five

만세!

    It was a bit ridiculous how nervous Jihoon was for school, even he knew that. Avoiding his friends on the weekend had proven to be easier than he expected, eventually the phone calls and texts (and emails, because apparently Minghao thought that people still communicated that way) had ceased, probably thanks to Seungkwan. But avoiding the horde that he called his friends would be much harder at school, specifically homeroom, which he somehow shared with most of them. But it wasn’t like he could just ditch school. He’d never missed a day of school, a record for their school, and Choi Seungcheol wasn’t worth losing that title.

 

    So Jihoon found himself sadly trudging up the steps to his school, his ridiculously tight pants making the action must harder than necessary.

 

    Leather pants? Really?” Seungkwan had laughed when he described the outfit he picked out, “Will the school even let you wear those?”

 

    “Listen, if Seungcheol isn’t gonna date me, I might as well make him see what he’s missing out on.” Jihoon explained.

 

    But apparently he wasn’t the only one who thought the idea was great. Jihoon frowned as another whistle sounded out from behind him. God, there were so many s at his school. It would be worth it though; Seungcheol had always had a thing for tight clothes, something Jihoon had realized freshman year. They had gone to a senior’s party, invited only because Seungcheol’s big brother was in with the popular kids. Jihoon had been overwhelmed, the amount of people in such close proximity making him almost immediately uncomfortable. But Seungcheol’s eyes had almost popped out of his head at the amount of tight jeans and sweaty bodies that filled the small suburban home. Jihoon had, of course, made fun of him when the older woke up hungover on his couch the next morning, but he filed away all the little information he’d found for safe-keeping. Granted, he hadn’t thought that it would be used in this way, but it was better than nothing.

 

    <><><>

 

    “, Ji.”

 

    Jihoon raised an eyebrow at Jisoo, who was scanning him up and down like he was a damn display or something. Jeonghan quickly elbowed him in his side, pulling the boy out of his trance. Jihoon looked over the couple’s shoulder to see who else was around. Hansol and Seungkwan stood to the side, the latter leaning against the lockers as he snickered. And over Jeonghan’s shoulder stood Seungcheol, staring at Jihoon in wonder.  He couldn’t help but smirk, his plan was working already.

 

“What the hell happened to you this weekend?” Jihoon’s eyes snapped back to Jeonghan as he spoke.

 

He shrugged, “I just thought I’d wear some clothes I haven’t touched in awhile.”

 

“Yeah, but you haven’t worn pants that tight since your emo phase sophomore year.”

 

Jihoon usually wouldn’t let Jeonghan off with a comment like that, but today was different. The sole purpose of today was to make Seungcheol jealous, to make him see what he could’ve had if he hadn’t been so blind. So instead Jihoon shrugged again, closing his locker door and looking Seungcheol in the eye, a smirk spreading across his face, “Cheol doesn’t seem to mind too much.”

With that, he turned and started towards homeroom, ignoring Seungkwan’s loud guffawing behind him. A blush quickly tinted his cheeks. Even though he was doing this all out of spite, it was still embarrassing as hell.


a/n: this chapter is like 500 words and i'm so sorry that it's short and also loooong overdue but i'm just so busy right now! hopefully a full length chapter will be up soon, but for now i'm just giving you this little thing that isn't really important at all but should be enough to hold y'all over for a bit <333 thank you so much for all the subs, views, votes, comments, reading through and seeing all of them makes me so extremely happy.

also, if you're interested, check out this jicheol playlist i made (i listen to it when i write fluff!!)