|2|

Skinny Jeans and Headphones.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

         Bobby tumbled out of bed as soon as a hand slaps his face.

"Owwww, what the heck mom?!"

Mrs Kim scowled and kicked Bobby in the chest again and grinned when he finally succumbed to her attacks and woke up.

"Finally, you sleepy log for a son. Its time for school. I'm not cooking you my fabulous food for dinner if you come back with a letter from your teacher about your tardiness. AGAIN"

Bobby winced at the tone his mother used. He pouted and sat straight, groaning to realise there was still 3 hours to school.

3 motherfiretrucking hours.

"Moooooom it's ing-" his mother hits him on the head repeatedly " 4 a.m.!"

"No vulgarities in the house. You told me to wake you up hours earlier for a school project." Mrs Kim glared at the accusatory tone Bobby used against her. Sighing, she dragged the still half-awake boy out of his big bed.

Bobby's eyes widened slightly as he remembered about his supposed fight with WINNER. He the ruffled his hair and sleepily muffled thanks to his mother before trudging to the empty, luxurious bathroom.

As expected of the richest kid in school.

Bobby was born with a silver sppon in his mouth since practically the day he was born. He had a fair and luxurious life. Apart from his mother's constant berating and nagging, it was basically flawless. A poor kid's dream. 

He's probably the school's IT guy: Good looks, well-toned body (Mrs Kim hates to admit it, but she like Bobby's abs far more than her husband's flabby stomach) , okay grades (not PERFECT, i mean what is he, a robot?), a smiley personality AND speaking of which, a killer smile.Just a smile and sugar-coated words and BAM, all the ladies be fallin' at his nike shoes- covered feet.

The only thing here is that he has a serious problem with girls. Jiwon is an average hot-blooded male who had one-night stands before, However, he just does it with them and practically fails to remember their name, or how they looked like.

As for dating, well, you could say he was shy.

Let me get this straight: He's shy when it comes to DATING, but is actually a complete cheesy flirt.

Bobby has that greasy type of image that would make you want to hug him, or just plain punch him in the face. Most of the time, he's pretty lucky in love but he does notice a particular girl whom he had seen once, scowling at him instead of making googly eyes at his god-like (ahem) face.

The moment he got a closer look at said girl, she promptly her heels and vanished.

To say Bobby was disinterested would be a lie, he found the girl intriguing and mysterious. He always knew everyone liked him, but who would harbour such dislike for him that they would practically be burning holes into his back?

Bobby hastily flung on his outfit: cool black shirt that screams "MONEY, BIATCHES", baggy jeans that rides low on his hips and his signature OBEY snapback. His father gave him a whole collection after finding out his son's undying love for hats besides his embarassing obsession for Winnie the Pooh bears.

Jiwon then slung his sling bag over his shoulder then stepped into his car, chaffeur already waiting and bid a hasty "goodbye, ma" to Mrs Kim before throwing her a greasy smile and stepped into the car, heading for the school for the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter