1...

Christmas Gift

Present time, 2018

 

Yoochun was too tired to witness the same scenario that the oldest two members always had when they were quarrelling. He decided to take a nap in YunJae's room (and also tried to find evidence). When he got into their room, he walked straight towards the Queen size bed that the two share. Before he could lay down, he saw something that spiked his interest. The blanket that had a bulge. He slowly pulled off the blanket and saw a little girl lying on the bed.

 

 

Being the usual curious self he was, he leaned in to have a look at the child. The child was dressed in house clothing. As if noticing another presence in the room, the child shifted and slowly started to open her eyes. She blinked rapidly trying to adjust the light that was trying to enter her eyes. Yoochun just stared with an amused face. She yawned and rubbed her eyes and slowly turned to look at him. Still in a half asleep state, she leaned forward and hugged him. 

 

 

Yoochun was surprised at her action but he pulled her into his arms anyway. "Uncle Yoochun…." She mumbled. "Where is my mommy and daddy?" She asked softly. Yoochun who seemed to be placing puzzle pieces together knew who she meant. A creepy grin crept onto his face. "Before that, your name is Jung Jiyool, right?" Yoochun asked. With no doubt Jiyool nodded her head.

 

 

Yoochun carried her in his arms and pecked her forehead. "Let's go greet your parents okay?" He brought her to the living room where the other four members were still doing the same thing. Yunho and Jaejoong were still in the middle of their quarrelling. Changmin who saw Yoochun with a child in his arms, stopped and stare at him with confusion. 

 

"YunJae hyungdeul! Look what I've found! I never knew you have a daughter!"

 

 

Besides himself, the other four members just stopped and stared right at him and the little girl in his arms. "Jiyoolie, those two over there are your parents, right?" Yoochun asked while pointing at the YunJae couple. The girl nodded softly. 

 

 

Junsu and Changmin turned their heads to look at the oldest two members. Jaejoong seemed to be out of zone while Yunho stared sharply.

 

 

"Park Yoochun, what kind of sick game are you playing?" Yunho hissed. Yoochun shook his head. "It's not a joke, hyung." Yoochun was serious and Yunho knows it. Jaejoong had seemed to be gaining back his senses and he approached Yoochun. The child opened her arms wide expecting Jaejoong to take her into his embrace and Jaejoong did.

 

He observed her face carefully and saw a mix of his face and Yunho's. He slowly cupped her face into his palm as he softly swipe his thumb on face. "This is so unbelievable. " he said. The child stared at him with pure innocence . 

 

Jaejoong turned to stare at his lover. Yunho slowly approached the girl and did the same like what his lover did. He swiped his fingers on the girl's face. " It's really unbelievable" he examine the face of the child.

 

"Ehem…" Yoochun tried gaining the lovers attention. The YunJae couple averted their gaze to Yoochun. 

 

"So… do you believe that she's your child?" Yunho and Jaejoong glanced at each other before Yunho began to speak. "Of course not. Yoochun ah… don't joke around. Jaejoong and I are both males. A girl who has a mixtures of our facial features doesn't mean she's our child." 

 

Changmin and Junsu got up and approached the girl in Jaejoong's arms. They both seemed amused with the girl who was in front of them. The maknae looked at Jiyool who seemed to look happy when he took her from Jaejoong's arms. Yunho was dumbfounded when their maknae requested for something. "Yunho hyung, can I keep her?" His eyes glittering as he tried to get their leader to agree. 

 

Junsu backed Changmin up with his puppy eyes. "Come on hyung... I thought you loved children?" Yoochun decided to help. Yunho heaved a sigh and looked at the younger three who were trying their best with their cute faces. (and also Yoochun who failed terribly at the attempt). 

 

"Guys, look, her parents must be worried sick about her. We're gonna return Jiyool to her parents." Just when Yunho finished what he said, Jiyool started to sob. 

 

"Daddy...you're going to get rid of Yoolie? *hiks* I thought Mommy and Daddy love Yoolie." Jaejoong pinched his lover's abdomen and sent Yunho a warning look. Yunho rubbed his temples and kept silent. Jaejoong pecked Jiyool's cheeks which made the girl stop sobbing. Jaejoong glanced at their leader for a second and stared at the little girl. Her eyes were puffy and her nose was red, just exactly how Jaejoong himself would look like after he cried. He looked at the YooSuMin trio who kept on sending who knows what kind of eye signals to him. 

 

"Jiyoolie… don't listen to Daddy bear, okay? He just wants to play an act. Hmm? Yoolie looks beautiful when she smiles. Why don't you smile for Mommy?" Jaejoong baby talked to her. He hesitated since he's not familiar to the word 'Mommy'. The corner of Jiyool's lips lifted and it formed a smile. 

 

"Kyaa! Omo! She's so cute!" Junsu pinched her cheeks and earned glares from Changmin. "Shut up duckbutt, the kid might get scared of your dolphin voice." Yoochun and Jaejoong laughed really hard while Junsu pouted and smacked Changmin's head. Jiyool giggled and pointed at Junsu. "Aunty Ducky Dolphin!" JaeChunMin laughed harder leaving Junsu all alone to pout. 

 

"Guys…" Yunho started. The four members turned their head to the leader, Yunho's expression was serious. Jiyool struggled out of Changmin's arms and walked towards Yunho. She opened her arms widely and Yunho picked her up. His expression got softer and Yunho stared at her and looked at s. "Guys… we should really return her to her parents." 

 

Jiyool pinched Yunho's nose and faked angry face. "Daddy! Naughty!" JaeYooSuMin were hold their laughter when Jiyool didn't want to let go of Yunho's nose. When she did, Yunho grabbed her hand and brought it to his face. "No pinching okay?" He said while guiding her small hands to trace his face from his forehead to his chin. "If I don't pinch… Daddy would let me stay?" She asked. The other four waited patiently for their leader's answer. "Hmm…"

 

 

~

 

Jiyool rolled around on Changmin's bed and kept on climbing onto his lap. Yoochun and Junsu were both jealous when the girl payed more attention to their youngest member. Junsu tried his aegyo on her but it didn't work at all. Yoochun, who also wanted the attention of his favourite couple's child, tried to do his 'Chunface'. It didn't work, but Jiyool did laugh accompanied by Changmin's evil laugh. 

 

In the kitchen, Yunho and Jaejoong were staring at each other. 

 

"Yunho… I'm sorry. "

 

"Hmm…"

 

"I shouldn't have…" 

 

Yunho pressed his index finger on Jaejoong's lips. He shook his head, and Jaejoong understood his meaning. It meant that Yunho has forgiven him and doesn't want to talk about it any further.

 

"Boo… about Jiyool. " Jaejoong raised an eyebrow. He then dragged Yunho into Changmin's room. Jiyool was busy staring at Changmin's phone as the maknae of the group played his game. Yoochun and Junsu were trying hard to get the girl's attention but Changmin kept kicking them when they got close to him. 

 

"Jiyool… " Jaejoong sat on Changmin's bed. The girl averted her attention to him and crawled out of Changmin's lap and got onto Jaejoong's lap instead. Yunho took his place beside his lover and leaned in to have a look at her. Jaejoong caressed her head and occasionally pecked her cheek. 

 

"Mommy… I want to tell you something. " Jiyool said. Jaejoong nodded and she started talking. "Daddy looks more fit, Uncle Chunnie looks younger, Aunty Su's hair is more normal and Changmin oppa looks more shorter. But mommy is still beautiful as always. Why are all of you look different? " The five members look dumbfounded.  

 

"Why am I called Aunty?!" Junsu shrieked. The other four members rolled their eyes and looked at the young girl.

 

"So… I got shorter?" Changmin asked and Jiyool nodded. 

 

"Jiyool, can you tell us about yourself and your usual surrounding?" Yoochun asked. Jiyool nodded and started to explain.

 

"My name is Jung Jiyool, but you always call me Yoolie. I am 6 years old. My parents name are Jung Yunho and Kim Jaejoong. I have Uncle Chunnie who makes me laugh and Aunty Su who always talk with his dolphin voice. And also Changmin oppa who loves to eat Aunty Su's portion of food. I learn hapkido and taekwondo because Changmin oppa says that there are a lot of thick make up model and actress aunts who try to take Daddy's attention away. So everytime a thick make up aunty comes, I would kick her leg which make Jiyool get into trouble but Changmin oppa says it's okay. I call Aunty Su 'aunty' because Changmin oppa told me to call him that. There are also a lot of unnies who call themselves YunJae shippers and they are very nice. They usually give me teddy bears which i love and chocolate that I usually give Changmin oppa. Changmin oppa says that too much chocolate for me will make me unhealthy so I usually give the chocolates to Changmin oppa. The YunJae shipper unnies are sometimes really weird though, they would ask me weird questions like what do mommy and daddy do at home. When I show them a picture that Changmin oppa took, of daddy 'poppo' mommy's lip, the unnies would run out of breath and faint. Uncle Chunnie always take pictures of Mommy and Daddy at home. When Jiyool ask why, Uncle Chunnie says that it's for his fanfiction poster that he always post on websites. Mommy, what's a fanfiction? When Uncle Chunnie answers he always say that 'It's something to make the Yunjae shipper unnies run out of breath.' Is it true?" 

 

The five of them stared at the girl who talked nonstop. When they got back to their senses, Yunho was the first to react.

 

"Yoolie ah, none of us know you… are you… an alien?" He asked.

 

Jiyool pouted and shook her head. "I'm Jung Jiyool! Daughter of my daddy Jung Yunho and mommy Kim Jaejoong!"

 

"What year were you born in?" Changmin asked.

 

"2019..." the members jaw dropped and they looked at Jaejoong. 

 

"Hyung… are you pregnant?" Yoochun asked with excitement in his tone.

 

Jaejoong looked shocked and smacked Yoochun's forehead. "No! I'm a male!"

 

As if he realised something, Junsu leaned forward to the girl. 

 

"Yoolie, so most of the time… you would listen to Changmin?" Junsu asked and Jiyool nodded. 

 

Jiyool cling onto Jaejoong and asked the former question again. "Mommy… what's a fanfiction?" Jaejoong whispered to her and made her quiet. Her lips formed an 'O' shape and she nodded lightly. 

 

Jaejoong glanced at the digital clock in Changmin's room which showed '10.00pm' 

 

"Ja… it's time to sleep." Jaejoong said. "You want to sleep with Mommy?" Jiyool shook her head which made all five members confused. 

 

"Why not?" Junsu asked.  

 

"Because Yoolie is used to sleeping beside Changmin oppa. Changmin oppa always bring me to the kitchen at midnight and he says he needs someone to accompany him." Jiyool said straightforwardly. Yoochun laughed and accidentally hit Junsu's head with his hand. Changmin rubbed the back of his neck and avoided YunJae's gaze. 

 

Yunho got up and took Jiyool from Jaejoong and brought her out of Changmin's room. "Jiyoolie will sleep in between mommy and daddy today okay?" He pecked her cheeks and placed her on the bed in Yunho and Jaejoong's shared room. Jiyool nodded and sat on the bed.

 

 

Meanwhile in Changmin's room, the attention was placed on Yoochun who played with his phone.

 

"Yoochun, how did you guess her name?" Junsu asked.

 

"Yeah, how did you know?" Jaejoong asked.

 

"Hyung, don't you see his wide forehead? Maybe he used an invisible pen to write names on it." Changmin smirked.

 

"Yah! It's not like that… it's just because of the fanfictions… they usually write YunJae's daughter's name as Jiyool. When I say 'they', I meant myself." Yoochun explained. "Don't you know that I published a YunJae novel? In disguise though... but don't you know?" The other three shook their heads. Yoochun mentally face palm himself.

 

"Hyungdeul… I think Jiyool got time travelled." Changmin said. 

 

"Time travel? What do you mean?" Jaejoong asked.

 

"You know, like in novels and movies where people time travel." Changmin lay on his bed and heaved a sigh. 

 

"We're gonna get chased by the government if they knew someone could time travel!" Yoochun exclaimed. 

 

"I still think that Yoochun kidnap her. Did you?" Jaejoong asked and Yoochun shool his head furiously.  

 

Just then, Yunho entered Changmin's room and called them to get some rest. "It's gonna be busy these few days." He said and they got back into their own rooms. 

 

Jaejoong slept on the left side of Jiyool while Yunho on the right. The girl had been fast asleep. Yunho switched off the lights and they went into dreamland.

 

 

~

 

The next day, it was 5 a.m. and Jaejoong was the first to get up. He got into the kitchen to prepare breakfast. While he was cooking pancakes, he felt something tug on his pants and saw Jiyool in a half asleep state. 

 

"Mommy…" she mumbled with her eyelids half open. Jaejoong chuckled at the sight and turn off the fire. He placed the last of pancakes onto a plate and placed the plates on the dining table. He picked Jiyool up and pressed a kiss onto her cheek. 

 

"Good morning, Yoolie." He said. Jiyool nuzzled her head on Jaejoong's neck and answered him with a 'good morning'. Changmin suddenly appeared at the dining table and Jiyool switched her place to Changmin's lap. Jaejoong chuckled as the half asleep Changmin placed his head on the table. "Food." He mumbled. Jiyool surprised him by pinching his nose hard which made him fully awake. He groaned and ruffled the girl's hair. 

 

It was 6 a.m. by the time all of them were awake. They had breakfast and also Jiyool who randomly stuffed pancakes into Junsu's mouth which made him protest. After all the dishes were done, Jaejoong brought Jiyool into the room he shared with Yunho and placed her on the bed. He opened his closet and found one of his nieces new clothing that she couldn't fit because of the wrong size and placed it onto his bed, he thinked hard when he can't find any for Jiyool to wear so he decided to call their manager. 

 

 

"Hyung, can you stop by a store that sells for 6 year old girls?"

 

"…"

 

"No, none of us turn into girls."

 

"…"

 

"No, none of us turned into a 6 year old."

 

"…"

 

"Hyung, please just get it. You'll be on the way here right?"

 

"…"

 

"Okay, bye !"

 

Jaejoong placed his phone on a table and brought her into the bathroom.

 

 

~

 

DBSK's manager looked dumbfounded when he saw a little girl in the dorm. The manager asked what happened and even asked where did she came from but none of the members answered. Then there's the daring little girl, Jiyool, who told the manager everything she knew about herself which made their manager confused with the story. 

 

He rubbed his temples and picked her up. The five members looked confused when their manager brought the girl into his arms. 

 

"Come on kids. Let's get going. You're gonna be late for your schedule if we don't leave now."

 

"Hyung… the child..." Yunho asked

 

 

"We're bringing her along. You wouldn't wanna leave her alone in the dorm, would you? Now come along. You're first schedule is a fan meeting. "

 

They got into the car and drove off to their destination. 

 

-

In the car, Jiyool was busy babbling about the buildings that they past by. YooSuMin occasionally tease the young girl. Yunjae were just witnessing the scene without a sound.

 

When they arrived, Yunho lifted Jiyool and brought her to the site. Jaejoong got close to Yunho and was busy looking at Jiyool. Without them realising, hundreds of young females took pictures of them. 

 

Before they got to their places, Jaejoong made sure that Jiyool was in the right hands of someone trustable. Hepecked her cheek and ran to his place.

