The Doe-Eyed Girl

Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Sooyoung's POV I stare blankly at my bed. How-Why..What happened!! Not knowing what to do, I first step out of my room and close the door qietly. I take out my phone and dial Jessica's number. I try to calm my abnormal beating heart and try not to get a panic-attack. While the phone is still ringing, I attempt to make sense out of this situation. There is a girl in my house. A unfamiliar beautiful girl. I have never seen her before And she is sleeping in my bed. ....Now, what? That's all I know. And god why does it take Sica so long to pick up?! She is most of the time on her phone and when she is not, she sleeps. Then the sudden realization hit me, when Sica is sleeping and someone wakes her up from her slumber, she will skin the person alive. It happened to me before and it was not the best experience. I always shudder at the memory. I whimper,..these scary days. Since then I've always send her text messages instead of phone calls, when I am not sure when she is napping or not. I instantly try to end the call, but Jessica already picked up. "What" She answers very annoyed and grumpy. This is not a good sign. "Haha, heyyy Jessica" I say very awkwardly. "What's up...girl?" I cringe at my selection of words. She huffs. "You called" Oh, no Sica giving short replys means she is in a bad mood, very bad mood. "...Were you sleeping?" I mumur, already accepting the fact that she will kill me tomorrow. "..No, don't worry, I will not skin you alive Soo." I let out a relived sigh. "It's just that Kim Taeyeon getting on my nerves." "Oh! Right! What happened there? You were super red when you came back to the classroom." I hear her gasp. "Wait, I was red?" "Yeah, we didn't say anything becuase we thought it would piss you off..." I chuckle  "Did you two do something?" "W-We did nothing! Just some work.." "Did it involve kissing?" I can practictly feel Jessica blushing like mad. "N-No! Of course not!" "You sure?"   "100%" "S-so anyways, why did you call?" I scratch my head for a moment, yeah why did I call again? Just before I wanted to answer Sica, I hear a moan behind the door. Oh, right..that is why I called. I start to panic again. "Sica,Sica!" I whisper anxious. "What,What!" "And why are you whispering!?" "Sica, there is a girl sleeping on my bed!" "WHAT, uhh...congrats Soo you finally did it-" "SICA, NOT LIKE THAT! I don't know this girl and I did not sleep with her! Really! I just went home and saw her on my bed!" "Soo, what-" "Sica, please, I need your wisdom right now." "Tell me. What. Sould. I. Do. Sica." "I'M HAVING A CRISIS RIGHT NOW! I-" "OKAY, SOO. First calm down. We can't have you get another heart attack and second it's a girl right? Just go in and wake her up." "SICA, that's a bad idea! What if she is dangerous and has a weapon with her, what is if she is fleeing from the police right now, what is if she is someone wanted and killed over 100 people already?! What if-" "SOO, stop exaggerating and just go in!" "O-okay" "Good now I will end this call and you will go in wake her up and clear this weird situation alright?" "A-alright" "Bye Soo, and tell me everything tomorrow" Why is Jessica so relaxed over this!? I mean there is a girl in my bed!! "H-hmm" I end the call and grasp my phone tightly to my chest.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter