Training

Under The Mask

Training


"So today, we will be having a class battle with 2-B." The battle instructor smirked while most of the students just groaned.

7 particular students started smirking and gave each other knowing looks. Jaehee observed her classmates and saw most of them biting their nails in nervousness, some just stared at the instructor blankly and some were even confident enough to smirk.

"So who wants to volunteer for the representative spots?" The instructor inquired and immediately 4 hands shot up.

"Park Jaehee-ssi, Park Jaehyung-ssi, Kwon Soon- " The instructor got interrupted by the said blonde.

"It's Hoshi." He corrected.

"Whatever....Hoshi-ssi and Mingyu-ssi. I need one more, anyone else?" H muttered and continued announcing the representatives.

Jaehee felt someone raise her hand beside her, she turned her head and saw Brian raising his hand with a slight smirk. The instructor nodded and wrote his name in the clipboard he was holding. The said students stood up and walked towards the front when the instructor beckoned them to stand in front.

"So I expect the 5 of you to behave and lead the class well." The instructor eyed them and walked away.

"Can anyone here control shadows?"Jaehee asked and 1 student raised their hands.

"I can.." A timid girl raised her hand and mumbled.

"What can you do?" She stood up and walked closer.

"I can make a doppleganger of someone and I can use it to blend ourselves with the shadows." She said nervously.

"Good. I might need you to make at least 2 dopplegangsers of anyone and can you try to conceal ourslves too?" Jaehee smirked and returned to her previous position.

"I'll try my best." She sad softly and pushed the rim of her glasses upwards.

"So we got that covered, is anyone here a level 5 or higehr in attack?" Jaehyung asked and leaned against the pillar.

A couple of students raised their hands and looked at the duo in fear when they saw their identical smirks. They motioned for the students to speak.

"I'm Choi Minhyun, I'm a level 6 in Fire Attack."A boy with red spiked hair said and smiled politely.

"My name is Han Dahae and I'm a level 7 in Water Attack. " A girl with dark brown hair that ended until her waist bwoed and introduced herself.

"Yoon Jaein. Level 5 in Earth Attack." A girl with thick-rimmed glasses said shortly.

"Hello! I'm Baek Yoonhyeong and I'm a lvel 8 in Wind Attack." A cheerful boy introduced himself and smiled.

"Okay then, we'll have you 4 in the back because we can't let you take too much damage." Hoshi said.

"Anyone here good in defence?" Brian stared boredly at his nervous classmates.

"I'm Jung Minji and I'm a level 6 in Water Shield." A girl with black hair and almond-shaped eyes raised her hand.

"Oh Jinhee and level 5 in Fire Shield." The self-proclaimed 'queenka' of the school stared at her manicured nails.

"My name is Oh Jinhyun and level 8 in Fire Shield." The 'so called 'queenka's brother stated.

"Ahn Jiho and level 9 in Wind Shield." A boy with short blue ombre hair said boredly.

"Hi! I'm Jeon Eunmi and I'm a level 5 in Earth Shield." A bubbly girl bounced up and down as she introduced herself.

"The 5 of you will be in the front then." Mingyu sated and smiled at the class.

"The rest who will stay in the middle can help attack or defend, it's up to you. Just try your best and challenge yourself." I said and sat down.

The instructor returned after minutes of silence and hushed whispers. He lead us to the outdoor arena where we saw 2-B standing there with confident smirks on their faces.

Well this will be fun.

We got into our position and the game started.

The defenders put up different kinds of elemental shields around us and concentrated. The girl earlier made dopplegangsers of ourselves and blended us with the surroundings. The high-leved attackers hurled elemental arrows at the enemies.

I concentrated and summoned my prized possesion, a fire phoenix. I opened my eyes as they turned bright red. I controlled my phoenix and ordered him to attack using plan C, endless fireballs to destroy their shield and weaken their defence so our attackers can start making damage.

After a few minutes, their shield completely broke and the students started attacking with no mercy. The game eneded quickly as the instructors took some of the students to the infirmary.

Fun indeed.


A/N: Heyyoo!!! I made a quick update because I was so happy about the people who subscribed to me. THANK YOU!!!!! I <3 YOU!! I hope you'll like this chapter too! Byee!! :D <3 <3 <3 :D