Who the hell are you?!

Who the hell are you?!

'I got in my car and you were sleeping in the backseat who the hell are you and how did you get into my car' au

 

 

After a long day of being shouted at by my horrible boss and a very unpleasant in counter with my ex boyfriend I stumbled into my old BMW at 11pm thinking only of how it'd feel to sleep on my comfy bed wearing my soft pj's. I opened my car and sat down with a huff and threw my man bag along with some stuff I bought earlier in the backseat. A small grunt from the back startled me while I was starting my car. I look back dreading the worse. The scene I was met with happened to be a small sleeping figure trying to make himself comfortable in the very cramped backseat of my car. Dismissing my tiredness I poke the sleeping figure with my index finger and I see him move a little at the contact. 

"How did he enter my car this is so weird" I say to no one really as the man was sleeping soundly. I poke the man on his full cheeks a little bit harder and see him budge a bit. The said man opened his eyes slowly looking at his watch first then raising his head to meet my curious gaze. A startled shriek came out of the young man (or thats how I saw him as) and he sat abruptly. 

 

"Who the hell are you. What are you doing in my car. Are you going to kill me. Oh no please I'm too young to die in the backseat of my car. Please don't kill me" I chuckle a bit at the pure horror showcased on the man's face.

 

"Oh my god are you that crazy serial killer that laughs while killing his victims. He was all over the news yesterday" the man mutters scared for his life. 

 

"First of all I'm not a serial killer. Second of all I'm the one who's supposed to fear you and third of all this is my car! I found you sprawled on the backseat and I have no idea who the hell are you" I say in one go congratulating myself secretly for being confident for once. 

 

"Wait but I opened this car using my car keys and..and I slept at the back to sober up a bit before driving back to my house" The young man slurs some of his words obviously not sober. 

 

"I'm not sure how you opened it, but this car is definitely mine. So are you going out? Or do you want me to drop you off you seem drunk" 

 

"Umm what if you're a serial killer and you're trying to get me away from here just to kill me. How am I supposed to trust someone I just met"

 

"Makes sense you shouldn't trust someone you just met. But I assure you I'm not a serial killer. I'm just an attorney at a small crappy law office two building from here who wants nothing more than to go home and sleep in his very very comfy bed" 

After contemplating a bit the young man seemed convinced.

 

"You don't seem like a serial killer. I'll take you up on that, so are you still up with the offer of dropping me off?" The young man smiles beautifully showing his white teeth. 

 

"Yes I am" I smile at him. "So where is your house?"

 

"Two streets from here actually. Next to the central market" the man comes near the back of my seat his scent entering my nostrils. He points straight ahead.

 

"Just go straight you'll enter the main street then two streets from there we'll be reaching my house" 

 

I nod understanding. I slowly drive out of the narrow street and into the main street.

 

"So what's your name" I say slicing through the awkward silence between us.

 

"My name is Jonghyun, Kim Jonghyun. What's yours?" 'Jonghyun' I say inside 'thats a nice name'.

 

"My name is Jinki. Lee Jinki" I emitate the way he said his name and I hear him chuckle. 

 

"So whats your job. You live in the very nice part of the town" I look at him as we stop because of the traffic. 

 

"Well my apartment has nothing to do with my job actually. Well it does but not really. My parents are rich as or were. They both died in an accident 6 years back, so I inherited some of my their money the other going to my sister. I also took my dad's position in his company" I was surprised by the man in front of me. How did I happen to meet someone as important as him was beyond my understanding. Jonghyun looked at me half expecting me to say something. 

 

"Oh really you don't seem rich" I mentally facepalm at my choice of words. Jonghyun laughed a bit and I smiled at his reaction. 

 

"No one has ever told me that. Its a first really" he looks at me smiling brightly and my stomach flips dramatically. The car is moving again as the traffic goes. Soon I was parking next to the luxurious apartment complex. I sigh thinking of how we're gonna separate. Somehow Jonghyun has sensed the change in my demeanor.

 

"So here is my card you can hit me up whenever you want. I really liked your company, and its something I don't feel very much so you better be grateful" he smirks up at me and unbuckles his seat belt (somewhere during the ride he came and sat in front).

 

A small smile grazes my features "Thanks Jonghyun I liked being with you too. Let's meet up sometimes that would be cool" 

 

"Text me tonight so I can have your number" he opens the door ready to leave.

 

"It was nice meeting you Jinki. Good night I'm sorry for delaying your meeting with the surface of your bed" he laughs.

 

I giggle a little too. "It was nice meeting you too" I smile widely at my new found friend. He closed the door with a bang and I see him stumble a little. As soon as he reached the door of the building he looked back and waved enthusiastically. I start my car and go back home thinking of Jonghyun's smile and how the end of this day was not as bad as I thought it would be.

 

--------

"That's the whole story" I say sipping into my smoothy.

"OH MY GOD THAT IS SO CUTEE" my best friend who has been away for a month in a business trip squeals loudly. I laugh and scoot a little bit closer to my boyfriend. 

 

"Jinki you really found yourself a very good looking boyfriend" my other best friend smirks. Both me and my boyfriend laugh.

 

"Yes I did. If Jonghyun didn't end up being drunk that night and asleep in the backseat of my car I wouldn't have known him" I kiss Jonghyun's temple sweetly. A small oh my god could be heard from the seat across. 

 

"But hyung I really believe we are fated to be. I think we might have met somewhere else later and fell in love" Jonghyun leaves a chaste kiss on my lips and smiled the smile I loved the most. 

 

"Oh you guys" my friend Kibum coos at us. "They're so cute aren't they" he directs it to Minho my other friend. "Yes they are" Minho answers back. 

 

 

The day I met him started a whole new thing and something I'm pretty sure will go on for so long. I've never loved someone as I did now and I kinda looked back at my old relationship and thought of how this cannot be compared to any of those. I look at my right and see him talking with so much enthusiasm and I can't help but kiss his cheeks. He looks at me surprise filling his face. 

 

"I love you Jjong" I say closing the distance between us.

 

"I love you too baby" Jonghyun says as we separate. 

 

"YOU GUYSSS" I hear Kibum squeal once again. 

 

-The End-

 

OH MY GOD the end was so cheesy >< 

I saw this cute au on tumblr and I couldn't help but write a Jongyu lol. I basically wrote this late at night which explains the cheesiness. 

P.S I'm really bad in commas (I kinda ignore it most of the time) I hope it didn't get on your nerves. 

 

안녕~