Werewolf Academy

Under The Mask

Werewolf Academy


"Miss Jaehee, it's time to wake up. Please come down for breakfast." A gentle voice stated outside the girl's bedroom.

A figure with long, black hair and icy blue eyes emerged from the mountain of blankets that covered the soft, light blue bed. Jaehee rubbed her eyes and flung the blackets off her slender body. She slowly walked towards the king-sized bathroom to prepare for school.

A few minutes later, she came out wearing a dark blue tie on top of a white shirt, a dark blue blazer with the school's crest on the right collar, a dark blue pleated skirt and blue converse sneakers. She walked towards her large bed and picked up her black, leather backpack.

She headed downstairs to get her breakfast which consisted of bacon, fried eggs and hot dogs. She ate her breakfast quietly while his brother chatted with his friends on his phone. Jaehee finished her breakfast and patiently waited for her brother to finally finish eating. A few minutes later, he came out with a big smile while the younegr just rolled her eyes.

"You know that you're gonna creep out the girls with that smile." She remarked.

"Shut up, I'm still handsome." He smirked and passed by her.

gaped open as she spat some curses at her idiotic brother. She catched up to him and waited by him at the bus stop where their school bus stops by. Both of them studied at Werewolf Academy a.k.a Elite Academy for humans. It was an academy for young werewolves to harness their abilities and train for future battles. It was disguised as an elite school that only selected people can study at, humans thought that it was a very mysterous school.

The bus stopped by and the siblings got on and sat at the back seat, where their friends would always be waiting. Junhyeok, Dowoon and Wonpil were talking about god knows what and Brian was looking out the window while listening to music. Jaehee sat beside Brian and slowly closed her eyes before completely drifting off to dreamland.


Jaehee felt someone shake her but she ignored it and snuggled deeper into the thing....rather the person. She frowned when she felt that it wasn't her fluffy pillow, so she opened her eyes only to find Brian smiling at her while the others just giggled.

She blushed and glared at the laughing werewolves. She hit each one of them on the head and smirked triumphantly. She stood up and slung her backpack over her shoulder and entered the huge school that was surrounded by tall, black walls and had very tight security. Everyone stared at her as she walked towards the main building. She heard several whispers, all of them seemed bad to her.

"Look at her, she thinks she's so powerful that she doesn't even talk to anyone beside Day6." A senior whispered to her friend and frowned at the said girl.

"She's so hot dude!" A young werewolf stated as he stared at her.

"Isn't she cool? She looks so mysterious and cold. She's like my idol!" Another girl fan girled and jumped around.

She just kept a pokerface and passed by them quickly. She walked to her class which was on the second floor of the building, close to the music room where she often went to calm herself. Either that or the rooftop which was often occupied by a bunch of werewolves who call themselves Seventeen.

She entered the classroom and all eyes were on her. She was used to this by now so she wasn't even fazed by this. She sat on her seat which was beside the window, she liked it there because she could see the scenery beside the school.

More and more of her classmate arrived before her history teacher entered wearing a bright smile as he greeted the class happily. He always saw the positive side of things, something Jaehee wasn't able to do, something Jaehee was envious of. She took out her notebook and pretended to take notes but she was actually dozing off and thinking about random things.

She was startled when a book suddenly landed on her desk, her face turned into surprise for a split second but quickly changed back to her usual pokerface. She looked up and saw one of her classmates, Ahn Jihyun glaring at her.

"Hey! Have you been listening to me?!" She shrieked as the students started to crowd around them.

"No." She answered and packed her things.

She was about to leave when a hand stopped her from going. She turned around and saw Jihyun fuming and starting to burn her hand but she just took her hand and left her, furious and embarassed.

She walked to her next class while cursing the girl in her head.

Stupid girls.


A/N: Hello! This is the first chapter, I hope you like it. I'm sorry if this seems to crappy or short, I just wanted to update while I still had time so yeah.... Anyway, I don't know much about Day6 but I liked their debut song so I started listening to their whole album. It's amazing!! My favorite song is Colors, what's yours? BTW Seventeen will be appearing next chapter. And thank you to all my subscribers, it really means a lot to me that you subscribed to my story. *Virtually hugs you*

Please comment and tell me what you think of the story. :D  Byeee!!!!!!