Chapter 1

Profound Affection

No one's POV :

Suho sighed.

"Stay focused, Baekhyun-ah. We only have two weeks left until our concert" Suho approached Baekhyun and gave Baekhyun a supportive tap on his shoulder.

"You can't just keep messing up like this"

Baekhyun remained silent to clear the negative thoughts that had been haunting him for days. His group members had tried to cheer him up and helped him to move on. But apparently, he just couldn't. He couldn't accept the fact that one of his biggest dream just drained away just like that, in a speed of light. There's nothing he can do now and there's no turning back.

"Kaja, let's do this one more time!" Suho's voice echoed through the practice room as he got into position, ready to practice the choreography to 'Love Me RIght' once again.

"Hyung, let's just rest for awhile" the maknae of the group, Sehun voiced out. All head turned to Sehun, looking at him with a gloomy and tired face.

After a long pause, the leader nodded slowly in agreement, "fifteen minutes"

The members scattered all around the practice room to after hearing the response from their leader. Chen and Chanyeol made their way to Baekhyun, who were sitting silently on the floor probably thinking of something negative again. Both of them looked at each other and shrugged slightly before sitting next to Baekhyun. Baekhyun was a little startled when he came back to reality to find Chanyeol and Chen sitting next to him.

"Hey, guys" Baekhyun greeted both of s with a forced smile.

"Are you okay, Baekhyun?" Chanyeol blurted out.

"If you need help we're always here for you, okay?" Chen said as he pointed to Chanyeol and himself with his thumb.

"It's just--"

Before Baekhyun could finish his sentence, a figure barged in the practice room with bags of heavy-looking plastic with somewhat food in it. "Your food is here, come eat before it gets cold! if you need anything else just tell me" It was Super Junior's Kim Heechul. Everyone stood up and bowed to him. "Kamsahamnida!" the whole group thanked Heechul simultaneously. "Don't mention it!" Heechul smiled joyfully as he handed the food to each member, receiving thank you's from them once again.

"Woah, fried chicken!" Sehun gasped in delight and held up his chicken drumstick, screaming out "Yehet" and danced slightly-- Not to mention, danced awkwardly. Everyone laughed at the maknae's childish behaviour.

"Eat well and fighting on your practice!" Heechul shouted as he walked away to leave the room but he stopped when he remembered something.

"Ah! I forgot to tell. Baekhyun and Chanyeol!" Heechul called out.

"Us?" Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked at Heechul with curious face.

"Yes, manager Seunghwan called both of you for a little discussion. Meet him at his room but finish your food first" Heechul flashed a smile before leaving the room.

Chanyeol turned to Baekhyun, staring at him blankly. Baekhyun just shook his head and shrugged. "I don't know" Baekhyun mouthed.

"Maybe you've been upto no good" and there's troll Chen with his joke.

Chanyeol threw a death glare at Chen, trying to scare him off.

"Your glare is so fake even little kids would laugh at your glare" Chen bursted out laughing.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol just laughed along with Chen and his ridiculous cackling.

What would it be?

- - - - - - - - - -

Chanyeol's finger tightened. He took a deep breath and he raised his hand to knock the door.

"Come in" a deep voice spoke from the other side.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun stepped in the room and bowed to manager Seunghwan, who's in charge of them for the day.

"Have a seat" manager Seunghwan said and gestured them to sit on the another sofa opposite to the sofa where he was sitting.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol sat on the sofa obediently.

It was a dead silence atmosphere.

"What is it that you want to discuss about, manager-nim?" Without wasting more time, Chanyeol broke the ice with his query. Nervousness could be heard in his voice. It was shaking.

"Baekhyun" manager Seunghwan called out.

"Y-yeah, manager-nim?" Baekhyun stuttered. He could feel the lump building in his throat.

"You wanted to fix all this chaos and controversy, right?" Manager Seunghwan responded with a question.

"Actually, I had discussed this issue with the managers and the chairman" He added. "Sort of," he muttered under his breath.

"Have you heard of the rumor people had spread around recently?" Manager Seunghwan asked.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun looked at each other, Baekhyun shook his head slowly then both of them turned their head back to their manager who were looking at them like they did something wrong.

"No. Which rumor, manager-nim?" Baekhyun blinked his eyes. So many thoughts were ruling his head. What did he do wrong this time?

"The rumor about the possibility of the both of you to be dating" the manager responded.

"That's not true!" Chanyeol interrupted.

"I know it's not true"

"Then what are you going to make us do about it, manager-nim?"

"Let's just go straight to the point..." Manager Seunghwan looked like he's struggling to tell them. Baekhyun and Chanyeol wasn't ready for what's going to be told anyway.

"Become a couple," Manager Seunghwan continued. "Both of you"

"What!?" Baekhyun and Chanyeol shouted out simultaneously with eyes wide open.

What is this and what is happening?!

 

** A/N :

Anddd that's Chapter 1 for you guys! omfg, this chapter is short but it literally took me three days! Sorry. OTL

But thanks for reading and I hope you like it! Do comment below to give me motivation otherwise this fanfic would go straight into the trash. #authorproblem I need a lot of motivation guys! XD

Hopefully I will try to update and try to make a longer chapter in the future!

Until then! ^^