Chapter 11

Two Worlds Apart

(Hansol's Pov)

Kikwang and I actually ended up falling asleep on his bed waiting for the guys to come back.

I heard the door slam shut and I jumped out of bed.

"Kikwang" I whispered and tapped him on his shoulder.

He stirred awake.

"Just letting you know they're back. You can go back to sleep now" I told him, and he didnt think twice and fell back asleep.

I made my way into the living room to see Yoongi and Yongguk trying to help a drunk girl stand on her own two feet.

"Whats wrong with her?" I asked.

"She's drunk...no, hammered" Tae said.

"Oh, well hurry up and put her downstairs" I said, and she fell on the ground.

"Ugh" Yongguk growled and just carried her and brought her down.

I followed behind the rest of them.

"How's Kikwang?" Tae asked.

"He's fine, where'd you find this one?" I asked.

"Alley behind a club" I answered.

Yongguk dropped her on the ground, right where you slept.

He grabbed her arms and chained her down. She was so drunk she didnt even realize what was happening and just went back to sleep.

~~~

*The Next Morning*

I heard a lot of noise coming from outside my room.

I got out of bed and swung my door open.

"What's with all this damn noise?" I yelled at no one in particular.

"It's that downstairs. She hasnt stop screaming since she woke up" Tae said.

"Why hasnt anybody shut her up yet?" I said.

"Yoongi's down there with her right now" He answered.

I groaned and made my way down to he basement.

The girl was screaming at the top of her lungs and Yoongi was pacing back and forth.

"Can you shut the up!? Not even you was this annoying!" I yelled at her.

She stopped screaming after I yelled at her.

"What's your name anyway?" I asked.

"Ha eun" She said.

"Well Ha eun, can you learn to shut up and not be annoying? You just got here, you dont want to be on my bad side already" I said.

"Who is you?" She asked.

"The other girl we kept here, and she was a lot easier to keep than you" Yoongi stopped pacing back and forth and said.

"What did you do to her?" She asked another question.

"She ran away" Tae said.

I didnt even know he was down here.

"I dont believe you. Did you kill her?" She said and started screaming again.

"UGGHH! Shut her up" I heard upstairs. It sounded like Kikwang's voice.

"Ugh god, shut up!" Yoongi yelled.

He went upstairs and came stomping back down.

He was holding his pistol in his hand. He grabbed the sound supressor from his jacket pocket and attached it to the barrel.

He aimed it at her head and held it there for a few seconds.

She started screaming again and without second thought, he pressed the trigger and there was immediately silent.

"Yoongi!" Tae yelled.

"What the did you just do!?" He said.

"She wouldnt shut up, what else was I supposed to do!" He yelled back.

"I dont know, hit her a few times, threaten her with the gun or a knife. Not shoot her in the head" Tae said.

"It's finally quiet, did she stop screaming-" Yongguk came down the stairs.

He stopped when he saw the blood splattered on the wall and Ha eun's dead body hanging from the chains.

"What the fuc-"

"This here just shot her!" Tae cut him off.

"After all the time it took to get her" He finished.

"Why would you do that?" Yongguk began yelling at him too now.

"You all know you were thinking the same thing" Yoongi said.

"Maybe, but theres a thing called thinking before you act!'" Tae yelled.

"Ok guys, lets just stop arguing for a second. Its not going to bring her back. Our main focus is getting rid of this body" I said.

I ran upstairs to the pantry with all the extra bedding supplies and grabbed a sheet. I tried to stay quiet enough to not wake up Kikwang.

I quietly ran back down to the basement and handed Tae the sheet.

He spread it out, while Yoongi grabbed her arms and I grabbed her legs.

We lifted her up and gently placed her on the blanket. Even though she was dead, it would be rude to just drop her.

"I'll stay here and clean up" Yongguk said.

"Ok good" I said.

Yongguk used to work in the forensic science field before we met him, so he knows how to dispose blood the right way and how to get rid of any evidence.

Tae and I carried the body up the stairs and out the basement. 

We were going through the hallway and finally made it to the livingroom.

"What is this" I looked over and saw Kikwang standing at the end of the hallway.

I accidently dropped the body.

"" I heard Tae mumble.

He let go of his end and her body laid on the livingroom floor in the blanket.

"Kikwang go back to your room. You should be resting" I told him.

"No. How can I rest when there's a dead body in our living room. What the hell happened in here within the last two days? Did you really run away, or did you kill her and this is her body?" He started walking closer.

"No, its not her" Tae said. "Its the girl we got last night" 

Tae flashed a little bit of her face so he could see.

"Who killed her and why?" He asked.

"Who do you think? Yoongi couldnt take anymore of her yelling and just shot her without thinking" I said.

"Now we have to dispose of this body, so go back to bed" Yoongi came out of nowhere and said.

Tae and I grabbed the body again and headed to the door.

Yoongi went to bring the car closer to the house so we could put her in the trunk.

"Yongguk is cleaning the basement so if you need anything, call him" I told Kikwang and we left the house.

 

(Tae's Pov)

After we got the body in the trunk, Yoongi drove while Hansol sat in the passenger seat.

I sat in the backseat, leaning on the door with my legs spread across the whole backseat.

"Can we get breakfast?" I asked Yoongi.

"No" He simply said.

"You owe us food, after what you just did" I told him

He sighed.

"McDonalds breakfast please" I said, taking out my phone looking at their breakfast menu.

Its been a while.

"Do you want anything Hansol?' I asked him.

"Oh I want a McGriddle and some orange juice" He piped.

"Ok! You're paying right Yoongi?" I asked, but always in a way told him that he was paying.

"Sure, why not" He said, with a sarcastic attitude.

We pulled into the nearest drive thru and Yoongi took our order, he even got something for himself.

He drove to the picnic area near the Han River and we got out the car.

We found an empty area and sat down to eat our food.

I sighed.

"I really miss this city" I said.

"Yeah man, how was China?" Yoongi asked.

"Hot and busy" I laughed.

"Are you going to stay here, or leave when Kikwang heals?" Hansol asked.

"Even though I had fun in China, I missed you guys too much" I told them.

"Hey guys" Yoongi pointed at someone.

"What about her?" He said.

"Really Yoongi? Now?" Hansol said.

"Yeah, can we at least eat and get rid of this body before you try and kill another one?" I said.

"Hey I didnt kill her on purpose. She had it coming okay. She's just wasnt-"

"Like you" I cut him off and smirked at him.

"Wait what?" Hansol looked confused.

"You liked you?" He asked.

"Yes-"

"No!' Yoongi cut me off.

"He did" I whispered to Hansol.

"No wonder you got so mad when Yongguk slapped her" He said.

"Yongguk slapped her?" I asked.

"Mhm, the first day we got her. He beat him up for slapping her" Hansol said.

"Stop being so dramatic. I didnt beat him up, I just punched him in the stomach and kicked his legs. Ok calm down. And only because I needed to get answers from her and how was I supposed to do that if he was already putting his hands on her" Yoongi pleaded.

"Whatever you say" I smiled.

"Just finish your food" He glared.

"What are we going to do with the body?" Hansol asked.

"Well once it gets dark, and it gets empty here, we'll dump it in the river" Yoongi said.

"This river?" Hansol pointed at the water.

"No, the Yukon river in America. Where do you think idiot" He hit him in the head.

~~~

We spent the next 6 hours at the river.

Yoongi slept the whole time, and I was telling Hansol stories from when I was in China.

The last few people in the area were slowly leaving and so we took this opportunity to start.

I slapped Yoongi awake and Hansol and I both ran to the car, while he yelled and wiped his eyes.

We hoped in the car and waited for Yoongi to get in. Once he was in, he drove to a secluded part of the river where only the homeless and addicts hang out from time to time. 

But today, it was empty and so it was perfect.

He backed in as close as he could to the river and we hopped out the car.

We opened the trunk and the horrifying smell flew out from the car.

"Oh god" I almost gagged.

I took a deep breath and grabbed her arms, while Hansol grabbed her legs. Yoongi was the lookout.

As quickly as we could, we rushed over to the water and dropped the body in the river. Hopefully, the extra weight we added to the sheet will keep the body under the water.

We ran back to the car and drove off to the nearest grocery store.

We ran inside and went straight to the air freshener section.

"Which one should we get?" Yoongi asked.

"I dont know, once of each. Anything is better than what it smells like right now" I said.

The employee next to us looked at us crazy.

"Hello" I smiled at her.

"Can I help you?" She hesitantly offered.

"Yes. We found a dead skunk in our car and we'd like to know what's the best freshener to get rid of the smell?" I gave her my most famous smile.

"Oh. Im sorry to hear that. I would recommend our natural scent" She picked it up and handed it to me. 

"Because any of the fruity scented ones might make the smell worse" She smiled.

"Oh, well thank you, Su ah" I looked at her name tag and winked at her.

She blushed and bowed.

We grabbed about 8 of the fresheners and quickly made our way to the cashier and ran back to the car.

"She would be great too" I heard Yoongi say.

"Shut up" I said.

Yoongi opened the trunk and I threw all the tree shaped fresheners inside.

We got back in the car and was able to breathe again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Boring chapter sorry. 

I saw the results from the last poll, and oh my god lol I see you silent readers ahahaha