2.Moving on:1st step

Am I crazy or falling in love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

Hyoyeon POV 

Yay it’s our first live performance at MuBank for Lion Heart and You think. I m a bit nervous since I have to memorize a few more parts than I used to. But i am glad I am getting more parts and activities these days. Seohyun waved her hands in front of my eyes.

‘Earth to Hyo unnie, are you there? did u hear taeyeon unnie saying we have to stay at other group’s waiting room?'

‘Huh?Wae?’

‘Our manager misinformed Tak YeJin pd our schedules so she filled our time slots with groups who are yet to debut. Those groups are assigned to our separate room. And also most of the groups are going to come back this month so every room is occupied.’

Yuri stepped in and said ‘Yeah, manager oppa told me that it was even hard for us to come back at that scheduled date because of Yejin pd’s temper.. but since we are snsd hee hee’

Hyoyeon, ‘How come I don’t know any of this.’

All 7 members looked at Hyoyeon and shouted in unison.

‘It’s because you didn’t listen to us!!!’

‘Girls, calm down. I am just nervous about the comeback.. sorry I will pay attention to you guys from now on. The group you are saying is?’

‘It’s a secret for who didn’t listen’ The kid leader teased Hyo.

‘I don’t care sooner or later I will know keke’ Hyo said with a smirk. 

‘You are so gonna be surprised unnie’ Seohyun said as their stylists lead for their waiting room.

I thought for sure it was another girl group room like Sistar’s I was hoping to hang out with my dear Bora. Damn my predictions are always opposite. It was a boy group. So go away first point. Like Seohyunnie said I was quite surprised.That group is none other than BigBang I wonder why gd sunbae allowed us to stay I thought he values privacy the most. Whatever the case is I am happy I got to meet youngbae oppa. I can catch up with him since it has been so long since we last met.

In front of the waiting room, I could see our group name is already placed. 

Taeyeon seemed nervous and I asked Seohyun ‘What’s wrong with that grandma?’

Seohyun giggled and said, ‘She’s going to meet g dragon sunbae and I think later we all have to greet him’

My lips curved an O indicating that I get it and we marched into the room.

I could hear Seungri scream-welcome us. ‘Noona!!’ While the other members were greeting  TOP, Daesung and Seungri, our kid leader went and greet gd sunbae.

 Youngbae oppa came and hug me. He looks handsome and kind as usual. 

‘Hyo-ah how long has it been since we last met?’

‘I know right oppa I missed you so much.’

‘I missed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter