Endless Dream

MOONLIGHT GIRL

 

 

 

“JIYONG! JIYONG!”

I heard faint voices calling my name.  I tried opening my eyes, but my lids were too heavy.  I’m so thirsty.  My throat felt very dry.  I tried speaking, but no voice came out from my mouth.

“Why is he stil not awake?” I recognized my mother’s voice.  Is she crying?  Why can’t I move my hands?  I wanted to reach out and tell her not to worry about me.  There’s nothing wrong with me.

“It’s been three days!  Why can’t you tell what’s wrong with my son?”  It was my father talking angrily to someone. 

“We just need to wait.  There’s nothing wrong with your son.  He will wake up when he’s ready.” 

I heard my father cursed.  My mother tries to calm him down.  He must be really frustrated and helpless.

 

 

“Is Jiyong-hyung on crack lately?”

I heard some snapping and slapping.  Someone is getting beaten by several people.

“Aish, hyung.  I’m just kidding.  ”

Is that Seungri?  What did he do again?

“How long is he going to sleep?  Is he waiting for his princess to wake him up? ”

“Shut up, Seungri!”

 

 

 I slowly opened my eyes and was welcomed by darkness.  Am I blind?  I asked myself.  Why is it so dark?  I waited until my eyes adjusted in the dark and realized I was in an unfamiliar room.  The blinking light of the monitor beside the bed caught my attention.  I felt the needle on my wrist connected to the IV fluid hanging on a pole.  I removed the plaster to free myself.

I couldn’t remember how I got in the hospital.  How long have I been confined?

I found some of my clothes on a cupboard and put them on.  Discreetly, I left the hospital and got on a taxi.

It was already daylight when I reached my house.  I asked the driver to wait while I get some money to payarrow-10x10.png him.

 

 

I took a long bath and shaved my beard on the process.  I still can’t believe I was out for a week.  I guess my body is not fit enough.  I need to do a different workout   routine.

 

I was watching the news while having  breakfast  when  the  doorbell rang.  I guess they already found out I left  the hospital without  notice.  Youngbae must be so annoyed right now.  I unlocked the gate and waited for him to come in, but I heard knocks on the door.

“Did you forget my password?”  I immediately asked when I opened the door.  My jaw dropped at who was standing outside.

“I’m sorry to bother you this early, but I really need your help.  The pipe in my sink is broken and the kitchen is already flooded.  I wanted to call a plumber, but it’s too early.  Do you think you can help me? Please?”

I just stared at her.  She looks so familiar, but I’m sure it’s my first time meeting her. 

“I’m Sandara by the way.  You can call me Dara.  I live next door.”