosh, this is my 4th alarm already. I want to turn it off. seriously.

 

*Alarm rings*

 

"arrgh."

 

*Alarm rings*

 

"Damn. what time is it."   my eyes widened after checking the time.

 

"What the-  8:00??!!!! My class starts at  8:30! damn.damn.damn"

 

         Its like my body moved on its own and suddenly my legs dashed to the bathroom. For crying out loud that was the fastest run I did in my entire life?! Like I can beat any superhero who would dare to challege my speed and agility. I  washed my bangs thinking that taking a bath would just take a lot of time. Well, I took a half bath atleast.

 

        I went downstares while putting my socks on. I tied my hair after and went to the dining room. There I saw  Mrs.Koo, my aunt, setting and preparing the table. She smiled at me and I greeted her.  I have been living under their roof for 5 years now. And with due legal process, they decided to change my surname  into theirs' to protect my identity. At first I didnt want to but because my dad insists too, then I guess it's for my own good.

 

" Auntie, I'm off now" 

 

" Wait you haven't touch your breakfast yet!"  She said while serving the rice.

 

"I'm fine. I'll just eat at the cafeteria. By the way, where's Junhoe?" I asked because who knows? that guy would avoid many people as much as possible. He doesn't want to be in a crowded area because he doesn't want to have "unecessary skinships"-- according to him, because of the unecessary "bacteria". Yes, germs, bacteria, he's very sensitive when it comes to that. He seriously hates people who are not organize, neat and who doesn't value cleanliness. Maybe that's one of the reason why he hates it when I petted a cat the other day.

 

"He went ahead. he said he's in a hurry. Seriously that boy"  Mrs Koo said while taking a sip of her coffee.

 

"Oh, I see."  I nodded.

 

"I'll be going now, auntie." 

 

" Okay, be  careful on your way to school... And Lisa, please take care of our Junhoe. You know him to well,right?"

 

I giggled and nodded    . " Dont worry auntie, I'll keep my eye on him"        and winked.

 

          

 

             I entered the school gates and met some familiar faces. I saw Kim Donghyuk, we were classmates in middle school and he is one of the top students in class. He was our class monitor that time. He saw me and smiled. I smiled back and waved at him. He is very friendly. everyone in our class repects him. I was about to call him when a certain guy cut me off. " Yo, Lalisa! long time no see" the sound of his voice, the way he put his arms around my shoulders, the way he teases me, this is no other than..,

 

"JUNG CHANWOO"  I sighed after seeing his face.

 

"Miss me?"

 

"No... waayy" I took his arm from my shoulders and punch him playfully in the stomach.

 

" You havemn't changed at all!" Chanwoo whined. What the hell is he expecting?  when was the last time I met him? last year? last month? does he really expect me to change in that short period of time? he's crazy.

 

"Okay guys, stop with the fighting. What room are you by the way?" the friendliest guy aka Donghyuk said.

 

" I'm room 102 class 1-B" I said as I started to look around and scan for my room.

 

" Seriously?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter