Mystery Guy

Are we Meant to be ?

*...* Sungyeol's mouth open and his fangs getting near to your neck , You shut your eyes .

"Sungyeol STOP!" Suddenly the ground came out tree roots and grab Sungyeol away from you While Dongwoo tried to control himself not to get over your blood smell .

"Arrrrrrrrrrrr!" You can see Sungyeol's eyes turn in those Red colours which scares of you .. Even though you live in Vampires world but still you never been attack by anyone before .

"L OPPA HEAL ~~ !" Yin shouted , the Others eye turned red trying to attack you as well but Lucky Yin use her Shield protector to cover You and L . She is also trying her best to Control herself...

 *Damn! L CONTROL YOURSELF!* L grab your arm and heal as fast as he can , *L oppa....this is the 2nd time...* You look at L trying his best to control like last time . Yes You know that Vampires will become eager to the blood when they smell it but Only to Humans .

*I'm a Vampire too...Not a Human... But why they all become so eager ... even other Vampires bleed , We Vampires also won't be so eager ...But why me... its Not the 1st time... * You keep thinking through your mind , but is has no Answers.

-FLASHBACK-

You was gardening outside your castle , you took the Red Rose without realizing it has Thorns on it .

"Ouch!" You quickly take a look at your Index finger which starts bleeding , Suddenly a Vampire coming fast towards you like a Wolf from the forest . 

You tried to use your Power ; Invisible but at your Young age , You don't even know how to use it . You was Scared and Frozen , cover your face hoping there will be Someone to save you .

"TAKE THIS!" You heard a familiar voice , slowly you put your hands down and saw L keep fire blasting the Vampire . At this Young age L's power is really powerful , which makes Your Father felt lucky to have this Guy to protect you When your father is not around .

Soon the Vampire turns into Ashes , You notice L actions turning weird but he's controling himself .

"C-come...Let-let me heal you-you.." L took your finger and heal .

-NORMAL POV-

Finally your wound at your arm healed . The others eyes slowly went back to normal and all of them fell on the ground .

*Even thought she's a Vampire but why her Blood smells so different?!* All of them thought in their mind .

*DING-DONG~*

"its-its Lesson time." Sungyeol quickly get himself up and went back to class in a fast speed , the others get up too and chase after Sungyeol .

*This is weird..* Sunggyu stare at you for a moment and went to catch up with his friends .

"O-oppa... What excatly is wrong..." You face turn bitter , "Omo!" You thought of Yin and L .

"Are you guys alright?!!?" You turn around and quickly grab them up slowly , "Its okay , You scared me !" Yin hug you .

"Its fine right now , Keke." You smiled , "Thanks L oppa !" You peck a Kiss on his cheek which makes him blush .

"Wel-welcome..." L eyes went wondering around , don't want to make an eye contact with you .

"Some one is Blushing~~~" Yin teased and do the same action that L did , "Yah! We-we are going to be Late!" L quickly walk his footsteps back to class , You and Yin giggled then followed L back to class too .

A mystery guy who was hiding behind the wall , saw the whole scene that happened . 

*Its time to report to Master.* The Mystery Guy smirk and disappear .

.♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

BOO~!!! LOL , 

Who might be the MYSTERY GUY ?! O_O...

.....

.....

.....

YOU?! Ah ha , Rofl 

How can it be when you're a GIRL ! :P .

Thanks for the NEW SUBSCRIBERS ! & I hope you all enjoy this storys ;) ! 

PLEASE DO COMMENT ♡

WILL UPDATE SOON ^♡^

PEACE ! ;P =D XD O~O