Final

That Thief.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That Thief

 

It was a Chuseok day where everyone got off work early and gone to holiday ! They usually gone to hometown to meet their grandparents and other relatives to celebrate Chuseok together, with beautiful and colorful hanbeok on them. The grandparents would served rice cakes for their sons and grandchildren to eat together.

Ouh how sweet it is to be together with big family and that rice cake- oh so sweet..

"BYUL HANA !"

I flinched and the flowers that I hold fall on the floor. The red roses petals are flying around the air and fall on the floor. I frowned, "Yes ,give me a minute !"- Oh my roses.. my poor poor red roses. I mumbled as I pick them up and wipe my imaginary tears. "I promise I wont make you fall next time" I said to the roses and nodded to them. I pouted and hug them altogether- "BYUL HANA !" I flinched again but this time I managed to catch the expensive flowers in my hand. "Phew~ I told you roses !" I said in satisfied. "I will catch up with you later" I winked at them and finally leaves to see the owner of this shop.

"Yes, madam ? May I help you ?" I said with a big smile plastered on my face.

"Great, you finally come here. You see,its Chuseok day.."

OHGOD IM NOT READY FOR THIS.

A HOLIDAYYY YEAYYYY !

"..order for the flowers are keeping on increasing.."

OH GOD OH GOD I CANT WAIT TO GO HOME

"..especially on Chuseok so.."

YEAYYY !!

"..you will need to look after the shop while Im gone for a week"

YEAA- WAIT WAIT WHAT ?

"M-Madam-" "I can see that you're getting much better in arranging the flowers and this shop in time, so I am going to trust on you to-" "But madam-" "-look after the shop and ofcourse, more work more pay" she finished and I finally stop trying to talk. "M-more pay, madam ?"

"Yes"

Can you see my eyes sparkling right now ?

"Sure, madam ! Anything for you" I smile in victory. I have been waiting for bonus for a long time already and I cant let this go just because of a few days off !

"I will leave now" she smile, "I can trust on you right ?"

I nod my head furiously and heard she grinned, "Okay, see you a week from now, alright ?"

"Have a good holiday, madam !" I said and bow 90 degrees to her. I hear the door closed and I looked up before screaming- "YEAYYY !!"

This is so much better than days off !

 


I humming to my favourite song as I arranged the flowers on its place. I was 12th when the first time I find this small flower shop. My father brought me here to bought flowers for the 14th anniversary of my parents wedding. The red roses was his choice for mum and I still remember hugging it all the way home.

But how horrible it is when I saw my mum lifeless body on the floor. The red roses resemble her blood on the white floor. It was horifying and horrible that I almost fainted, but my dad pulled me out immediately and hug me tight, so tight and cried hard. I want him to stop crying but I am myself ended up crying and keep calling my mum. But she never come out.

I was probably bewildered at the second, the scene still fresh in my mind until now. Especially when I see those red roses. When I feels like mising her, I would talked to them and as time passed by, it becomes a habit of mine to talk to flowers. They are literally my friends.

I heard the bell on the door clinking, oh a customer ?

I turned around and out on a smile on my face. "Welcome to-" I gasped when I see his outfit. It is all-black and he wear a mask that is hiding his face except for his eyes. He looks like- looks like- A THIEF !

"I-Im sorry- I- You I-" 

He smirked when he see me in panic. He turned to the door and locked it from the inside. My eyes widened and I looked around for something that I could used to protect myself from him. But all I see is. . . flowers.

"Oh no" I mumbled.

"I can see that you're alone, so Im coming over to rob your money- all of them. I will wait here while you put all the money in this bag" He unexpectedly threw to me an empty bag. I caught it in time and looked at him in disbelief. He landed himself on the floor while leaning on the wall. He eyes me as he tapped his finger on the floor.

I am expecting for a knife, or- or or a gun ! and I am so sure that I am ready to die just now but thankfully, this thief acted like this instead of hurting me and forcing me to do as he said.

I walk over to the counter and take out the money- or should I say my phone. I hit emergency number and slowly hid myself behind the counter when he is not looking. Thankfully, the other line picked up and I managed to tell every information that have been asked.

"What are you doing ?" he suddenly asked and I quickly throw the phone to god know where. "I-Im taking the money o-out.." "Do it faster or else.." he said.

Or else what ? Kill me ?

His voice is unexpectedly sounds soft and good to my ear, instead of deep voices that thief usually have. I take a glanced to him and find his head keep moving down and down- oh he is sleepy ?

I blinked my eyes in disbelief. Am I dreaming ? A thief supposed to be this beautiful in my eyes ? The sunlight.. the ray of sunlight slightly hitting him and making him shined. Everything about him is so perfect right now. Dugeun. Dugeun. Dugeun. Ouh my heart..

He is perfect, so perfect except the fact that he is a thief.

I pouted and my shoulder fall after the excitement in my heart f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter