Her Phobia

She's Scared of Snakes Hyung

Five minutes later finds the nine Super Junior members stalking in front of girls' dressing room. Their occasional snickers betraying the cool demeanor they were trying to uphold so as not to let any tell tale signs escape that they were up to a mischief. Fans call them dorks and they like to live up to the reputation. Yesung sneaks in and returns with the baby python BoA brought for her incredible Inkigayo performance. They better return it in one piece lest they be on the receiving end of BoA's wrath.

Having agreed to Yeye's ingenious plan earlier - barging in to T-ara's dressing room with BoA's boa & scaring Yesung's Jiyeon and the girls off their minds - the mischief squad marches up to T-ara's dressing room with Yesung leading the way with the beast around his neck. Lee Hyukjae's not hundred percent in to this but decides to tag along anyway. He'd rather go stalk his angel's room & wait for a chance to sneak in when that  devil of a manger of hers is not around and perhaps sneak a few minutes chat with her face to face after 3 years than be a part of this stupid revenge prank. He seriously can't believe his luck or lack thereof being so near her yet can't even get a glimpse. It wasn't long after the scandal that her manager made it clear to him that Hyukjae isn't his favorite person in the world. And he has firmly stood by his words up to this date making his every attempt at an encounter with her a failure. It's not like she wanted to meet him either. That's right, she had made it clear that it's in the best interest of both of them to not bring their relationship outside SNS.

Hyukjae finds himself standing in front of T-ara's dressing room with the rest of the boys. Yesung turns the knob and the boys quietly enter. The girls are all there facing their backs to them in the process of taking a selfie. Gotcha. Yesung flashes a 60 watts smile. All seven girls are here. Wait, seven? 0_O T-ara has only six. There's an extra girl in a white flowing gown.....

Hyukjae watches in horror as his angel turns around. Aaahhhh... opens bigger than when she hits the 3 octave note in Good Day and lets out a shrill wail. The girls turn around one by one and mimic her in full force. Chaos, absolute chaos. Seven screaming girls, one victorious lad with a python around the neck, 7 hyper boys with menacing smirks & one bewildered anchovy who in the next second opens his mouth & shouts above all the shrill screams ''hyung nooo''.

He uttered the words one second too late for Yesung whose only motive was to catch Jiyeon's attention, jumps closer to IU & the serpent is only too happy to mimic his master's actions & reaches forward to eagerly sniff the delicate beauty. Hyukjae watches as everything around him seems to unravel in slow motion. IU's eyes go as big as saucepans threatening to jump out of the sockets, her bosom heaves up and down as she hyperventilates and her face turns to a tomato. In her panic stricken state IU pushes yesung & almost falls on to kangin who’s recording the whole thing. She pushes everyone around her & escapes the room in a frenzy only to have been displayed once in the history when Sirius Black escaped azkaban. The boys stand motionless bewildered by her exagerrated reaction to the adorable creature that wasn't longer than Hyukjae's belt. Clearly this wasn't what they were looking for. Suddenly it dawns on them that this could be a terrible idea of a prank.

"Hyung nooo, she has a snake phobia " Hyukjae lets out in panic and the next minute takes off after her. He can hear her 4 inch heels hitting the floor in a distance. She could injure herself, he feels worried. He could hear the girls' screams from the room now toned down. He couldn't blame Yesung for doing what he did. Afterall the poor chap had no idea about her phobia. Hyukjae found out about it by accident too. One day after a make out session at his place the two of them had decided to watch a movie and he had selected 'anacondas'. He has just inserted the DVD in to the player and hit play when she started screaming and snuggled under the blanket. She downright refused taking a look at the DVD much less watch it. He wasn't disappointed for what they did next was so much more exciting than watching a movie about two graphic snakes.

“Where is she?” For someone as tiny as her, she sure does run fast that Eunhyuk's long legs find it hard to keep up. Hyukjae's at a loss. He looks everywhere, every room, every corridor, every nook and corner. He asks everyone he encounters. She's nowhere. It's like she just vanished from the face of earth. Hyukjae desperately looks around when a thought hits him, could she be...maybe she is...she could be there. It's worth a try.

Hyukjae slowly nears the door. His heart is hammering inside his chest. He now KNOWS she's there. Yes she's in there. Hyukjae  soundlessly turns the knob of the brooms cupboard. He feels like an electric current passes through his hand. Familiar feelings fill his senses, the familiar feeling of the cold knob against his skin, the familiar scent of the brooms cupboard, the familiar figure now huddled in a bundle on the floor visibly shaking due to the shock she encountered earlier.

She looks up and he stares at her eyes for what feels like an eternity. She stares back. Three years, three years without you...Hyukjae wanna scream. Memories of love, memories of passion....   memories of her body pressed against his, memories of her lips on him, memories of the strong emotions  cloud his mind. At that moment he's SURE that she's thinking the same things. In that instant it becomes clear that wherever they go, whatever they do, whoever they are with, their hearts will always beat together. There's no running away from these emotions. They belong together.

Hyukjae kneels down in front of his angel and leans forward. Their lips meet.

THE END


Pls subscribe and comment. Lots of luv <3