Issues ?

Comeback Issues

"You go talk to him, please hyun. For my sake" Minhyuk pleaded in front of Seohyun. Its been a 5 times. And minhyuk wasnt the first one, though. 

Before him, Jonghyun Oppa, Jungshin Chinggoo, Manager-nim, Hyejeong, Juni and now her twin ? Its of course because no one else than Jung Yonghwa. He's getting upset with seohyun lately and his upset thing affect a mood almost whole FNC. Oppa mad at her because of the comeback. At first, it's Party. Yonghwa didnt like too much Seohyun show her skin, and Lion Heart also testing his nerve plus You think ? Yonghwa beyond fury. 

At first Seohyun okay with that, but when CNBlue Cinderella teaser comes out. Hyun had to hold her tantrum because of appropriate sake. Oppa show off his skin too ? He lying in the bed and TOPLESS. Didnt he have mirror at his room ?

"Its not helping i guess" Hyun sigh. For 5 times already. "You know how hardnut-crack he can be right ?"

"Yeah, but at least come to him. Comfort him ?" Minhyuk joking

Hyun chuckled. "What time will you guys end the practice ?"

"8 pm"

"Ahra" Seohyun nodded "I'll come to our home"

"thats my twin!!!! you guys live together for almost 3 years, but really hard when it comes to comeback" minhyuk rolled his eyes pretend to irritated.

"Ask your hyung why"

"Also his chodingness"

"right, I know we're on the same side!" hyun laugh and so do Minhyuk.

 


 

Yonghwa put down his guitar when he heard the door being opened. Only 2 person know the password. He and Her. His Seohyun. These past days Yonghwa felt in the hell. Quarelling with Hyun was the last think he could think of. He hated that. But he cant help. He really get pissed when SNSD do the promoting of Lion Heart. At first he really like it, a lot. Hyun look really mature and adorable at the same times. But when he was about to the dressing room. He heard that her Max oppa and Kyu Oppa said weird thing over her 

"Hyun such a inevitable. I wish she's single" Changmin said 

Kyuhyun just laugh "I know that! she's verry tempting. Well, after Tiffany"

And everytime Yongwa watch lion heart the memories of Max and Kyu conversation repeat in his head. Making him mad all the time.

"Oppa" she called him and kiss him on the cheek

"I thought you leaving untill next year ? I'm glad that you still remember way to here"

Hyun just sighed. 

Years loving yonghwa is really teach her everything. Yonghwa would act like 9 years old when he's sulk. EVERYTIME. and Hyun just love him more. He's so lucky.

"Dont you have something to say ?" yonghwa stand up and coem to Seohyun who busy put veggies on refferigerator and look like woman who dont have any prombles. "Yah Hyun.." he elbowed her hip. 

"Wae ?" she asked.

"Did you hear what i'm saying earlier ?"

"Yes?"

"So ?"

"What ?" she hold her giggle. Yongwha really cute and she like to play beat arround the bush with him. "I have nothing to say"

"Really ?" he let out a bitter laugh.

Seohyun then walk to the dinning table and place the kimchi she bought earlier. 

"Joohyun" yonghwa said with stern voice.

Seohyun put down her chopstick and look at Him. Everytime she heard Yonghwa called her by 'Joohyun' she knew that Oppa really mad. Yonghwa always called her with 'Hyuuuunnn~' 'babe' 'honey' 'Seo'.

"I'm talking to you" yonghwa continue. He look at her expression. She really tired. Her face look more thinner and her eyes.... Did she cry a lot ? He really want to solve this problem right now, because tomorrow, he had to leave to Japan in early. He hate that. 

"I dont eat anything since morning except Salad because manager oppa told so. I'm starving oppa. Will you let me eat ?" she asked. Her voice trembling and that stabbed his heart. Hyun hold her tears. She pretend to be okay. 

Yonghwa ruffled his hair and go to the TV room. Seohyun just let the tear rolled. Everytime she saw Yonghwa mad is really make her hurts. She's crying in the dorm for almost 2 days. Her Hyoyeon unnie already frantic beacuse their Make Up unnie would scold them because of this.

Seohyun finish her little dinner and saw Yonghwa snoring at the couch. She come closer and brush his bangs. She touch his chek lightly and kiss his forehead. "I love you oppa" she said and wiped her tears. She then went to the bedroom and started to pack everything that Yonghwa need to flight tomorrow. SHe knew how reckless he can be. Last time he flight to New York, he forgot bring his phone charger. And once they had Blue moon at Thailand, he forgot bring any underwear. Hyun just laugh hearing that from his dongsaengs. However his dongsaeng is her 91 lines. 

After finish pack everything oppa need. She change to Oppa T-shirt. She spray some Oppa parfume. Hyun hate that Oppa have to leave in early and they stil quarell. Its so childish, she think. 

Yonghwa woke up because of alarm in his phone. He check that. Its already 2 am. He swiftly get up and hurriedly took a bath. Mentally cursed forgot to pack things. When he was about to wore clothes. He saw the suitcase near the bed. Its His. Seohyun pack his things. Ah such a lucky bastard, he said in his mind. 

He come closer to his Goddess. Sit in the edge of the bed he lean closer to kiss her lips. The lips he missed most. "My Angel. I'm sorry" he said and saw a dried tears from her cheek. He also saw that Hyun wore his clothes. 

Taking a sticky notes, he wrote something and comb his hair. Usually hyun would do this. But he have no heart woke her up. 

Gomawo, We still have issues, but i know everything is going to be alright. I have to go. 

Mian for not waking you up. I love you, you know that right ?

-Yonghwa Oppa

 


 

Seohyun tied her hair in ponytail. She still have practice untill 9 pm and have to go to doctor because her sudden allergic. Lately, she felt her stomach uneasy. She never tell oppa. Oppa would be mad. It must be her old stomach issues when near her period. 

"Still no news ?" Fany ask her.

"Hm..." hyun sighed. "He leave yesterday to Japan and we not solving anything". He played with her finger "But just now, Juni text me that Oppa's mood bit light up"

"I think he's bit relief that you came home ?" fany guessing while putting some lotion on her feet. 

"Probably" Seohyun massaged her temple and lean to the arm chair. 

"Still dizzy ?" Taeyeon come and sit beside Fany

"Yes"

"I already told your boyfriend"

"WHAT ?" joohyun suddenly sit properly. Her eyes almost popped out

"Wae ?" Taeyeon titled her face. 

"Unnie~ you knew that we have an issues and you dont help anything" she whinned

"Its helping darling" taeyeon said "He would be realized that you suffered a lot from this immature fight".

"But..." seohyun wants to argue back, but her head felt so much hurt. "Ah whatever". Oppa would be more mad. She sighed. 

"I think you should sick so he realized that you need him. Solve your problem hyunnie. I hate seeing you sick. Moreover, his concert at Japan ended already" Fany said and get up from chair.

 


 

Seohyun get in to the Bedroom with heavy mood. She enters the room slowly and turn on the ligth and almost jump when she saw yonghwa comes out from bathroom wear only his towel "Oppa" she sighed and sit down. Just because looking oppa comes out make her dizzy again. His parfume somehow felt really disgusting.

"Are you from hospital ?" yonghw ask wear his underwear and training.

"No" she said. Lied. "I'm too tired to go to hostpital" she said and went to the wardrobe. She come closer and back hugging Yonghwa. "Its nice have talk with you"

Yonghwa take Seohyun hand and kiss that 2 hand. "My angel" he murmured. He then turn arround and hug Seohyun

With that, Seohyun cry. She cry because of relief that finally she come back to Oppa arm, she cry because of her sickness and she cry because of miss oppa so much. "I'm sorry if i made you mad" she said "But its for our comeback sake, its like i choose those outfit on purpose" she said sobbed "You also show off your abs when you promoting" she murmured and tighten her embrace. 

"I'm not mad at you because of that" he sighed. "When i come to your show, i heard Kyuhyun and Changmin talking about you. They fantasizing weird thing about you. I hate that" he explain "But, i'm sorry for hurting you Hyun-ah. Jeongmal mianhe" he hug her more tight and kiss her hair. "I love so much, I'm sorry for being possesive and jealous freak" he said

"Aniya" she said and look up "You should explain that so we dont have to fight" she said  and kiss yonghwa chest. 

"Ahra" he rubbed her back lovingly. "and i'm sorry if i show off too much" 

"Its okay, i love seeing this too" seohyun giggled and rub his abs. 

Yonghwa just laugh and let go of her hug. He cupped her face "So issues solved ?"

"Neh!" seohyun smiled. 

"I'm sorry, okay ?"

"Okay" hyun tiptoeing and kiss him. Oppa look delcious when he topless like this.

"Hyun-ah"

"neh ?"

"You should see doctor tomorrow" he said "I'll come with you"

"No need" she smiled and walk away from him.

"Wae ?"

"You just acompany me to doctor next month" she put something from her bag and slip thet to her skinny jeans pocket.

"Why next month ?"

"You guess why i need to check up next month ?"

Yonghwa titled his face in confused. Suddenly some scen rolled in hie eyes. Last month was the last time they made love and lately hyun getting more chubby also she look glowing. Her mood lately ups and down. Could that be ?

"Hyun...." he whispered.

"Oppa..." she come closer and handed Yonghwa something "Its such a realief that i knew this before big promotion, and i'm sorry if i lied to you earlier. I just got check up and-"

"Hyunnie... i..is...t..t..this......." he sputtered. 

"Yes" she come closer and looking trough his eyes "I'm pregnant"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hi guys, so hows that ? Hihihihi. Did you love this ? Let me know from your comments. Please comments if i need to write the second chapter (final) or no ?

Thank you for reading and ignore typo ^^