sehun feeling

Why Tao Leave Me? Leave Exo

dear tao...

I hate you.

I hate you to leave me alone like this.  

"I want you to fight with me, we are together. No matter what"

 

you say we must together, you said we will continue to fight. but why did you go? Dont you remember your words? I even still remember it.

 

"stay by my side, just it what I need"

stay on your side?

see ...

who's now are leaving?

 

"it's all will be fine, I promise"

see tao .... all becomes even more cluttered.

I hate you! how can you make me confused like this? think a good reason why you left.

 

tao ... what do you know? no. you certainly do not know anything, right?

 

kai always busied himself with training hard, just so that he forgets what has happened to us, exo. but I know if sometimes he cries.

 

kyungsoo hyung .... he became more reserved, even when cooking, it is only because one reason, right? he lost a figure who always steal his food.

 

Chanyeol hyung, he even always sings with emotion. You know right when he unfollow you on instagram? I saw he cry while doing it. and you know why he did it? he just wants everyone to know that he, exo, fine though they have lost one member, again. even though I know how devastated he is.

 

chen hyung, he now is not too fad anymore, because he knows the member not in good mood, the same as him.

 

Baekhyun hyung, he always tried to remain entertaining, but I know if almost every night he was crying because missing his baby panda.

 

Yixing hyung ... he really sad now, become the only one member of china is not easy for him, and he has a great responsibility in holding promise. so how can you leave the soft figure like him.

 

Suho hyung, I often saw him pensive, watching pictures of exo when it was 12, and I could see there were tears in the corner that forced to fall, don't you feel pity on him?

 

Xiumin hyung, he's always trying to look ok even if he does not, him even learned mandarin very hard together with chen hyung. I know what in his mind, who the one will be speaking Mandarin if yixing hyung not there? of course both of them.

 

And I ... Do you know I cry every night? And sometimes I have to try hard hold back my tears when being on stage. I even lost my weight just because of this. And I hate to admit that I feel depressed because of this. I've come to a psychologist secretly, and he concluded I was depressed and traumatized, waw ... Great isn't it great?

 

And exo-l... You know how disappointed they are? How mad and sad they are? I'm sure you know.

 

so tao ....

How could you do such a cruel thing to me? to exo and exo-l? do you really don't care to us anymore? So for what we together so far?

 

So... Why you do this? It's not about money or popularity, right? I know it's not about it, it's really not you.

 

But... What a reason behind this all? Please tell me tao! Don't make me confused! It's really hurt to see bad comment about you, they assumptions, so... Please tell me why?

Tell me the truth.

 

Tao ... I just wanted to say, That I love you.

 

I hope, someday you're going to tell what really happened.

you always in my heart tao, remember that i always loving you.

 

once again...

i love you tao.