The Truth

The Lazy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                    Youngmi bit her lower lip as she felt her tears blinding her. She felt Hyemi moved beside her as if comforting her. She couldn't contain her tears anymore. She let it flow as she watched her Myung Soo with that girl. Yes, it pains her but she couldn't take her eyes off of them. The two didn't even bother the crowd. Didn't he felt that she was there? Didn't he felt her presence? Was his love for her fade when they were in Japan?

               She gulped the lumped formed in . This was too much already! She bit her lower lip hard as she ran away from the area. Hyemi called her but she didn't stopped running. She wanted the ground to open up and swallowed her. She wanted death to come over for her!

               *Why are you toying my feelings, Myung Soo-yah?* She felt drops of rain but she didn't care. The clouds were with her. They were also crying for her. She cried as she ran. Because tears blinding her, she tripped. Her knee knocked on the pavement and she cried even more. Not because of the pain on her knee, but because of the pain inside her, eating her alive.

 

 

                     Hyemi's heart burst from seeing her cousin hurting. Youngmi ran away and she was about to follow her when she stopped short. It's not about the rain that made her stopped but she wanted to deal with this alone. She turned around and made her way to Kim Myung Soo. *You'll gonna pay for this, L. How could you toy my cousin's feelings. And that girl you're with, I'll rip her hair until she's bald, you'll see.* She gritted her teeth.

                "Hi, L." She greeted as soon as she reached them.

                "Oh, Hyemi." He smiled. Wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter