Yes she does

Just One Kiss (2ny oneshot)

This chapter dedicated to sunshiner95. thanks for upvoting . Lots of love <3

A gentle, warm afternoon breeze teased at Tiffany’s hair,occasionally blowing her raven strands over her eyes as she concentrated and a small bead of sweat formed slowly on her eyebrows. She ignored the nuisance,seated with leg crossed over the grass , which sparsely populated with daisy or other type of flowers. The sun rays caught on her dark hair and eyes giving a glossy look to both and she felt the heat on her back.

She closed her eyes plucking the nearest flower from the ground and held it cautiously, resting her elbows on her knee. Her back arched slightly as she slouched, cracking open one eye.

It was a daisy.

She parted her lips and a steady steam of air blew out of her lungs in a relieved sigh as her shoulder lowered.her unoccupied arm then move to the rest on her opposite knee and her fingertips grazed lightly along the white petals. After circling the perimeter of the flower, she pinched one of the flower petals between her thumb and index finger.

“She love’s me.”her quiet voice did little to fill  the air as white petal drifted to grass below.

She pulled of another petal, continuing hwer cliché ritual.

“she loves me not.”

Another.

“She loves me.”

Another.

“She loves me not.”

She repeated the motion over and over until she reached the last petal, which unfortunately turned to ‘Loves me not.’simply for the sake of consistency, she plucked the final petal from the daisy she had robbed from the ground.

“She loves me not.”the words leave her lips simultenously with her exhale.

A hand delicately rested on Tiffany shoulder and she felt soft pressure and warmth against her back that could only be caused from another body.

“Silly mushrooms.” Sunny’S musical voices. In all of it flawlessness, flowed melodicallyinto her ears.

“you’re suppose to pollinate flowers. Not destroy them.” Tiffany could hear the smiles in Sunny’s voice as she felt Sunny’s hand travel from her shoulder to her wrist, arresting it in her grasp and the remaining bits of flower fell to its whilthering petals on the grass.

 The blone hair woman eyes widened and her muscle stiffened as a hand dangerously resting on her waist.

“Relax, you’re so tense,” her inflectious voice coaxed as she shifted againt Tiffany’s body.

“S-sunny yah… what are you doing here?” she stammered before swallowing the merciless slump deep inside , noting every friction the their body made.

“Well, I was going to surprise you later,” she shrugged and Tiffany attempted to ignore the tightening knot inside her stomach at every movement Sunny made.

“But I saw you playing this little game,” she continued as she picked the remain daisy, holding the stem between her skilled fingertips.

Oh god, she heard me.’

“And well, you were doing it wrong.” Sunny cocluded, now holding the stem few inches from Tiffany’s nose.

‘wrong?...’

“You see, the are’nt any petals left, which isn’t right since you landed on a wrong answer,” her thumb move underneath the yellow center of the daisy that had once attached with it counterparts, and she popped it off.

“So, you go one step further.”

Tiffany’s lips pulled up in an unseen smile and she finished what she’d started.

“She loves me.”she murmured, slightly over whisper.

“Mhhmm,” Sunny replied, wrapping her arms around Tiffany’s midsection as she nuzzled her creamy neck.

“Yes, she does.”

----------------------------------

comment juseyooooo~.. hahahahaha and upvote too.