Bae, the Match-Maker Dog :)

The Lazy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                   "WHY don't you date Myung Soo today?" Her mom suddenly popped out at the door of her bedroom that made her jumped in surprise. "You're bored, right? So date him instead."

                   She rolled her eyes. "Why are you insisting that I should date him, omma? You're bragging me about that since yesterday evening."

                   Her mom went inside her room and sat at the edge of her bed. "Youngmi, you're a girl and you should experience a thing called 'date'. You're 20 already and you haven't experience it yet."

                  "Whoa!" She exclaimed. "Would you mind repeating that omma? I think I'm having a nervous breakdown when you are talking."

                 "Date that handsome Myung Soo coz you haven't experience dating. You're teenage life is seriously boring."

                 "Me?" She said as she pointed herself. "You want me to date him? Have you lost your brain Omma when you're still in Paris?"

                 "YAH!" Her mom snatched one of her pillow and slapped it hard on her face. "Don't talk to your Omma like that!"

                  She grinned sheepishly. "Sorry." She said half-heartedly. "Why now? I mean, you and dad are strict when it comes to me dating with boys. Have you eaten cockroaches?"

                  "Well," Her stood up. "Myung Soo is different from those boys. One, he's way more handsome and secondly, he's an idol. He can help you becomi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter