I am not guilty. I am just in love.

I am not guilty. I am just in love.

"Should I say we are more than best friend? In the future, I hope you will continue to be the bright Pany that stay by my side for a long time, continuing to be my happy virus. Saranghae, happy birthday. And I got you your present." 

Tiffany was watching the broadcast of Channel Soshi and was totally immersed in Taeyeon's birthday greeting to her.

 

"You were so cheesy, Tae. I am still having goosebumps listening to it the second time. But why are you so awkward?"

 

Taeyeon who is backhugging her, leaned forward and whispered back.

 

"That's because I can't be too obvious in expressing my love to you in front of those PDnims. Is very hard for me to control you know? But I did, and it turned out me being too awkward."

 

Taeyeon kiss down Tiffany's nape before she continues:

 

"But you know how I feel right? That's all I need to know."

 

Tiffany turns to face Taeyeon, and looks into the latter’s eyes, before leaning in to kiss her on the lips. The kiss lasted for a few minutes before they parted.

 

"I love you, Tae."

 

"I love you too."
-------------------------

 

In New York (during the shooting of the episode where the girls shopped for the present for their manito)

 

"Tae, I got you this. Isn't this cute? I got myself one too!" Tiffany exclaimed, while showing the couple unicorns to Taeyeon.

 

"Nomu kyeo! Thanks babe! Let me keep this first. 

 

“Do you not like it? Why can’t you use it now?” Tiffany pouted. Seeing her disappointed face, Taeyeon quickly clip the unicorn onto her bag and showed it to Tiffany.

 

“See, I am using it now. Isn’t this too pretty? How can I not like the stuff that my baby bought for me? Thank you babe, I love it!”

 

“That’s better. Let’s go, the girls are waiting for us.” Tiffany said as she pulled Taeyeon along to join the girls who are already at the dining table for the shoot.

 

At the dining table

 

“My friend~ Take this present~ This much~ This much~ This much~ This much~ I love you”

 

As she sang the confession song, Taeyeon presented the gift to Tiffany who happened to be her Manito. Taeyeon felt thankful that she has picked Tiffany as Manito and that she can use this confession song to express her love for Tiffany freely and publicly without being too obvious.

 

“Thank you so much. You didn’t show that it was me. I didn’t know at all.” Tiffany said, still surprise that her Tae has picked her as Manito.

 

“You didn’t know at all is her?” Hyoyeon asked teasingly, as if saying that Taeny were just acting. (Fact is, all the members knew about how Taeny felt towards each other even before they get together, and totally support Taeny when they announced of their new relationship.)

 

Tiffany paused for two seconds and gave Hyoyeon that ‘are-you-serious’ face, before replying: “Because we always go around together, there wasn’t anything special.”

 

Being a great partner in crime and sensing the awkwardness, Taeyeon quickly added: “Actually I forgot that you were my Manito,” trying to make it less obvious.

 

“So pretty!” Tiffany exclaimed. Taeyeon took over the bracelet and carefully put on for Tiffany, not forgetting to give the latter an eye contact, as if telling her ‘I hope you like it, babe.’

 

“Thank you, Tae. It’s totally my style~”

 

---------------------------

 

“Tiffany is a friend that I really need…”

 

“What if there is no Tiffany in this world?”

 

“I think I will not like that world. It is the same as no happiness to me. It must be really boring.” Taeyeon answered while her tears came up unintentionally.

 

Tiffany leaned back her head and lifted her chin upwards, trying to stop her tears from coming down too fast.

 

“Kim Taeyeon, you are so mean!” She said to her lover who was backhugging her as usual.

 

“Omo, wae wae Pany ah?” Taeyeon panicked and quickly wiped the tears coming down from Tiffany’s eyes.

 

Tiffany turned and hugged Taeyeon tightly. “Your world will always have me, Tae. I will not leave your world unless you want me to. Even so, I will try to get back to your world again, because I can’t imagine my world without you.”

 

Taeyeon was touched by Tiffany’s confession. “Arraso, I will do the same too. No matter what happen, I will not let you leave my world.” Taeyeon promised as she Tiffany’s hair, affirming her.

 

--------------------

 

After shooting for 5th Naver TV live broadcast

 

“Yah, Pany ah, you and Taeyeon are getting too obvious huh? Touching each other behind our back, and Taeyeon too, she almost went between your thighs if the camera wasn’t there. I can totally see that you two are going to pounce on each other if not for the live broadcast.” Sooyoung, the President of Locksmith spoke.

 

“Did we? Well, then don’t put us on the same team next time. That’s what will happen, kekeke.” Tiffany said happily.

 

“I don’t think by putting you two in separate teams helps. You two will probably have more eyesmex which make it more obvious than ever!”

 

“Well, then is up to you all to decide which way is better.”

 

---------------------------

 

At Kim ShinYoung’s Hope Song at Noon

 

“Taeyeon ssi, which side of your face is prettier?”

 

“Both side are pretty.” Sooyoung quickly said, knowing that if she don’t, Tiffany who is sitting beside Taeyeon will do that.

 

“Ani, I am also trying to use different poses to bring out the better me.”

 

“But she is too pretty.” Tiffany blurted naturally and continued to explain how MV director complimented Taeyeon’s lipsync ability.

 

Sooyoung and Yuri who were sitting opposite them just laughed along, knowing that there is no way to stopping these two lovers at all.

 

---------------------------

 

“Tae, when did this happened? I haven’t heard anything from you regarding disclosing the break up news. And there are already death threats from the fans.”

 

“Is ok Pany ah. I took that step know this would happen anyways. What is important is that I am free to love whom I want to love now. “

 

“I just didn’t think that you should take all the blame. Has he stepped up when you are being attacked by his fans? He should have done something no? The thought of you being attacked by his fans totally pissed me. Have they never thought of how hurtful it can be to their own idols too?”

 

“Pany ah, don’t blame Baek. He is a nice guy. Me and Baek, we shouldn’t have even got together. He actually has somebody else in mind too. But I am not going into that. Anyways, the break up is mutual and peaceful. He even mentioned that he knew about my feelings towards you, he just didn’t know how come I didn’t come to realise it earlier.”

 

“Well, we are blinded by love I guess?” Tiffany said briefly as she went on to hug Taeyeon.

 

“So let’s just forget about all that, kay? As long as I have you with me, I will be ok. You’re all that I needed.” Taeyeon whispered into Tiffany’s ear, sending shivers to the latter.

 

“Are you guilty too? You know… for breaking up with him? Tiffany asked, afraid that she still have feeling for Baekhyun.

 

Taeyeon parted from the hug and looked into Tiffany’s eyes before confessing: “Nope. I am not guilty. I am just in love. In love with you Hwang MiYoung ssi.”

 

And with that confession, the two connected their lips to seal their love yet again.