1. introduccion

a life without you....

chapter one: introduccion.... (no one pvo)

 

 

Jiyong just knew that a that time were a strong earthquake in Japan. And that the earthquake rocked the hotel where 2NE1 was staying on Japan for a serials concerts

and is not a joke if he say his heart really stopped for a second

 

YG told us that in that exact moment of the earthquake both girls, minzy and bommie went to buy food on the center of the city. Bommie was really hungry like always and minzy was with her at that time.

the grocery store where both girls were it was only one level shop. And even when the ground was strongly shaken... It don't reached even for breaking a single large glass window.



To Dara and chaerin the earthquake found them in different floors but at the same hotel.

Dara was in the room reading while chaerin was at the gym.


when the first earthquake came .... Dara hid herself under the table in the livingroom with the mobilephone in hand and the tears already started to fall down her face.

Dara called chaerin.

Not YG or her manager or even the police...

just chaerin.

 



chaerin noticed the earthquake at the first motion of the ground ...
everyone on the room started to scream meanwhile in her mind only run the fact that bomunnie and minzy-ah were outside the hotel with the manager ....

Meanwhile dara was still at the big room the four girls shared... alone.


the first thing Dara did was call Chaerin. And one of the few times she managed to make sound the phone line, dara jumped of happiness... But sadly It was at the same time Chaerin was trying to locate her too...

so no one can really localite the other...

the telephone routes started to be very saturated and coverage was coming and going all the time.

 

 

chaerin had the leadership in her veins, and gdragon knew there wasn't a drop of selfishness in her even with the many horrendous things that the fans told her all the time specially via sns.

so they knew she was going to try to find dara,

 

bom finally could call and she told the story of what really was happening to YG.

and he informed the members of bigbang and all the entire staff.


when they find out the intention of chaerin ,

It was gd who told it to the president.

and YG was shouting to his staff on Japan by mobilephone and by e-mail that for anything in the world they should leave chaerin alone.

She has to have always someone to watch over her.  She shouldn't put herself in such danger ...


but she was never a good at listening others opinions.

It was another reason for why she was the leader

and now... at this point she isn't going to be less than normal.

 



according to the report ...

the manager could find a way to find dara.

she was 4 floors up from where chaerin was find at the beggining

after hours than chaerin couldn't locate dara and although she was guarded, she found a way to escape and she climb the stairs of the floors that separated her from Dara.


the question was ....


How is it that Dara was safe at home resting...

and he is now seeing how the tubes went entering and leaving the unconscious body of chaerin in the bed of the private hospital? ....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hi hi hi hi !! ^^

~~~~~~