---

4D Love

Snap!

Eric awakens from his short nap on the couch just outside the practice room by the sound of shutter. He revealed a pretty face in front of him once he opened his eyes. Kim Jaejoong. The owner of the pretty face was startled, face slightly blushed and bowed a little to him before running away with his flip phone still opened in his hand. Eric watched the boy running to meet and, later, take photos of another 4 guys he recognized as Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin.

That night, Eric spent his time to read 20 books of shoujo manga in his room.

**

Several days later, Dongwan knocked and entered DBSK's practice room. He slowly walked in in a weird way; "as if" somebody pushed him from the back. "Hey, what's up, hyung!?" Junsu asked cheerfully. Dongwan didn't answer, he only put up a weird face and lifted up his hand signaling that there's somebody behind him. And then, all DBSK members can see half a face that they instantly recognize as Eric's, showing up behind Dongwan's shoulder. The face's eyes staring at one direction; Jaejoong. Dongwan was standing awkwardly with Eric hiding behind him for a good 15 minutes, before Dongwan finally retreaded out of the room slowly, walking backwards with his shirt tightened "as if" somebody tugged his shirt from the back side. Jaejoong face was red during the whole unexpected scene.

That night, Jaejoong grilled T-bone steak with Doenjang sauce; a weird combination yet awesomely delicious dinner; for his entire member.

**

Couple of days since Dongwan visited DBSK on the practice room, Shinhwa members walked passed DBSK members after their practice. Eric secretly handed something to Jaejoong, which the latter recognize later as a very rare Pokemon card.

Jaejoong reciprocally gave Eric a huge jar of lucky stars the next day. Jaejoong had spent the previous night sleepless as he folded the stars.

**

Days passed and Shinhwa members were on their lunch break and they were opening their lunch boxes when suddenly the practice room door was barged open as Jaejoong came in holding a piece of kimbab in his right hand and some more on his left hand.

"Hey, wanna have lunch with us, Jae?" Hyesung invited him. Jaejoong managed to give Hyesung a small smile while half running towards Eric shoving the piece of kimbab to Eric's mouth. Jaejoong stared at Eric, who was trying to chew the kimbab, intently with his doe eyes.

Eric lifted his fingers to form a heart after managed to chew the kimbab. Jaejoong giggled towards Eric' respond and handed the rest of the kimbab to Eric. He hurriedly exited the room with face all red muttered happily that his effort to roll kimbab early in the morning was not wasted.

The next morning, Changmin found Eric's famous Pecan Pie in front of DBSK's dorm. He had finished half of it when Jaejoong realized that it's Eric's pie he had been nibbling. Jaejoong rewarded his maknae with a good smack in the head  before confiscated the rest of the pie and decided not to share it with other members. The rest 3 members sent death glares towards Changmin.

**

The next time Shinhwa members walked passed DBSK members, Eric stared straight into Jaejoong, and so was Jaejoong. Both Eric and Jae stopped walking and didn't stop staring into each other like it was an intense stare battle. The members of both group had to stop with them. A shade of red were visible on each other's ears during the battle, showing that both were actually too shy to do this but neither wanted to stop staring at each other. Nobody produced any noise during this battle and all eyes were focus on the intense battle.

Junjin decided to break the silence after all members got teary eyes because of staring at the battle by calling out Yunho's name with his teary eyes still focus on the battle.

"Yea, hyung?" Yunho replied, not shifting his also tearing eyes from Eric and Jaejoong.

"Do you smell something burning?" Junjin continued.

With this, Eric lost the battle as he bursted out laughing. All shinhwa members, Junsu, Changmin and Yoochun bursted into a laugh as well once they remember it was Eric's famous line in his drama. Jaejoong find Eric laughing very adorable. Yunho was confused and panicked as he failed to sniff any burning smell and afraid that the building was on fire.

**

Eric begged Andy to dress up like Yoochun on the same day as Jaejoong begged Yoochun to dress up like Andy-hyung. Eric reasoned that Yoochun is Jae's soulmate, while Jae said that Andy-hyung is Eric-hyung's baby bear. Both Andy and Yoochun rolled their eyes and finally dressed up like each other for that day, as both cannot really reject each other's oldest member's request. It got really awkward when the two met and later, Minwoo mistakenly hugged and kissed Yoochun's cheek thinking that it was Andy he kissed. Minwoo spent the rest of the month asking whether he's Andy or Yoochun every time he met one of them to ensure he got the right person.

**

It was almost midnight when Shinhwa members met DBSK members on their way to their dorm after a long day of talk shows and TV performances. Once again Eric stared at Jaejoong, but this time Eric stepped closer to him and gave him a peck on his lip bidding him goodnight before continue walking. Jaejoong was surprised, but luckily what had happened didn't shut his brain down. He chased Eric, turned him to face him and gave him a real kiss, which Eric responded back that Yunho had to cover Changmin's eyes.

**

The next day nothing happened, only Eric decided to go everywhere with his shoe on his right foot and Jaejoong's on his left. Jaejoong use the opposit; Eric's shoe on his left foot and his own on his right foot.

 

 

note: the set was during Shinhwa & DB5K in SM, but I believe I didn't put all the references correctly. Eric's drama was after SM time? And I don't know whether Eric and Jae share the same shoes size but I want to put both in this fic anyway, so please bear with it. m(_ _)m

About the pecan pie, I don't know whether it's Eric specialty or not, but once he mention in "people's inside" that he made one and it tasted delicious. He offered it to Hyesung but sadly Hyesung rejected it. Poor Eric. :( 

And I also knew nothing about pokemon cards.. so apologize if there's no such thing as very rare pokemon card..