Chapter 2

Left.

 

Chapter 2 of Left : Intrusion

 

 

Dara's pov

 

I woke up the next day with the biggest hang-over known to man-kind. I swear I won't drink nor touch any alcoholic beverages ever again!! 

 

I yelped in pain as I stood up, balancing myself as I hastently walked towards the kitchen to grab something to drink. I am parcthed my dearest, which is kind of ironic for I plainly drank more than a ton of Vodka. As you all know, Vodka is a drink. 

 

I swear and oathe to thee to drink with moderation if ever there is a need to really drink that unholy drink! 

 

I held on the table for support as I walked my way towards the kitchen. I grabbed unto everything that I laid eyes unto for my vision is getting more and more blurry and my head is aching even more! 

 

As I was about to continue with my journey towards my kicthen, I was stopped on my tracks by the massive poundings by my door. I hesitantly walked towards the door. Thinking about it; I don't have guests that I have invited and for the fact that it's still this early is quite suspicious. 

 

I grabbed the bat beside the door and prepared it behind my back. I slowly opened the door and readied for my attack. 

 

"Yaaah!!" I screamed as I flung the bat with the hardest I could muster. I successfully hitted the man and he groaned in pain. 

 

"WHAT'S WITH YOU?? YOU CRAZY WOMAN!! " He roared as he held unto his aching head. Cool.. we both have aching heads. 

 

"Who are you?"  I asked in a rather calm and collected manner as I set aside the bat but stil by my reach. Just to make sure, you guys. I'm that intelligent. Kekekeke

 

"Yah!! You don't remember me?" he asked experatedly. Shock and disbelief was visible on his eyes. I just looked at him, questioning if I knew him way back, or if I had met him. 

 

I squinted my eyes and tried my best and thought of the past events of my forsaken life. 

 

*think... think... think.. *

 

"A-ha!! Now I remember! You were that guy last night." I beamed as I opened the door wider for him to enter. 

 

"yeah, I am.. And this is how you repayed my good deed." he grumbled as he held unto his head. 

 

"Sorry about that. I just thought that it was a burglar or something." I averted my gaze as I fidgeted with my fingers. I heard him chuckle. I looked up only to see him laughing heartliy. 

 

"why are you LAughing?" I inquired as I am getting more and more pissed by the second. I have a gut feeling that he is laughing at me. I'm sure of that. 

 

"You thought I was a burglar?? " he said as he regained composure after the fits of laughter. 

 

"Yeah." I nodded meekly.

 

"What kind of burglar would knock on the door?" he said and then he went on with his laughing fiasco. 

 

I bit my lips in shame and glared at him. 

 

"GET OUT!" I shouted at him. He stopped laughing, he seemed to be caught off gurad with my sudden burst out. I took that chance to push him out. 

 

"hey, hey. Wait. I'm sorry okay." he apologized. I looked at him, he seemed a bit sincere with his words so I just stopped pushing him and let him inside once again. 

 

"Here." he handed me a plastic bag. I took it, curious to what's inside. I peeked inside and saw pills. 

 

"Those are for hang-overs." He noted. I smiled at this. I badly need one. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water. Once I've swallowed the med, I quickly drank. 

 

Feeling better.. finally. 

 

I went back to see him glancing at the pictures hanging and displayed. 

 

"You should really remove these." he pointed at the pictures of us. I stared at them and then, tears started pouring down. I just let them fall once again. Memories of his betryal flashed through me. It's just too much. I thought he really loved me, even just for a bit. I thought he was mine. I thought he would never do anything to hurt me. 

 

I guess I was wrong. 

 

I felt soo stupid and miserable. 

 

As much at it hurts.. 

 

I still want him back. 

 

 

Donghae's POV

 

It pains me to see her cry. I really hate it. I hate to see women cry for some jerk. 

 

I promise to help her forget that jerk that hurted her. 

 

I held her in my arms as she just continued crying. Her sobs echoing in the room. 

 

"It's okay to cry. Cry all you want, but promise me, this will be the last." I said as I continuesly soothed her back. 

 

We just stayed like that far awhile, until she stepped back and that is my cue to let go. 

 

I rested both my hands on her shoulder and looked at her. I wiped away her tears and smiled to bring up the mood. 

 

"Let's eat out. I'm hungry. Go clean up." I pushed her and off she went to her room. 

 

As I saw her retreating back, I turned around and saw th face of the guy who did this to her, Kwon Jiyong. 

 

You're gonna regret messing with her. 

 

I assure you. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------

 

We were walking our way towards some restaurant. Conicidently, we chose the same resto. We found a seat and sat there. 

 

I ordered something to eat and so did she. 

 

We were having a wonderful conversation. She's really fun to be with. 

 

I wonder why that jerk did this to her. 

 

"If you don't mind me asking. Why did you two break-up?" I asked, careful about the subject. 

 

I saw how she froze. Her once smiling face turned sour and sad. 

 

"It's okay if you don't want to talk about it." I quickly interjected. She just smiled in return and nodded. Phew, what a close one. I don't really want to let her cry in this place. that would be totally awkward. >.< 

 

"I never really imagined him to cheat on me. Sure, he wasn't the romantic type but he is trusthworthy and honest. I guess I was wrong. I was also at fault, maybe he got bored with me." she bitterly said. As much as she tried to hide the pain she felt by a smile. It was still obvious that she wasn't okay. 

 

"Just forget about him. He's just another jerk. Think of it this way. Maybe meeting him and him cheating on you is just a blessing in disguise. Maybe that break-up will lead you to your soul-mate. " I comforted her as I grasped her hand by the table. 

 

"Thank you. What's your name again?" she asked dumbly. 

 

My mood instantly broke. She was with me the whole time but she doesn't even know my name. 

 

This girl is surely weird. 

 

I calmed muyself down and held my hand out. 

 

"I'm Lee Donghae. And don't you dare forget that again!" I warned as she just chuckled and met my hand. 

 

She was back again with her usual carefree self. 

 

I'm glad I made her smile. 

 

As I was busy admiring, I mean looking at her. I noticed her stiffen all of a sudden. 

 

I looked back only to see him. 

 

Kwon Jiyong with his . 

 

The nerve of this guy! 

 

I looked back at Dara and she just kept her head low. 

 

I grabbed her hand and gathered her in my arm. I rested my arm at her waist and cooly walked past him. 

 

I saw him look at us in shock as we continued walking along. I smirked at his petrified and shocked face. 

 

Serves you right, Kwon Jiyong. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

 

Author's note: 

 

Sorry for not updating for soooo long! I truly appreciate that you guys commented and subscribed *cries in joy*.I got busy with school.  I hope you enjoyed this chapter. 

Comment and press the subscribe button! Kekekeke! (; 

 

- Majo401