|1|

Skinny Jeans and Headphones.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaeil greeted the sun rays and groaned as her alarm rang. Checking the time to realise that she woke up 2 hours earlier than usual, she sighed and ruffled her crazed hair.

This was pretty much how she woke up. No boyfriend morning messages, no Taylor Swift alarm tune, no fret over homework, the feelings that normal highschool students feel when they wake up.

Jaeil was an average girl with a slightly bad reputation among the students for being a poor commoner unlike the rest who attended the prestigious school which she had gotten in by her scholarship for doing well in all subjects and dance.

She may not be the richest, nor did she have a model's body.

But she was certainly the most brightest bulb in the bunch, and she knew it. Though she doesn't boast about it often.

That was Jaeil. Carrying herself with a dark aura floating around her. Courteous but cold. Never too rude to be called y. It was a strategy. You could say she was well brought up. 

Unfortunately, no.

Her parents were always busy working and getting rich.

Now, she MAY be a commoner, but the definition of commoner to rich kids is: Ugly clothes and scholarships.

They didn't bother to realise Jaeil is rich as . Nobody would have even THOUGHT she was rich.

So she technically brought herself up. And that is impressive for a girl who gets lost in her own hometown and came from America, but doesn't know what an 'Americano' is.

Jaeil never had to count on anyone.She was independant, confident but not snarky.

She could easily be someone popular if she wanted to, but she doesn't.

So the perfect choice to her is wearing glasses that covers half of her face, wearing horrendous clothing, g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter