Chap 2

Complicated Marriage

"Yah Im Yoona" 


I heard someone called me. I turned my head and see one of a hell cousin of Seo Juhyun. Why do Seo's, Hwang's, and Kwon's have to be so cold and arrogant? This tanned skin cousin of Seohyun's almost scared me to death with her nasty cold voice. "What?"


"Where's my cousin?" She asked coldly making me shiver slightly. I just shrugged my shoulders and face my phone back but only to turn back again as a hand held my left shoulder. With much annoyance, I turn around to face that Kwon again.

"I said I never seen her! Wh---" my voice went off as I shouted to a wrong person. The person who is the second oldest of Juhyun's cousins. She glared at me constantly and cleared like a president then look at her Kwon cousin.


"Where's Hyun?" I'm enough with these arrogant voices now. As much as I want to seat and play with my phone, one of Hwang's girls is preventing me. Since when did they came here? As far as I remember we three are the only people in this room.


"Ask Im Yoona" I groaned as that Kwon replied. Hwang slightly turn her face to me and eyed me from head to toe. Now, I know what a judgemental person looks like. Damn, why do I have to deserve some cousins-in-law like them? I hope they're house is not on the North Pole's icy mountain.


"Where's my cousin, cousin-in-law?" She asked me with not-so-cold voice after she noticed that I'm being weird as their cold voices always startle me. And... Cousin-in-law? 


"I-I don't know, Tiffa---" I was about to finish her name but suddenly the door opened with full force and came in, the oldest of Juhyun's cousins, the one that Kwon is currently dating, the coldest among all, Jessica Jung. "Where's Hyun?"


Instead of me answering, Tiffany told me to shut for a while and answer the ice princess. "We don't know we she is Jessi, we're asking her FIANCÉ here" 


Damn. Why does she have to emphasize that ing word? It's making me uncomfortable.


"Yoona?" Jessica turns her head towards my direction. I don't know what is going to happen but I'm very scared with these cold girls now.


"Have you seen Seohyun?" She asks.


"I don't where she is, Jessica-ssi" I answered, trying to be formal and polite. "But she said that if she's still not in home in almost midnight, I'll fetch her at Red Dragon's"


For a while, no one was speaking. What I said? Why are they so quiet when I answered Jessica's question? Did I just do something wrong?


"Red Dragon's? Isn't that a club that only rich and famous people can enter? Don't tell me she's going to drown herself again" Yuri started. Jessica nodded and look back to me.


"We'll let you take care of her, I have to go now. Yul, let's go" With that, Jessica bud goodbye to me and grabbed her girlfriend, Kwon Yuri, with her. Now, I'm left with Tiffany and her girls.


"Girls, go home. I can handle this" she spoke to them and they complied what she had commanded. After Hyeri stepped out of the door, leaving the two of us, Tiffany slowly turn her head to me. Her face shows seriousness, not a cold face like what I seen earlier.


"Be careful with her, just call me if she did something to you" she then leaves me. I'm very confused, what is she saying?


•••••


I'm on my way now on Red Dragon's. It's almost 12 am, yet, she haven't gone home. I wish I'm not seeing some of my expectations on what I will see when I will go inside the club. Red Dragon's is a club where only idols and rich people can only enter. There are many heirs here, which means I have to hide from them or else they might push me towards their bed. 


I parked my dark gray Porche on the side and get out of it as an employee jogs to me to get my keys. I said my thanks and went inside. The guards know me too well, so they let me in. As soon as my heels stepped on the carpeted floor, I turn my head from side to side as I'm trying to spot her. She's not here.


I walk to the receptionist area to ask. "Is the Seo Corp.'s Seo Juhyun here?" I asked in a heiress' tone.


The girl told me to wait and look at the computer then face me. "She's on the bar section, Miss Im" 


I thanked her and walk away to the bar and spotted her. Heck, this is what I'm expecting as soon as I find her. There she is, drinking whiskey with some girls around her flirting with her and some kiss her cheeks and the side if her lips. I don't know what's on me but I felt angry. 


"Juhyun" I called her sternly. She stopped what's she's doing and look at me in a drunken way, she's all red like a hotdog. She then get off from the grips of the girls and walk drunkenly towards me. She suddenly side hugs me and face the people who are looking at us. Well, who won't notice the heirs of a soon to be merging companies?


"Good evening, my companions! Oops.. I mean, go~od morning, LA~dies and... GentleMEN~!" She suddenly shouted. 


"This is Im Yoona, my fi~anće! I'm you're fiancé right, ba~by?" She shouted in a drunk way which makes me embarrass on how she introduced me. Even everyone are enjoying this show of hers.


"Baby~ why are you no~t answering me~?" She pouted. I just cringe a little since she's like a baby that I want to punch.


"Aish screw what you're doing, Seo. Let's go home!" I shrugged off her arm from my shoulders and grab her but her last drunken announcement made me red. Screw , I'm denying if I tell you that angry. 


"Heard what she said~? We're going home~ to make a baby in my bed! I'm going to make one!!!"