Birthday!

Prequel of Never Judge A Book By Its Cover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

There was a grand party for your birthday. You thought that you were going for a high class restaurant for your birthday. Your parents have arranged everything for you.

 

“Oppa!” you jumped on him, squealing at the top of your lungs.

 

“Aigoo.. My baby princess is getting heavier!” Minhwan exclaimed as he hold you.

 

“I’m growing up oppa!” you proudly said to him. “And I’m going to marry you when I get older! My one and only oppa!”

 

He chuckled. “If I were to wait for you to grow up, I will be too old already!”

 

“But you’re just 8 years older!” you whined with pure innocence.

 

“Pabo! 8 years is a huge difference you know that? But no matter what, I will always be there for you, keep you away from trouble, in health and sickness, I will love you forever and ever and ever.” Minhwan kissed your forehead.

 

You blushed and looked away. “Really?”

 

“Uh huh.” He said confidently.

 

“So you’re going to marry me?” You asked with high hopes.

 

“I’ll see first.. Maybe there’s more pretty girls out there..” He teased.

 

You lightly hit his arm. “Oppa!”

 

“I know. I know. I’ll marry you alright? Now get down from me. My hands are aching.” Minhwan exaggeratingly exclaimed.

 

You got down from him and called him. “Oppa, come nearer.”

 

He bent to your level. “What?”

 

In a flash, you kissed his lips and ran off to your room.

 

“That cheeky kid..” Minhwan smirked but was grinning away.

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

You looked into the mirror and saw your red face. “Ahhh! I kissed oppa! Oh my god! This is the best birthday ever!” You squealed while covering your face.

 

You dressed up with the dress your parents have gotten for you and quickly went to Minhwan’s room to show it off.

 

“Oppa! Oppa! Look! Isn’t it pretty?” You twirled around.

 

“Of course it is. You look like a princess.” He grinned. “But for me, you will always be my cute baby princess n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter