Fin

My ENEMY is my LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyesung and her best friend, Minah, are on their way to a nearest hotel near the beach. They were so excited because that week they spend was a school holiday without any assignment and homework!

 

After they have arrived at the hotel, and check in for a two single bed room, Hyesung goes straight to the balcony after she unlocked the door to see the scenery of the beach.-

 

Hyesung: OMO!!!! So beautiful! Nana-ah, come here palli! Look at this view! Wah~~~ *screaming*

 

Minah: Yah! Sungie-ah, don’t scream like that! If the neighbor heard us, what will you do? They will get mad you know? What if they get angry and babbler at us? I don't have all day to hear them.

 

Hyesung: *lower tone* Yeah… Yeah… I know it…. But… *start screaming again* Still!!! It’s cold here~! Wuuuu!!!!

 

But then, there is one guy at the balcony next to their room talking irritatingly. 

 

The guy: YAH!!! *cold tone*

 

Hyesung: *look at the guy* Y-you?!!! Why are you here???!!! *half screaming*

 

The guy: Why? I can't enjoy my holiday week like you too? I want to enjoy this scenery too, so please don’t screaming. *arrogant tone* It's getting my ears.

 

Hyesung can’t believe on what she just saw. She get in back to the room and dashes onto Minah who was texting in her mobile phone with a creepy smile.

 

Hyesung: Why are they here?? You said that they won’t be going anywhere this week of holiday. But... why are they here now? 

 

Minah: What are you saying? Who are ‘they’ you're talking about? *confuse*

 

Hyesung: Aish!!! You look at it yourself… You’ll know what am I talking about. *ruffles hair* 

 

Minah: *steps outside the room at the balcony and looks on her right and left* Who are you talking about? I see no one here. *look at Hyesung* Did you see a ghost? *frightened* Should we go from here? 

 

Hyesung: No… I saw someone more frightening than the ghost. You said that six children will not going anywhere for the holiday… But why are they here? And the most nightmare ever, they are our neighbor in this hotel? Really?

 

Minah: Wait… Are you talking about that six hot guy in our school?

 

Hyesung: Yeah… Who else? That six children who called themselves as EXO-K. *annoying tone* Tch... Such a lame group name.

 

Minah: Ah~~~ The guys? Yeah, they are here. So? What's wrong with the fact?

 

Hyesung: Why they spend their time here? There are many more expensive hotels in this world. Aren’t they the rich people that likes to use money for their satisfaction?

 

Minah: Really? They are not so selfish though… But, for your information, when I think about it back, they are here because………….

 

*FLASHBACK ON A WEEK AGO*

 

Miss Jihyo: So everyone, we got a week of holiday next week. Take a break and enjoy yourself, ok?

 

One guy at the back (the nerd guy -.-“): Miss!! *rise a hand* No homework??

 

All of the students in the class (include Hyesung): *stared at the guy with the aura that told to kill him*

 

Miss Jihyo: Yeah! So, please enjoy yourself as you wish next week~ Annyeong! *steps outside the class with a happy face*

 

Students: YAY~!!!!

 

After the door closed, indicating that Miss Jihyo is out of the view, all of the students talk about their plan for the vacation next week and that include Hyesung and Minah.

 

Minah: So, have you decided? Where we’re got to spend our bonding time together next week?

 

Hyesung: Eurm…. *thinking* I don’t mind, everywhere but we have to spend our time without seeing their face, the childish children, *points out to the six overly cute admirable guys* and moreover, that guy named Tie… *points at Kai*

 

Minah: Yah! Not Tie… It’s Kai. We’ve studied in the same school for 3 years and you still didn’t remember their names? Also, they are not the childish children, they are six hot guys and popular in our school, they are EXO-K. 

 

Hyesung: I don’t have any time just to remember their names…

 

Minah: Look at them, they are so hot! I really like that guy… he is so cute…*point and look at Baekhyun*

 

Baekhyun looks at Minah and winks at her way.

 

Minah: O.O *surprised* OMO! Did you see that?? H-he winks at me? Seriously?!! *whispering* So cool!! :3

 

Hyesung: *annoyed* Urgh… *sigh* Yes… I do see it. Now... Hear this… My appa is more handsome than them. To me, they're just a so so, ok?

 

At the same time, the school bell ring indicating for the lunch time. Hyesung and Minah make their way to the cafeteria for eating some lunch. As usual, they will exchange mission everyday. If Hyesung buys the food, Minah will searches for a table to eat comfortably. Today, Hyesung's mission is to search for a table to sit as Minah buys the food.

 

Minah: Sungie-ah, you get to take the place first and I’ll buy. What do you want to eat?

 

Hyesung: Nae. Eurm… *handing some money to Minah* As usual.

 

Minah: Nae, gidaryeo!

 

Minah goes straight to the canteen to buy the food. As Minah wants to queue up, her hand is being pulled far away from the canteen by a guy. At somewhere behind the school, the guy releases Minah’s hand.

 

Minah: *gets angry* WHAT ARE YO- *calmed down* Oh! It’s you… What do you need?

 

* * *

 

Hyesung: *sigh* Where is this girl? I am just asking for ‘buying’ a bread, not ‘cooking’ the fried rice in the kitchen. Why is she so late?

 

Minah: *run towards Hyesung* Err, sorry, I ‘am’ late. Hehe… Here, your bread. *handed the bread*

 

Hyesung: *take the bread* Thanks! Finally. (-.-)

 

Minah: *nod* So, have you decided yet? Where will we enjoy our vacation next week?

 

Hyesung: Erm… *thinking* Somewhere that the six children will not be.

 

Minah: Err… I heard that... Umm... they won’t be going anywhere this holiday week.

 

Hyesung: *excited* What?!! Really??!! *dreaming* So, how about we stay at the hotel near the beach? *eyes sparkling*

 

Minah: Yeah.. Well, err… actually, I know this one place near the beach. Can we go there? But it’s just a cheap hotel. *trying hard to keep some secret*

Hyesung: *oblivious* Sure! *happy* (-the school bell rings-) Let’s get back to our class. *smiling widely*

 

As they get into their class, Minah goes to her seat while Hyesung kind of having a weird feeling. Kai’s desk is near to the class door. She stops in front of him because she feels like he is staring at her.-

 

Hyesung: What are you looking at? *annoyed* Do I owe you?

 

Kai: *looking at Hyesung then put his earphone on*

 

Hyesung: (So arrogant… Tch…) *walk away to her seat while blabbering* Eish… that guy is so arrogant. Looking at the other people rudely. It’s like I do owe him ‘A LOT’. *sit next to Minah* He is making me pissed off. *look at Minah* Yah! Did you heard what am I saying?

 

Minah: *texting with someone in her phone ignoring her friend rants* Hehe… *smiles widely*

 

Hyesung: *tap the desk hardly* Yah! Did you hear me??

 

Minah: *surprised*Yah! You make me got a heart attack you know! What’s wrong with you?

 

Hyesung: *change the topic* Who are you texting to? *trying to peek on Minah’s phone screen*

 

Minah: *put away her phone* No one… *smiles from ear to ear* hehe…

 

Hyesung: *curious* Hmm...

 

Baekhyun’s phone rang as he got a message from someone. He's  smiling alone after reading the text message.

 

Baekhyun: Suho hyung~! The idea works! They’re on! *screaming*

 

Suho: What idea? *thinking*

 

Baekhyun: Hyesung and Minah will go to the place on the holiday as we planned! We can make our mission possible!

 

Sehun: Yeah! At last! We got to go vacation with Hyesung this year! How long I’ve been waiting for this moment~

 

Chanyeol: Yah! Waegureyo? It’s not like you haven't any experiences going vacation with a woman! *annoyed*

 

Sehun: Of course not with Hyesung Noona! We haven't greeting each other with her since we come to this school. She’s so cute and even I want her for being my yeojachinggu!

 

Chanyeol: Jinjja? Your eomma is not a woman, then? You had not went to any vacation with your eomma?

 

Sehun: Aish! Whatever, hyung…

 

Suho: Yah! You guys are always arguing! Can’t you guys be quiet for a while?

 

Chanyeol & Sehun: Mianheyo hyung… *feeling guilty*

 

Kai observes EXO-K members’ behavior while listening to the music in his MP3 and earphone on. Kai does not have any interest in their conversations. All the time, Kai just be in silence. For him, wherever EXO-K is going, he will be there. It’s mean, Kai just follows wherever they're going and whatever they’re doing. After Suho and the other member are done discussing, Suho asks Kai who is clueless on what they are discussing about.

 

Suho: Kai, do you want to follow us? We’re going on holiday! *pulling out Kai’s earphone*

 

Kai: Hmm… *nod, snatches and put on earphone back*

 

Suho: What’s wrong with you? Are you sick?

 

Kai: *shaking head while his earphone still on*

 

Suho: Alright then. We’re going to pack our stuffs for next week. Arraso?

 

Kai: Hmm…

 

On the day that they're goingon their vacation, EXO-K is following Hyesung and Minah using their car. Only Hyesung and Kai whom doesn’t know anything about this. Minah knows and does not tellin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter