drabble 5

Carousel

 

5

fancy-divider_520.gif

Fantasy!au
content: drabbles set in Harry Potter!AU and Percy Jackson!AU

+++

chansung (2PM) x momo (TWICE)

she is the daughter of apollo and he is the son of hades but they just.. work. chansung is not sure why and how but they just do and he knows better not to dwell on these things when there are other things that matter. like, maybe, how to outrun the cyclops that is currently chasing them.

they’re so close to the camp’s barrier, once they pass the magical barrier, they’ll be safe.

he can hear the cyclops’ heaving for air as it chases its lunch; two demigods. the two of them just completed a simple quest from poseidon. it’s just their luck to come across a hungry cyclops when they’re head back to the camp.

the monster roars behind him and it just sounds so hungry. thank the gods that the barrier is only a couple hundred of meters in front of them. chansung forcefully takes a deep breath and runs quicker. he manages to catch up to momo’s sides. the cyclops is so, so close.

once they’re close enough, chansung stretches one arm to one side and wraps it around momo’s running figure. momo seems to understand what he’s trying to do. the two of them looks at each other and nods before leaping into the camp area. they fall down from the impact, their bodies tumble and roll on the ground for a good ten meters before they finally stop.

chansung winces at the weight on top of his chest and finds momo wrapped around him tightly. the two of them stay in that position for a brief moment. his chest heaving frantically from all the running and the adrenaline rush.

“we made it,” he whispers.
“yeah, yeah,” momo coughs.

momo rolls off of him and he presses down the urge to pout.

“oh, gods,” momo groans.

he doesn’t say anything. he closes his eyes and sees bright colored spots behind his eyelids. his heart is still drumming wildly against his ribs.

he opens his eyes when he feels a pair of lips against his. he smiles against momo’s lips, hands bracing on her hips.

“uh-uh, let’s tell chiron that we’re back,” momo breathes out harshly.

she stands up and he follows her, not forgetting to lace his fingers with hers.

+++

dongwoon-centric (BEAST)

dongwoon likes to think that he is just another ordinary hufflepuff.

he isn’t the brightest in his class but he hands in his homework in time and he never gets anything less than exceeds expectation. he isn’t extremely outgoing but he has his fair share of friends, whether it’s from hufflepuff or other houses. he isn’t super handsome but he does notice a couple of admiring glances.

and he definitely does not make enemies—what kind of hufflepuff he is if he does?

save for a couple of friendly rivalry with nam woohyun, a gryffindor, in charms. but for the past two weeks, he can’t help it to feel as if someone is boring holes on the back of his head whenever he is in great hall or in herbology, the only class that his house shares with slytherin.

he finds himself looking behind his shoulders when that feeling creeps up. a week later, he finds that someone has been slipping chocolate frogs into his school bag.

“kikwang, you want some?”
“what do you have, mate?”
“chocolate frogs,”

kikwang flashes him a thankful grin. dongwoon watches as his friend chews the treat, somehow relieved that the treat is not spiked with any kind of potion. he reluctantly takes a bite. it goes on for a couple of weeks; sometimes it’s chocolate frogs, other times it’s every flavor beans that’s been separated from its horrid flavors.

he knows that it’s been separated from the bad flavors because he had tricked kikwang and woohyun to eat them together with him.

(maybe he does have a little slytherin in him).

that morning, he skips excitedly into the great hall. it’s hogsmeade-weekend for the fifth years. the great hall is lively as ever, filled with students chatters and owls’ screech as they deliver posts to their owners.

he isn’t expecting anything that weekend, that’s why when a majestic eagle owl dropped a letter on his lap, he is thrown off.

the eagle owl doesn’t wait for him to give it a small treat or anything. he picks up the letter and blanches. it’s a howler. he gulps and looks around, there’s no way he can open a howler without any of his housemates knowing.

well, better to rip off the band-aid then. he fingers the small ribbon on the seal before pulling it off. the magical letter immediately flew up to the level of his face. it makes a gurgled noise before starting to.. howl.

“SON DONGWOON, YOU GOT A SWEET !!!! MEET ME AT THREE BROOMSTICKS!”

this, of course, earns a lot of stares, snickers, and leers from almost everyone on his table. his face heats up and blanches at the same time. kikwang elbows him in the ribs while others are cheering and whistling at him.

but of course, he does not see a certain dark-haired slytherin smirking few tables from him.

fancy-divider_520.gif

Notes;

What did I just write…..

Percy Jackson!AU: I’ve been wanting to write an apollo children with hades children pairing (like solangelo) but I am failing. I am sorry.

Harry Potter!AU: this one is from a post on tumblr that says “what if someone uses howler to flirt?” and guys guys have you tried the patronus quiz on pottermore?????? i am kind of upset with my result but at least mine isn't a pig? HA HA HA.