Chapter 1

Of unforseen circumstances

Ravi scanned through the list of airplanes that appeared on the screen. “Seoul Airlines…2.45pm…LANDED.”

“Hyung! We gotta hurry! Song Ji’s plane just landed!” Ravi yelled at his manager.

“Hyung, calm down! She’s not going to get lost if we are not there. It’s not like she doesn’t have a phone.” Hyuk who insisted on tagging along tried to calm his hyung down.

“But-“

“He’s right, Ravi-ah. Song Ji’s already an adult, you don’t need to worry too much about her. She can take care of herself you know?” their manager stated.

 

At the airport…

“Is he serious? I thought he guaranteed that he wouldn’t be late?!” Song Ji mumbled. She was disappointed when no one welcome her at the gate. She dug out her cellphone and connected to the wifi at the airport.

Kakao Talk

Yah, where are you? I’m already at the arrival gate.

 

Won Shik

I’m already at the carpark! Do you mind coming here? I can’t really get out of my car >.< 

 

 -.- Fine. I’ll try to find your car.

 

Won Shik

We are parked at the second level, black SUV van :)

 

“We?” Song Ji thought there must be other people since he didn’t mention if he was coming alone. She shrugged her shoulders and set off to the carpark to find the vehicle. When she arrived at the carpark, Song Ji saw a van parked at the pick-up area. Without thinking much, she knocked on the window and asked “Oppa, is that you?”

The window rolled down and revealed a man whom Song Ji found familiar. “Annyeong, noona!”

“Omg! Hyuk! Is that you?” Song Ji covered . Ravi then poked his head out of the window.

“Yah! Kim Song Ji! What about me?! Don’t you miss your brother?” he yelled, pretending to sulk.

“OPPA! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!” Song Ji pinched his cheeks while Hyuk winced at his hyung.

“Uhhh…hyung, I think both of you need to calm down. We are in public!” Hyuk stated.

“Oh yeah.” Song Ji pulled her hands away and smiled sheepishly. Their manager helped Song Ji with her luggage and as she climbed into the car.

“Oh by the way Manager Go, you can drop me off at my parent’s place. Thanks!”

“Wae? Why don’t you visit our dorm first?” Ravi protested.

“Nah, I don’t want to die in the hands of your fan girls.” Song Ji said jokingly.

“Why would you? If there were any fan girls you could just say that you stay there.”

“Nah, I’ll just webcam you through Skype tonight.”

"Fine." Ravi sulked.

On the way to their parent’s house, the three of them did a fair bit of catching up as well as complaining about their lives. Before they know it, they arrived at their destination.

“Tell mom and dad that I can’t go in since I have a schedule later,” Ravi smiled apologetically. “I’ll see you online tonight then!”

“Alright! Bye Ravi! Bye Hyuk! And thanks oppa for the ride!” Manager Go smiled and waved off.

 

The van drove off and Song Ji pulled her luggage towards the apartment lift. When the door opened, she went in and pressed the number “10”. The door was closing when girl rushed to stop it with her arms.

“Omo. I’m sorry, I didn’t see you there.” Song Ji apologized.

“It’s okay! It’s not your fault!” the girl beamed at her. Song Ji smiled back as she pressed the close button. The atmosphere was awkward before the girl decided to break the silence.

“Did you just move in?”

“Huh? Me?” Song Ji was taken aback by her sudden question. She looked at the girl and realized that there was no one else around. She did a mental face palm and scolded herself for being a pabo.

“Uhh…not really. I just came back from America and I’m staying with my parents.” I replied.

“Oh… I see. You live on the 10th floor too?”

“Yeah! You too?”

“Uh-huh! I live with my roommate in a shared apartment at 10-23.”

“Hey, we are neighbors! I live in 10-22!”

“Wait, do you happen to know where Vixx’s Ravi’s house is? I heard that his family is staying around this area too.”

Song Ji froze. Never did she ever expect that she would come across a fan girl at near her parent’s house. Moreover, a fan girl that knows where they stay.

“Oh . What should I say? OK. CALM DOWN SONG JI. CALM DOWN. Just say that you don’t know who Vixx is.” Songji thought.

“U-uh, w-who’s Vixx?” Song Ji stuttered.

“Omg how can you not know them? They are the hottest trend now!”

Song Ji was taken aback by her sudden outburst of enthusiasm. “O-OH, really?”

“Of course! You should come over to my house someday and I’ll introduce my roommate and Vixx to you! Oh by the way, I’m Yoon Eun Ji. What’s your name?” the girl asked.

“Haha I’m Kim Song...” Song Ji hesitated for a while. “…Eun.”

“Nice meeting you! I hope I’ll see you soon!” Eunji bided goodbye as she reached her apartment.

“Yeah…hope to see you soon…” NOT.