 

The fan meeting was running smoothly and so far there weren't any problems. Behind the scenes, the stylists and make up artists were busy bombarding questions at Jiyool.

 

"Hey little girl, what's your name?"

 

"My name is Jung Jiyool!" She replied with a smile.

 

"Jung?!" The 10 females shrieked.

 

Jiyool nodded her head. "My daddy's out there, Jung Yunho is my daddy and Kim Jaejoong is my mommy." She said proudly.

 

The female workers there were all shocked by her statement. 

 

"YunJae… they have a child?!" One of them started the you-know-what kind of thing.

 

"No wonder Yunho and Jaejoong oppa were spotted with her!" 

 

"Kyaa!! Omo! I should tweet this to the group!" Another one of them said.

 

"Jiyoolie, can we take a picture with you?" 

 

Jiyool just stared innocently as they freak out and started doing stuff on their phone. Little did she know, what she had done to the YunJae shippers world.

 

~

 

At the end of the day, the members were back with Jiyool, of course. It was 4 days to Christmas and their schedules were packed. They all got freshened up and gathered in the living room. Yoochun was on his tablet doing who-knows-what. The others chatted with a sleepy Jiyool on Changmin's lap… again. 

 

"OMG! My YunJae fanclub president position!" The others -including Jiyool- were startled when Yoochun shrieked. They got closer to have a look at his tablet.

 

 

"U-know Yunho and Hero Jaejoong's daughter, Jung Jiyool?" 

Was the title of the headline. 

 

Changmin snatched the tablet away and scrolled down to have a look at the comments. 

 

@Youngtothewoong: OMG! She looks like them!

 

@jjyyyunjae: Lucky them (the female workers)! Why wasn't I the one who got to see her?

 

@darknesseyezz: Guys, don't you think it's a joke? I mean I know that we ship yunjae but them already having a child is such a joke.

 

@omonayunjae: @darknesseyezz you never know…

 

There were lots of good comments but there are also some negative ones. Yunho snatched the tablet away and used Yoochun's disguise account to comment.

 

@MickyChun: Hey… stop it?

 

Yoochun snatched back his tablet. Just then, Changmin's phone rang. His manager name was on the screeen and he answered the call and placed it on loudspeaker. 

 

"Hello?"

 

"Changmin ah, where are you?"

 

"At the dorm. Why?"

 

"Whatever you do, don't go out. The paparazzi are after all of you! Especially Jiyool!"

 

And their manager hung up.

 

"Hello? Hello? Aish" Changmin placed his phone on a table. There was a loud cheer outside their building and they got up to the window to see what's going on. 

 

Jaejoong backed away when he saw lots of reporters outside their building. Yunho closed the window and curtains rapidly and leaned on the wall. 

 

"I think… we should get some sleep." He said. The others didn't protest and obeyed what their leader said.

 

Changmin handed Jiyool to Jaejoong and got into his room. Yunho dismissed them and they were all back into their rooms to get some shut eye.

 

~

 "What?!" Junsu shriek.  

 

"You're gonna go to another place for now, the media are still on the hunt for news so your schedules are cancelled until the last day of the month." The manager explained. "Now go pack your bags. Don't worry about Jiyool, I've settled her clothing for the trip." The members nodded and went to prepare. 

 

They arrived at a penthouse where there are barely anyone there. While they unloaded their bags, Jiyool volunteered to help. She took Yunho's hand carry bag and ran to the door. The others grab their respective bags and got to the doorstep. The manager unlocked the door and the members ran in to book their rooms. Jiyool was witht he manager who seemed to be used to their actions. He held Jiyool's hand and brought her to Changmin's chosen room. Chanhmin was busy unpacking his stuff and didn't realise the little girl in the room. She placed Yunho's bag on the chair and looked around. Jiyool walked towards Changmin who was busy unpacking his snacks and some other packed food. He placed them on a table while singing the word 'food'. 

 

"Food~ oh my precious honey, food food food!!! F.O.O.D FOOD!!! Eh? Jiyool?" Changmin stopped his singing when he saw the girl sitting on his bed. 

 

"Did you see me singing? " the girl nodded. Changmin placed a finger on his lips. "It's our secret. Okay?" Jiyool copied his move and nodded. "비밀! 秘密! Secret!" She said while jumping. 

 

"Come on, let's get you to your parents." Changmin took Yunho's bag and held Jiyool right hand. They head towards the room Yunho shares with Jaejoong. He knocked on the closed door. "Hyung?" He kept on knocking but there was no answer. "Oppa!" Changmin looked at Jiyool. "Uncle Chunnie always tell me to place my ear on the door. He always says that when they do not open the door, mommy and daddy are busy playing games." 

 

 

Yoochun who was passing by accidentally chocked on his water when he heard what Jiyool said. Changmin heard someone coughing and he turned around to look at that person. "Chun hyung!" Changmin got close to Yoochun. "Exactly when did you tell her that?" Yoochun crossed his arms. "I didn't! " 

 

"Hyung…" 

 

"I didn't tell her anything!"

 

"Yah!"

 

"Eu kyang kyang! " Junsu appeared from his room. 

 

Changmin glared at Junsu. "What are you laughing at?"

 

"Nothing!" Junsu chirped.

 

Jiyool looked down and saw something that attracted her attention.

 

"Aunty Su! Let's go down! Come on!" Witha all her strength, she dragged Junsu to the living room. Changmin and Yoochun followed behind. 

 

"It's so pretty!" Jiyool awed.

 

"Let's get it on!" Junsu announced. 

 

~

 

When Yunho and Jaejoong finally got out of the room, they heard laughters from the living room. Yunho held Jaejoong's waist and they both got down.

 

Junsu wearing a green shirt and was tied up with tinsels. Changmin was busy wrapping more tinsels around Junsu while laughing evilly. He then placed a star shaped hat on Junsu's head and clapped his hands when he was done 'decorating' Junsu.  

 

"Tada! The Christmas Tree Junsu!" Changmin said and snapped photos of his work. Junsu managed to get the Christmas decorations of his body and quickly ran behind Jaejoong. 

 

"Hyung! Changmin's being mean again!" He pointed at Changmin. Yunho tried helping Jaejoong to get Junsu off his lover and tried pulling Junsu away. Jiyool was standing on Yoochun's shoulders while trying to place the star on top.

 

She clapped her hands when she succeeded to do so. Yoochun placed her down and looked for the switch. Changmin was busy with the tinsel and he wrapped one around Jaejoong's neck. 

 

"Our glamour mother Jaejoong!" He said. 

 

"Aunty Su! Aunty Su! Aunty!" Jiyool kept on chasing Junsu who covered his ears. 

 

"I'm a man!" He said while running around. 

 

"Aunty!"  

 

"I'm a man!"

 

"But Changmin oppa told me to call you that."

 

"Why do you call him oppa? Why can't I be called 'Oppa' too? "

 

"Changmin oppa says that Uncle Chunnie and Aunty Su are too old to be called 'Oppa'!"

 

"Mwo?!" Junsu stopped on his tracks. "Then why am I called aunty?"

 

"The YunJae shipper unnies said that I already call Uncle Chunnie 'uncle', so I must have and an aunt so I should call Aunty Su as 'aunty' . " 

 

"Mwo?!" YunJaeMin laughed hard and Changmin lifted Jiyool up. He ruffled her hair.

 

"I trained you well then." He pecked her cheeks. Just then the lights on the Christmas tree lit up and it made the tree look even wonderful. "I found the switch!" Yoochun announced.

 

They stared at the tree with a happy expression and laughed together when Changmin wrapped a tinsel around Junsu. 

 

This is part 1.. part 2 will be posted up soon. Sorry if it's boring, I'm not that experienced.

I'll delete this fic 72 hours after I post the 2nd part.