1. Moving on

Am I crazy or falling in love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Hyung, hyung, wake up hyung.’ Seungri shake GD who is sleeping in the  van.

‘Wae, wae wae what’s wrong?’ 

‘Have u seen the news about u and kiko? U guys are trending no.1 on naver and daum.’

 ‘God, I thought something huge happened. Let me rest Seungri ya I m so tired because of the cover shoot’ 

‘Hyung, what are u gonna do now?’

 ‘What do you mean by what to do? There’s nothing to do. We never tell the tabloids we were dating. And also it’s been more than 4 months.’ GD acted like he didn’t care. 

‘I mean what are you going to do with your relationship? Are you guys really over or is it like old times fight and peace? Or are you guys’ 

Ji yong cut off Seungri by putting his earphones and turning up the volume. Seungri stop talking when he realizes GD don’t want to talk about it. He really wanted to discuss this problem with someone so he decided to group chat with the rest of the members who are waiting for them at Music Bank.

‘Hyung have you seen the news?’

‘Yeah, I feel bad for Ji yong’s hyung. With many things happening; our album coming out and our tours, hyung is really tired and stressed these days.’ Daesung text back knowing his hyung keeps everything in his heart.

‘I wish Ji yong can share his problems with us’ Taeyang texted.

‘I don’t think ji yong hyung will share his problems with bae hyung because hyung is not S-I-N-G-L-E kekeke’ Seungri jokingly texted.

‘I am better than you who is sleeping around xD’

‘Where’s TOP hyung?’ Seungri changed the topic.

‘He’s asking the staff how much the chair in the waiting room costs. He’s in love with that piece of furni.’ Daesung text back. ‘Let’s talk when you reach here. Come quick.’

After half an hour, gd and seungri reached Music Bank. On their way to the room, Gd lightly headlock Seungri.

‘Our little ri-ri is gossiping about me behind my back right? Do you want hyung to teach u a lesson or two? Are you dumb or what? I can see the group chat too’ 

Seungri escaped from gd and run straight to their room.

‘God I should have kicked hyung out of the gchat.’ He thought. The sign in front of their room makes seungri stop “BIGBANG/GIRLS GENERATION”

GD: ‘What are you doing wasting time in front of the room? Go inside.’

Seungri pointed the sign and said ‘Hyung, look! Why don’t we get a separate room for ourselves. What do they think we are?’

Gd looked at the sign Seungri pointed and his dongsae was right. Why don’t they get a separate room ourselves after all they are BB and GG.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter