I defy you stars

Thus with a kiss, I die

"False face must hide what the false heart doth know." He quotes, the room quiet and dark, the window cracked open to let the evening sounds in. 

Seungri and Seunghyun are tangled in the same small bed that can barely fit the latter, hip pressing to hip and chest pressing to chest. Seungri loves the warmth of Seunghyun and the cold of the crisp night air surrounding them. "I don't even know what that means, maknae." Seunghyun murmurs lowly as his hold around the youngest tightens slightly, his lips gently brushing against the other's forehead lightly. "If you listened in English, you'd understand." Seungri teases, his eyes focusing for a moment on the car lights passing across the white wall before it disappears. 


"It basically means to act as if everything's normal even if everything is wrong, like putting on a mask. Haven't you read Macbeth in high school?" 
"No, I got laid in high school." 
"Shut up." 

The air becomes a little too cold for comfort and Seunghyun reluctantly shuts the window and the curtains as well. They whisper each other a goodnight and then they drift off into a peaceful slumber. 

A few weeks past and maybe Seungri wants Seunghyun to be his boyfriend. So he tells him. Stupid boy. 

Seungri wakes up with a broken heart for the next few days that Seunghyun has ignored his calls and texts. Seunghyun doesn't meet Seungri's eyes whenever they're in the practice room, doesn't even glance at him. 

Jiyong was right, ing your co-worker wasn't a good decision. 


"Maknae, I'm sorry that I've been avoiding you the past few weeks. I do like you too, but if we make this more than it should be, we could ruin it. We could ruin BIGBANG, we can't risk it. Promotions are coming up also. I hope you understand, I'm still your friend. Let's become closer as such, thanks." Seungri reads at 12 AM with a blank stare, the bright cellphone light illuminating the ceiling. 

Seungri maybe cries himself to sleep that night, his heart aching in his chest. 

Exactly a week later, they're promoting another single that dominates the charts. Wherever they go, girls are screaming their names and screaming for their attention. Little did they know, all of Seungri's attention was on Seunghyun. They perform on music shows and win some awards, they go on a few shows and laugh a bit. Everything is normal and no one notices Seungri's bleeding smile.

Seungri feels everything is normal, or at least acts like it. 

"False face must hide what the false heart doth know."