T W O

The Voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a year since we knew each other. I would be lying if I say I totally have no feelings for her, because I do.

 

Im Yoona.

 

Yuri and Youngbae would always drag the both of us out for dinner, finding excuses to leave us at the end of the meal.

 

It was so obvious that they were trying to matchmakethe both of us.

 

But, I'm not sure if she got the hint? Or if she have the same feeling like what I have for her?

 

Since last year, Youngbae had already knew her condition before I did. From the first dinner we had together, he already knew that she was going to be there. That day, after sending her home, I called Yuri and asked why didn't she tell me her condition. She replied, saying that it would be better if Yoona said it herself, which I agreed was a better idea too.

 

However, up till now, I still have no idea why she couldn't speak. But whatever it is, I would gladly accept all.

 

In a relationship, you should accecpt both the flaws and strengths of them. But wait a minute, we are still not in a relationship?

 

For the past 1 year, I've already confessed my feelings to her for more than 5 times.

 

All I got back every single time, was all rejections.

 

"Okays, go enjoy your date~ I'm going off with Yoona first!"

 

Unlike the usual, where the couple left before the both of us did, I was the one who grabbed her hand and walked out of the restaurant.

 

We walked in silent until I felt a tug on my hand.

 

I turned back, only to be greeted with the screen of her phone.

 

//Aren't you gonna tell me where are we heading to?//

 

I let out a grin, not making any reply. She allowed me to pull her away anyways.

 

Our relationship had always been like this; we were definitely more than friends but not a couple. She seemed to be fine with the current status but I wasn't.

 

Once again, I'm going to give it a try.

 

☯☯☯☯☯☯

 

"You know where this is don't you?"

 

Namsan Tower, the place when I always confessed to her.

 

I guessed she already had a clue about what I was trying to do. She placed her fingers on my lips before I could even start speaking.

 

"Yoong, you kno-"

 

I was cut off by the brightness of her screen, facing towards me.

 

//Ji, you know we can't do this... I wouldn't agree to it either. I've already said lots of time that I hope that we could just remain as friends. I'm going to be a burden on your back, you see. I can't speak! It's going to be difficult for you, for the both of us.//

 

She looked at me with her puppy eyes, trying to persuade me with her idea.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter