Chapter 1

TURN MY WORLD UPSIDE DOWN

Tiffany's Pov

"YAAAH, UNNIE WAKE UP!" I jolted and my face fall directly to the floor well more like kissing it.

"Oh, unnie what are you doing there on the floor." Yoona asked while eyeing me.

"Well, I'm just trying to do some push up before you enter. OF COURSE I FALL FROM MY BED!" I said then stand up preparing to run and hit her.

"You better run fast devil!" I said while smiling menacingly.

"Yah, unnie I'm sorry." she pleaded with her puppy eyes.

"Aissh, you're no fun. So, why did shout that loud?" I said.

"Hehe, I just want to tell you that you only have 30mins before the class start." she said and leave immediately.

"What's wrong with the chase, I still have- YOU IDIOT WHY YOU DIDN'T WAKE ME UP EARLIER!" I said then hurry to the bathroom. Aissh, looks like someone's going to have their death today.

Jessica's Pov

I wake up early today to fix some breakfast for me and Krystal. Well, we don't have anyone to depend on and there's no way I'd ask my grandparents to do this simple things. I was preparing the table when someone hugged me from behind.

"Good morning, Soojung" I said and kissed her crown.

"Good morning too, unnie." she said and then smile.

"Sit down while I prepare the table. After eating go and take a bath." I said.

"Yes, Ajumma." she said then laughed.

"You wanna die, punk?" I said while glaring at her.

"I wanna see you try, unnie." she challenged me.

"Don't you dare." I said and pulled her in her collar.

"Aissh, kids stop it. You don't want to be late in your first day of school right?" haraboji said. Halmoni is behind him.

"Sorry, haraboji and halmoni." we said at the same time.

"It's fine now eat. Don't worry about the dishes I'll do it." halmoni said.

"No need halmoni. Krystal will wash the dishes." I said while glaring at Krystal.

"Why me? You volunteered why don't you do it yourself?" she said.

"Then don't eat. If you want to eat why don't you do it yourself?" I replied.

"Aissh, Jessica let it be I'll wash the dishes." halmoni said.

"But halmoni" I said.

"Just eat. You're going to be late." haraboji said.

"Aissh, you're so spoiled." I said and glared at her.

"They just love me this much." she shrugged. I'm not jealous of her. In fact, I want to spoil her as much as I can but I  want her to be independent on her own. We can't be always around to guide her right? I just put that thought aside.

Tiffany's Pov 

Okay, I forgot to introduce myself earlier. I'm Tiffany Hwang. First born, I have one sibling. She's Yoona Hwang. I'm two years older than her. If you guys have read the foreword then you now that I'm a closet biual. No one knows even Yoona. I trust Yoona with all my heart but not that shikshin's big mouth. I now it since 5 years old. I prefer boyish clothes and guy friends than girls. I prefer Ken than Barbie, shorts than skirts, t-shirt than dress, slippers than sandals, rubber shoes than hills, guns than doll house, basketball than volleyball, lastly I liked girls than boys as crush. My parents notice it but shrugged it off thinking that its only my style. And to fortify that theory I buy One Direction posters and merchandise. Ugh, I don't like them but what can I do. I need them to hide myself. But of course I have many posters of Taylor Swift and Avril in my closet. Well if you're a bi like me you won't be able to resist their looks. Gosh, for heaven's sake Taylor can look so innocent, flirt and hot at the same time but I prefer her sweet look with her glasses. Okay, let's go back to the topic. I have a crush on my best friend her name is Park Sandara. Her lovely eyes were so irresistible. She became my best friend in 2nd year. I started to have a crush on her in 1st year but I'm too shy to approach her. Guess what? She's my first kiss but it's not what you think. It is because of  that stupid dare on not because of love. What's worse is she's a HOMOPHOBIC. Just ouch right. But it is okay, I'm already numb. Since we move to another city it will be easy to forget about her. 

We arrived in our new school. Damn, it's ten times bigger than my old school. Aissh, I think I will be lost here. Yoona and I separated because she's on a different building. Every school year have different building. Aigoo, just the 3rd year alone have three floors. Just how big this school is. Aissh, how will I be able to find my room. I saw a girl and approached her.

"Uhm, excuse me. I'm new here can you help me find my room?" I asked politely.

"Oh, what's your room number?" she asked.

"Room 301, do you know where it is?" I asked.

"Really? I'm also in that room. So where classmates huh? By the way, I am Sunny Lee." she said and offer her hand.

"I'm Tiffany Hwang." I show my eyesmile and shake her hands.

"Okay, let's get going." she said. Our room is on the 3rd floor. The hundreds represent the floor. Aissh, I really hate the first day specifically if you're a new student. Here goes the stupid introduction. Saying things about yourself bragging about your life. So it's my turn. I stand up and move in the front.

"Hi, I'm Tiffany Hwang. I'm a transfer student. Please take care of me." I said with a smile and then bowed.

The class goes on like that. So it's next subject and guess what the teacher is not here on the first day. Wow, just what the heck? I didn't pay for the tuition to waste my time. For those who didn't know me. I looked like a snob because I don't approach people first. But for those who knows me they call me as "Satan's Reincarnation". Yup, I may be a daughter of a pastor but don't believe in labels. I am lazy, hard headed, and a big trouble maker. But no one knows about it in my family. I don't know that's why my friends are amazed of me. I can always think of a way to get out of the trouble I myself cause. I'm hella smart, I don't need to study all night nor read or write my notes but still pass the exam without breaking a sweat. What's more amazing is that I always topped most of it. I'm super talented I can dance, sing, draw, paint, act and play any instrument just give me the instrument and I'll gladly play it for you. Yeah, you can call me conceited but it can't be help because it is the truth. 

"Hey Tiff, you're zoning out. What's wrong?" Sunny asked.

"Oh, nothing just stuffs." I said.

"What do you think about our school huh?" she asked again.

"It's fine, but I don't get why the teacher isn't here on the first day." I answered.

"Oh, how about I introduced you to my friends?" she offered.

"That will be a good idea." I said. Well, it's better than sitting here without doing anything. As I said, I don't need to study.

"Okay, let's go." she said. We walk to a group of students. One of the girls, looked like a boss I think her name is Victoria, she's the classroom president. Yup, how childish. A tall girl who eats like Yoona. What's this, a girl who's tan but tall. Wow, everyone of them looks a total beauty but only one girl caught my eyes. She's shorter than me but have a I-was-born-to-make-fall-in-love-with-me face. She looks distant and totally cold but my Sandara is more beautiful. Yeah, she's outgoing, understanding, caring just insert all the good adjectives you can think of but totally straight. Ouch, my poor heart.

"Okay guys, I want you to meet Tiffany Hwang. She's a transfer student." Sunny introduced me.

"Hello, I'm Tiffany Hwang nice to meet you." I said and smiled.

"The Heck! What's the use of introducing yourself again for the third time. We aren't stupid not to memorize an UGLY name." The girl whom I thought was beautiful said and walked away.

"Yah, Jessica Jung shut your stupid mouth if you don't have anything good to say!" the tan girl said.

"I'm gonna follow that fool. By the way, I'm Victoria Song." Victoria said and follow after Jessica.

"Aissh, don't mind her. I'm Choi Sooyoung by the way." The taller one said.

"Yeah, her girlfriend left her just two weeks ago. I'm Kwon Yuri."

"Eh, g-girlfriend?" I asked. Wow, they talk to it like it's a casual or usual thing.

"Why are you a HOMOPHOBIC?!" Sooyoung suddenly out burst.

"N-no I'm not, It's just that I'm shock that you're to open about it." I said. Well who wouldn't. I was raised by my family that those things is worst than killing innocent people.

"Oh, sorry. Well we're in a All-girls school so it's only natural to be attracted on a girl because we don't have any dudes here." Sooyoung explained.

"So are you attracted to someone?" I asked Sooyoung.

"Well, actually my girlfriend is behind you." Sooyoung said while pointing to Sunny.

"Ah, oka- What? You to were together?" I asked.

"Why? Don't you support us." Sunny asked.

"No, totally not. I even ship the two of you. Soosun! Soosun! Soosun!" I exclaimed while wiggling my body in a funny way.

"Soosun! Soosun!." Yuri joined me.

"So, Sun and Soo do your parents know about it?" I asked politely.

"Well, they thought that we were just best friends. So they don't act and think suspiciously about our closeness." Sooyoung explained like the problem is as simple as 1+1. What if their parents found out. They will be grounded, send to another place and what's worst is if their parents throw them out. Gosh, just thinking about this things made me cringed.

"Okay,  just ask for my help if you would need anything." I said. Well love is love.

"Thanks, you're the best Fany ah." Sunny said and hugged me with Soo.

"Of course, silly." I said.

"Okay, as much as I want to watch the three of you hugging but the next teacher's coming." Yuri said.

"Okay, what's our next subject after this?" I asked.

"Well, that's BREAK TIME!" Sooyoung shouted.

"Uhm, Choi lower your voice or get out of the room." The next teacher said. She's already inside so is Jessica and Victoria.

"Hehe,  sorry for interrupting.". Soo said and bowed.

"Okay, Good morning class. My name is Park Shin Hye and I'll be your teacher in History." she said and introduced herself. Wow, such a beautiful surname. I hope we can get along.

"Goooood Moooooorniiiiiing! Miiiiiiiissssss. Paaaaarrrrkkkk!" The class greeted. What the hell?! What are they?! Freaking Grade 1?!

"Thank you, class be seated." she said. All of the students sit and Ms. Park started her lesson. What the heck is wrong with our country. Instead of studying our own history we study about other countries history. I mean seriously, if I were to be a Veterinarian. Would the origin of Egypt will help me? Don't tell me, I need to learn the freaking pyramid to cure and take care of animals.

"Uhm, Hwang right?" Ms. Park called my name out of nowhere. WOW! TIFFANY JUST WHAT THE HELL YOU GET YOURSELF INTO IN THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. Great, just great.

"Y-yes Ms. Park?" I asked. Well I'm not listening to her. It's your fault guys.

"Zoning out? Don't you dare think that I will go easy on you because you're a new student. What do you call the leader of Egyptians?" Ms. Park asked while smirking. Ugh, I thought she'll be sweet like Sandara. And what the? Is that even considered a question? This is so basic. Stupid, let me remove that smirk on your beautiful face.

"The Pharaoh." I answered and take my seat. Leaving her jaws hanging. Hehe, that's what you get for challenging the Tiffany "Satan's Reincarnation" Hwang.

"Okay, next question. Where does they bury the corpse of the Pharaoh?" she asked again. Aissh, stop making yourself look like a fool. Even my Lego Collection can answer that question.

"Inside the pyramid." I answered not even bothering to look at her. I hope that's enough to shut her up.

"What happens to the slave and the wife of the pharaohs?" she asked again. Tiffany Hwang, you already got a enemy in your first day. What's worst, she's a teacher but I don't give a .

"They were buried alive with the pharaohs." so are you if you don't stop this questioning .

"Okay, class dismissed. Prepare for Quiz tomorrow." The witch said and leave.

"Aissh, getting in trouble already." Sunny muttered while walking to my seat.

"Not my fault. Her subject is so boring." I said.

"Couldn't agree more." Yuri said.

"Yup, but how the hell did you answer those questions when you're totally zoning out." Sooyoung asked. I was about to answer when

"Well, because that's all basic even kindergarten will be able to answer it." Jessica said.

"Yes, she's right." I said.

"Oh, I'm sorry about earlier." Jessica said and walked away. Seriously what's wrong with walking away?

"Aissh, she and her mood swings." Victoria said.

"So let's go and eat." Sooyoung said and pull Sunny with her. Scratch that maybe dragged would suit better. We enter the cafeteria. All eyes were looking at us. I know I am gorgeous but they don't need to stare like that.

"There's Jessica." Yuri said and walked towards Jessica. We sit in the table near the window.

"So what do you want guys?" Sunny asked.

"Usual." Victoria while reading a book.

"I want the main dish." Yuri said.

"Okay, how about you guys?" Sunny asking me and Jessica.

"The main di-" me.

"Since, I ate my breakfast. I will order a light meal. I want a large coke, large fries, burger with double patties, Hawaiian pizza- Ouch! What the heck is your problem huh?" Sooyoung said to Jessica. Jessica hit her head.

"Tiffany is still not finish talking and you cut her out. Seriously Choi, light meal?" Jessica glared at Sooyoung.

"Yup, because if it was a heavy meal I would order-" Sooyoung.

"Shut your mouth! Nobody asked for explanation. Aissh, I wonder what the hell Sunny liked about you." Jessica cutted off Sooyoung.

"You may continue." Jessica said at me.

"The main dish also." I said.

"Fries and burger." Jessica.

"Okay, now Soo come with me and help me get the orders." Sunny. We ate our break and went back to our classroom. Our next subject is Mathematics. Finally, my favorite. The teacher enter the classroom. Uhm, As far as I remember this school is only for high-school. So how the heck, did this middle schooler entered our school? Well, he's short.

Wow, Tiffany. As if you were one to talk. 
- conscience.

Yah, I'm not short. Sooyoung and Yuri were just really tall. 
- me

Fine, go and convince yourself 
- conscience

Aigoo, I look like a retarded person arguing with myself.
- me

Well, to congratulate you. You are really a retard
- concience

No, I am beautiful. I can even become a muse *rolling eyes internally*
- me

K. By the way, there will be a parade later and you're the number one candidate in being the first person in line. 
- conscience.

Really? I told you my dear. I'm really beautiful *internally flipping my hair*
- me

Yup, parade for retards. Congrats! You're the muse. *1 dozen of claps, 3 drops of forced tears, and 1 kilograms of SARCASM
- conscience

If you say so *Pull conscience, put a handcuff in hands, put a masking tape in mouth, locked in hypothalamus, then hides the key in the pocket*
- me

Anyone who wants to disagree with me being beautiful? *silence* Good, know whose story is this about.*smirked* Okay, back to my math teacher. He is our room adviser. How did I know? Because I am PRETTY. Yeah, it is connected. If anyone has a problem go make your own story or deal with me.*smiling menacingly* 

"I'm Robert Deon. Your adviser. No need to greet. Copy this and do your homework. Activity 1 with solutions" Mr. Deon said and walks away. Is he somewhat related to Jessica with the walking away thing?

*Groaned* - classmates.

Attention seekers *rolls eyes* I wonder why the author still put their reactions here. Its already the second time. As if it would affect my beauty. You would still read this right? even without them? *raise a brow* 

If YES, subscribe *offers a heartwarming eyesmile*
If NO, run for your life *pulls out a chainsaw with a Demonic smirk*

I look at the board and my notebook *sighed*. This is gonna be a long day.

 

A\N

Hello, I'm sorry for the late update *bows*
This is based on a true story *sighs*
But with a happy ending just how I want my lovelife to end *thinking about how it really ends*
Mine ended with a sad ending *cries a river*
But I never give up *smiles*
I'm going to find you and get you back *winks*

Okay, Jessica doesn't have many scenes. Since we don't really interact the first day.

Tiffany has many scenes this chapter. I'm fine with it. But if you have problems go talk to her *pointed to Tiffany*

Do you have a problem? *smiling but still holding a chainsaw* - Tiffany 

N-no. *whispers* - you

Good.- Tiffany

*sighs a relieved sigh* 

Okay thanks to the subscribers.

Oh hello to jesshyomin for leaving a comment.

And tae_hee50 for upvoting.

Thanks babe. *whispers while winking* -Tiffany 

Yah, why does you always appear *pouting* -Jessica

Wait for your turn *merong* -Tiffany 

Okay thanks again.
By the way, I just wanted to ask you if you want to know how it really ends. It's angst but I want to share it to you. 
  
Hayyyy! Buhay parang life.
Kamusta sa mga Tropa kong tiga-Pinas *pabebe wave*
Hahahah, so kamusta buhay?
Hello nga pala sa adviser namin at teacher sa math!
Wala kayong pake idolo ko kasi sya.
Paano ba naman lagi syang taas NOO
Partida, kahit pa nakayuko.
Hahhaha KKK kasi si sir.

At dahil nasa Hiatus ang lovelife ko.
Ito ang isang hugot line para sa taong ipinagsisiksikan ang sarili sa taong ayaw sa kanya.

Wag mong ipagsisisikan ang sarili mo sa taong di ka gusto.
Kasi para kang namamangka sa kalsada.
Di na nga UMUUSAD, nagmumuka ka pang TANGA.

Okay yun lang sa susunod uli. Sa mga tropa aral mabuti malapit na periodical test uy!