Another world .

Are we Meant to be ?

Three of you came out from the Dungeon door and was another world , You all will be staying at the Big Luxury house . 

Three of you didn't have excitement to this house due to your own Castle at the Vampire world is much Bigger than this .

"Aish tired ! " You yawn , "Same~!!!" Yin excising her shoulder .

"Well well , then go find your own room ? and By the way , Sir has already help us prepare everything . The School etcs . We will be going to school tomorrow So rest early ." L walk off to find his room .

"Okay..." Both of you decided to share a room together . After done everything you and yin just jump on the bed and slept.

L came inside both of your room without you and yin knowing , 

"Sleep well , ~~ " L brush away your fringe and put his lips on your forehead .

-NEXT MORNING- 

You and Yin went to the bathroom and prepare yourselves , while L was busy preparing breakfast .

" Wow smells good ! " Yin skipping down from the stairs , "Woah~ L oppa prepare?!" You was kinda shocked .

"Well i can't?" L came out while holding two plates of Raw Meat and Streak , Suddenly you and yin burst out into laughter .

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU BOTH LAUGHING AT?!" 

"Your A-a-a-APRON!! HAHAHA!!" L look down at his apron , which has Hello Kitty on it plus Pink colour .

L face blush with embarassment , he put down the plate on the table and speed up to the stairs drag you down .

You tired to pull back but he's too strong . "Damn!" You pout , After you all finish Breakfast and off to school !

"Wait !" You and Yin stopped , "What?"

" the Sun , Yin i need your help. " Yin nodded and understand . L and Yin took three umbrellas open it and put the Shield on top of the umbrellas . the Shield is transparent so people won't find out .

You all carry the umbrella and went out , soon three of you arrived to the school . the Girls can't stop looking at L .

" Humans...mmm " Yin around while looking at those guys .

" Yin , Remember we can't let those human found out we are Vampire and Control please plus you just ate your breakfast." L whisper to Yin , she nodded .

" OMO!!! HE'S SO HANDSOME!! "

" they must be New students !! "

" If only that Guy joins the Kingkas !!! "

" Kingkas? " You and Yin looked at each other , " that's Lame . " Both of you laughed .

" I Smell some Vampires around here . " L said , " Yeah.. "

Just then the KingKas walk pass the students starts to scream and shout . " Should be them . " You , L and Yin look at those KingKas suspiciously .

They walked pass you three , You saw one of the KingKas back .

*That Guy's back look so familiar...*

*DINGDONG~~~* 

The Students immediately auto went back to their own class , "mmm?? Why after the Bells rings everyone walks off??" You asked .

"its for telling those students go back to class." L observing every surrounding .

"Oh Lets go !" You grab L's and Yin's hand rush back to class .

 

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