Wooahh...

Just One Kiss (2ny oneshot)

Too busy with school /.\ . Anyway, i like this story ahhahaahhahaha. I hope you guys will like this thank you. Sub,vote comment

[unedited] many grammar mistakes and so on.

Enjoy reading..

----

 

The school bell rang. Students wenr out of their classrooms and met up with their friends then headed straight home. By the gate, a girl with long brunette hair with two braids, waiting patiently for a certain someone to show up.

“ where is she?” she mumbled wonderingly.

Suddenly, a kitty like face student popped out behind her. “Tiffany!” the young woman hugged.

“Ah, S-Sunny!” she blushed from the physical contact.

“How’s my girlfriend?” Sunny hugged tighter.

“Suf-fo-ca-ting.” Tiffany tried exhaling some air out.

"Whoops! Sorry," she let go and chuckled.

She heavily breathed and turned around. "Baby,I was just thinking that perhaps, you'd like me to-" Tiffany's senses clicked and she immediately covered herself with her book, as Sunny attempted to plant a kiss.

SMACK!

"Ouch! Pany! That hurts," she pouted sadly and rubbed her nose.

Tiffany sweat dropped and removed the book. "Err… sorry. Fast reflexes?" she apologized.

"Yeah right," Sunny stuck out her tongue.

"As I was saying. I was thinking perhaps everyday I could accompany you, home?" she asked unsurely and decided to continue, "If you do not want me to, it's fine. But I-"

Her girlfriend slipped her hand unto hers. "I'd love that, Tiffany ," she grinned happily.

Tiffany  smiled cheerfully as well, "So umm… shall we go?" She was about to walk but then stopped, feeling Sunny wasn't following.

"But! On one condition," she pulled out her index finger.

"Hn?"

"I get a good night kiss, everyday," the jet black haired female smirked and raised one eye brow.

"Why are you so persistent with this? It is ridiculous," Tiffany rolled her eyes.

"Cause we're going out," Sunny gently squeezed her hand, wanting an answer.

"Fine, I will try. Is that acceptable?" she said in a persuasive manner.

"Okay, promise me?" she pulled out her left pinky finger.

Tiffany sighed and hooked her pinky finger with Sunny 's. "Ne, I promise. It is getting dark, let's go."

The two walked together hand-in-hand and talked about their day in school and their personal matters. They were almost near Sunny's house and the two knew what they expected.

Tiffany  walked Sunny  to her door and they just stood their with the awkward silence.

"Hon … here we are," Tiffany avoided her girlfriend's eyes.

"Yes, just the two of us," Sunny hinted.

Tiffany gulped, 'Ack! This is absurd! It's just a kiss, a simple kiss! I can do this!' She closed the gap between them and glanced at Sunny's eyes.

Sunny grinned and moved in closer. 'Yes! Finally!' she thought gleefully. 'This is it! I've been waiting for this day! Pucker up Tiffany !' she closed her eyes.

Tiffany blushed furiously. 'Gah! I can't!' she moved closer and kissed her on the cheek instead, then quickly ran to the sidewalk.

Sunny opened her eyes, only feeling her cheeks being touched. 'WHAT?! THAT'S IT?!' In a surprise, she saw Tiffany already in the other side. "Huh?! Pany!"

"Um… I'll see you tomorrow! Good Night!" Tiffany ran towards the direction to her house, while hitting her forehead again and again, feeling like an idiot. 'Damn it! Damn it!

The black haired female disappointedly sighed. 'Ay, what can I do? Tiffany is just too shy.' As she walked in her house and she schemed. 'Hah! Looks like it's up to me!'

---

It was seven in the morning and Tiffany was ready to go to school. "I’m going,dad" Tiffany said, while wearing her shoes.

"Little Bee! Don't forget your lunch," her father walked to door and handed a brown bag.

"Almost, thanks dad."

While he opened the door for his daughter, he saw a black haired woman outside, sitting on the stairs. "Ah, good morning, Sunny  " he greeted cheerfully.

"Uncle! Morning!" Sunny bowed respectfully. "I came to pick up your daughter," she grinned.

He nodded and just smiled, "Why thank you, Sunny . That's so nice of you."

"Sunny?" Tiffany astonishingly saw her lover as she came out. 'What is she doing, here?'

"Hey there, sunshine!" she embraced her.

"She wanted to walk to school together. Isn't that sweet of her?" he complimented.

'Yeah…just sweet. She's up to something, I can feel it.' Tiffany sweat dropped and return the hug. "yes, just great," she forcefully grinned.

"Well then, have fun in school. Take care of my Little Bee for me, Sunny ," he waved.

Tiffany embarrassingly covered her ears, 'Ack! Daddy! Why now?!'

'Little Bee, huh?' Sunny cat grinned at the embarrassed girl . "Hai, I will. We’re going!" she waved back at Tiffany's father as he entered the house.

"Sunny, what are you doing?" Tiffany asked suspiciously.

"Hm? Having a wonderful morning walk with my Little Bee," she put her arms around her shoulder.

"Ack! I can see that… W-what I mean is about earlier," a tint of pink appeared on her cheek.

"Hmmm… since you're walking me home everyday, why don't I return the favor by walking you to school every morning?" she tilted her head on her lover's shoulder. "Is that okay with you?"

"S-sure, why not?" the american student answered nervously. 'Wait a minute! This is utterly suspicious of her…' she mused.

"Since you agreed, you wouldn't mind me giving you some morning kisses right? I do brush my teeth everyday," she eyed her girlfriend and smirked mischievously.

"W-what?" Tiffany backed away, causing Tiffany to break the closeness between them. "Y-you m-mean in s-school?!"

Sunny bobbed her head up and down, "Yep!"

"Hmph, whatever pleases you," she simply responded. 'I knew she was up to something…'

Sunny chuckled, intertwining her hands with her Little Bee and continued walking to school.

'We're here,' Tiffany looked at the building.

'Hah! We're finally here!' Sunny merrily thought. "Alright, Tiffany  I'm going to class, I'll see you later," she placed her hands on Tiffany's shoulders and moved near her .

Tiffany watched the students around her and gulped, 'Here goes…' She shyly closed her eyes, ready for Sunny's attempt.

"Hey! Sunny ! Whatzzup?!" a student with blonde hair enthusiastically greeted in the background.

"Bah!" the angry bunny stopped and faced the person behind her. "morning, Taeyeon" she said grimly. 'I had her! I was this close!'

Tiffany sighed in relief.

"Did I interrupt you with something important?" she scratched her blonde hair.

"Naw! Not at all!"Sunny  sarcastically answered.

The bell rang.

"Baby, See you at lunch," Tiffany stated and left.

"Grrr…" Sunny  growled. "Darn it, Taengoo! Let's go!" she tightly grabbed her collar and dragged her inside.

"Kaaaah! C-can't b-breathe!"

---

Tiffany sat outside by a shady tree waiting for her female companion. She simply took out her lunch. While eating, she felt two arms behind her waist. It was Sunny and she took a bite of her food.

"Hmmm… did your dad make this?" she her lips.

"Y-yes," Tiffany blushed, forking another mandu and ate it.

"You know, Little Bee…" she whispered huskily, "I didn't get a chance to do what I'd plan this morning…" She tiptoed her fingers on her girlfriend's shoulders and leaned closer.

Tiffany placed her lunch down and moved backwards, hitting the tree behind her. 'Snap! I'm trap…!'

Sunny smirked naughtily, "Looks like the cat finally caught the bee, or was it mouse?" She stopped and think, but continues, "Eh whatever! What I'm saying is that, I finally got you Ppany-yah and there's no escape."

"su-sunkyu ya … wait…" Tiffany muttered, feeling her temperature rise, from her girlfriend's warm breathing.

"Bah! I'm tired of waiting…" Sunny moved her lips closer.

Tiffany tightly closed her eyes.

Unexpectedly, an acorn hit Tiffany , making her stop. "Huh?" she rubbed the top of her head.

Tiffany blinked and looked up. To her surprise a squirrel fell down on Sunny 's face and crawled around her.

"Wah? Wah? H-hey! Ahaha! P-panyyy! G-get t-this thing off m-me!" she moved her arms frantically on her back and squirmed on the grass.

Tiffany picked up the acorn on the ground and let it stay on her hand. The squirrel sniffed and went to Tiffany and took the acorn back to its' nest.

"Sunny are you okay?" Tiffany knelt near the victimized woman.

"BAH! That's it! I give up!" Sunny exclaimed angrily and got up.

"Wait, what do you mean?" she grabbed her hand.

"It's clear to me, that we'll never do it! I'll see you later!" she fling her hand off and stomped away.

"W-wait! Sunny !" Tiffany called out with concern and sadly frowned at Sunny's upset expression. 'Sunny …'

Tiffany waited for Sunny  by the school's gate. "I hope she's alright…" she looked at her watch worriedly. A person came out of the gate and faced her. Tiffany looked at the corner of her eye, and saw Sunny just standing there. “hey bunny" she greeted with a smile.

"Hey…" she responded mildly, looking down on the ground while tapping the tip of her shoe.

"Here, let me carry those for you," Tiffany pulled out her hands, offering to bring Sunny’s books.

"Nah, I'm fine, just take me home," she replied, not looking at her.

Tiffany sighed and silently walked with her girlfriend.

'She must be still upset…' Tiffany thought worriedly. “mmm, sunkyu, are you feeling alright?" she asked, trying to eye her girlfriend.

Sunny was silent.

Tiffany bit her lips, "Nevermind…"

A couple of minutes later, they finally arrived in Sunny's front porch.

"Sun, we're here…" Tiffany declared.

"Oh… already?" Sunny saw her house. "I'll see you tomorrow morning, Good night," she lazily waved and climbed the stairs.

'Ack! I cannot stand this attitude of hers!' Tiffany followed Sunny and grabbed her wrist, dominantly pinning her against the door.

"Tiffany , the heck are you doing?" Sunny astonishingly asked.

"I'm doing what I should have done yesterday," Tiffany said regretfully.

"Huh?"

Tiffany  passionately crushed her lips with Sunny’s half open mouth. Happily, Sunny smiled and intertwined her hands with hers, kissing her back. In her surprise, her Little Bee pushed her tongue forward, wanting access and she let her. Sunny moaned, loving the softness of her lover's lips and tongue in . And they both gasped for air.

Tiffany gazed lovingly at her sparkled eyes, "Hn. Good Night Bunny…" and walked home.

Sunny placed her hand on her warm cheeks and felt butterflies inside her while she grinned happily.

"Woah…"