His Angel

She's Scared of Snakes Hyung

Lee Hyukjae glances over at his hyung. Yesung  is slumped on the couch in the Super Junior waiting room at Inkigayo. His usual dark demeaner darker than usual, a grimace tightened across his handsome features. The day hasn't been a particularly blessed one to him. Yesung was cold shouldered by Jiyeon of T-ARA, his one time GF and now his ex. Yesung apparently wants to amend things even though she's in another man's arms, a certain Lee Don Gun aged 35yrs. Well the girl clearly has a thing for older men. Hyukjae smirks. He himself has a thing for younger girls, more specifically for a certain 'young girl in her early twenties'. Jieun, 22 is the love of his life, the apple in his eye, the source of his unquenchable thirst for love and lust.

He dated her. Oh those were the times! So scintillatingly delightful, so titillatingly amorous. But fate wasn't happy with them.On one fine day fate decided it should let Jieunah's finger slip to select a wrong pic to be tweeted. The pic unfortunately happened to be a tell tale of their amorous times together. Hell broke loose and they went separate ways, just like fate wanted.

Three years later, fate decides to bring them to the same place at the same time on Inkigayo. Super Junior is back with a new album 'Devil' and Jieun is back with a hit single 'Heart'. Their last time together in one place at one time on or off camera was the friggin awkward SBS Gayo Daejun back in 2012 which he was dragged to by his fellow members. It's not like he had any say in the matter, did he now, he was the acting leader. He just had to go. It was torture for him to watch his angel attempting to keep a straight face while people sniggered behind her back about their rumored capades. She was a little girl and she didn't deserve it. Fate was cruel.

They were in touch though, through SNS mainly. They didn't have bad blood between them. She came to accept him as sort of an elder brother she can confide in. Which was why she confided him that she was dating..again. This time it's the awkward faced brat Lee Hyun Woo. Oh well, he'd been eyeing her since forever. So it came as no surprise to him that he jumped on the wagon as soon as he let go but it was hard for him to accept his angel is in another man's arms and possibly on his bed too. He burried his surrows in multiple girls, literally ; )

When one delightful day she called him weeping to say that it's over between her and the brat, Hyukjae did all he could possible through a phone to console his angel in distress while fist pumping in utter joy. It was two contrasting emtions he was displaying verbally and physically. He didn't want her to be sad, mind you, but he didn't want her to be with another man either.

Today's Inkigayo must have been a torture for his angel. Media's been abuzz eversince it was announced that Super Junior and IU will be performing on the same stage and ELFs have been vowing to kill her if she came anywhere within 100 m of himself which given the size of the stage, was not very practical. To make matters worse for her Inkigayo was hosted by none other than her other ex, that brat. Hyukjae was thankful that everything went smoothly though the tension on the stage was as thick as a bar of soap.

At the end of the recording when he stood on the stage just a few meters away from her, his heart had thudded, his breath had hitched, his blood had pounded in his arteries, his face had flushed. His hormones were in overdrive, alright. He cursed himself for stealing a sideway glance at his angelic beauty in the white flowing gown. He was scared, scared that others would hear how fast his heart beat, how loud his blood pounded, how his breath hitch screamed lust. He was scared others would sense how attracted he was to her. He was a mess.

 ''What's wrong boo?'' Ryeowook drapes around Yesung hyung and the latter cuddles him. Hyukjae's reaction to this obvious PDA is as much can be expected from a flagpost. Yesung hyung slowly RW's hair while deep in thought while RW snuggles closer. After a while, Yesung asks out loud,

''Do you think BoA still has her python?''

Hyukjae gets a funny feeling in his stomach.


Subscribe to get the next chapter and don't forget to comment.