Bestie

I'll Be There

    Lanna unlocked her hotel room door and instantly flopped onto the bed with a sigh of relief. "I'm so tired!" she yelled outloud as she rolled onto her back and stretched, and grabbing her phone to check her messages. Lanna started to relax and reflect back over her day. The meeting with her photographer went great. They had went over the concept for the next shoot and reviewed the pictures they took earlier that week. Lanna loved how every picture seemed to show a different side of her personality with every pose she made. She loved how the colors popped in the photos, the amazing outfits and how gorgeous she was in professional makeup,  and how interesting the themes were. She truly did love being a model even after all the things she has experienced in the industry that changed her life forever. She was very happy that she was seeing through her dreams and starting to go international, being stuck in the American industry. She would be a great international model together with her best friend. The thought made Lanna smile.

     She then started to think about other things that happened that day, mostly meeting and having ice cream with Youngbae. He had such a cute smile and seemed like a real sweetheart, and he was just so gorgeous to look at. Thinking about their conversation and time they spent together made her smile and blush. Lanna's smile then quickly faded and let out a sigh and shook her head. "That would never work with my luck," Lanna mumbled to herself. She rolled over on her side to grab her phone as she heard the snippet of GD and T.O.P.'s "Zutter" go off. She looked to see that her best friend was facetiming her, so she answered quickly. "Kiko!" Lanna yelled excitedly grinning from ear to ear. Kiko smiled and waved, "I miss you so much Lanna," she said with a playful pout on her face. "I know me too," Lanna replied pouting as well, "Where are you right now?" "I'm in Korea at the moment. What about you sweetie?" Kiko asked "I'm in Tokyo, I guess since you're in Korea that means you got to see your awesome boyfriend?" Lanna said raising her eyebrows giving her friend a nosey smirk. Kiko giggled, "Yeah we went shopping a few days ago, I believe he is in Tokyo at the moment as well." "Oh cool, so when will I meet the your lovely Jiyong huh?" Lanna asked. "Actually that is why I called," Kiko replied shyly making a face. Lanna raised an eyebrow, eyeing her best friend skeptically, "Spit it out Mizuhara."

     "Okay, Okay, I talked to Ji about how much I missed you, and wish you guys could meet each other, so he gave me a ticket for you to come with me to see them perform in Seoul tomorrow night," Kiko replied excitedly. Lanna smiled. She was so happy that her best friend at least had a good guy who cared about her and wanted her to be happy. She hoped that it could be possible for her someday, but she didn't have much hope in that, so she was at least glad that her friend could have that. It was sweet of him to invite her to their show. Even though she knew nothing about him. Kiko has been very secretive about her relationship with Jiyong for some reason. Lanna just found out about him six months ago when they last seen each other. she didn't think she would be able to make it. "I'm sorry Kiko, I don't think I will be able to make it. I don't think I will be finished with my photoshoot here in time," Lanna said sadly. "But, Lanna..I reall want you to meet him, and you're in for a big surprise and trust me you will go crazy," Kiko pouted. "I know I'm sorry hun," Lanna said. Then she suddenly got a call from her manager and asked Kiko to hold for a second. She smiled when she heard her manager's words and felt she had perfect timing. She switched back to Kiko on facetime and gave her a reassuring grin. "You are in luck little lady, looks like I should make it to Seoul by tomorrow afternoon. My photographer had a family emergency, his newborn is sick so he had to reschedule. So my manager pushed up my photoshoot in Korea, so I will see you there!!" Lanna and Kiko squealed happily. Both girls were so excited to see each other. It has been way too long. Lanna and Kiko giggled and planned outfits and Lanna tried to dig more information out of her about what concert they were attending, but Kiko wouldn't give in. They then reminisced on the past memories they shared together and talked about how their families have been. Soon Lanna started to yawn and Kiko was nodding in and out against her pillow. Lanna looked at the clock and it was already midnight and she had a 7:00 am flight. She told Kiko goodnight and she loved her and went to sleep. She was so excited to see her best friend and meet her man. She wondered if she would ever run into Youngbae again while she was in Korea. Lanna smiled at the thought and drifted off to sleep.

 


Sorry it took so long to update you guys. It has been a long week of stress and I had been dealing with carpal tunnel symptoms and hospitals. I finally got it done though and I'm so happy to find a role in my story for Kiko Mizuhara! I love her so much, It her and GD broke up I think they really suited each other. But I was so happy when I saw that I had so many views and subscribers! Thanks for making my week! ^.^ <3 Hope you enjoy and continue reading and supporting me.