Final.

Disconnected

"Today, I'm going to tell her. It's now or never." Taehyung said, with a bright smile on his face despite the bad and rainy weather. It's raining so hard but that won't stop him from telling the girl he like for some time now. 

"Hyung, she already left." said the younger guy named Jungkook as he saw Taehyung with three tulips on his hand.

"Ah, really?" the only words he managed to say but the bright smile on his face didn't face; to Jungkook's surprise, Taehyung gave him a light pat on his shoulder before he runs out of the campus. 

The weather forecaster warned everyone that it's going to be a cloudy and rainy all day long.

Being the careless guy he is, Taehyung forgot his umbrella on his locker.

So he ran under the rainshower and he doesn't mind. As long as his feeling will be conveyed the day he finally earned his confidence. Rejected or not, he could care less. After his hidden feelings for this girl for almost four years, now is the only time he gathered himself and had the guts to confess. 

He's very wet as he step on the entrance of the bus, he looks like someone who just got sick because of something since he was running just to catch the last bus. 

If he can't give the flowers, might as well, call the girl through mobile phone.

"Yobosaeyo?"

As soon as he heard her voice, his face became red and bright again. Unfortunately, the signal is not good.

"Y-yobosaeyo.. actually.. I have... uhh... something.. to tell you." he said, curling his sweaty fist.

"Neh? What is it, Taehyung-ssi?"

"I.. I really like you... from the start. I don't have the guts to tell you but here I am now, I was actually going to give you something awhile ago but Jungkook said you left. I like you so much, will you--"

But all of the efforts he mad became useless when the other line beeped.

"This line is not available as of the moment. Please try again later."

He heaved a deep sigh.

For four years. 

Confessing to the person he admires the most is never easy.

From the bright aura to a gloomy one. It's raining harder and it's like comforting him. 

Not because he got rejected but he knows that he'll never get the same guts again.

"I'm going home..." he said, bowing his head slowly.

It's just Taehyung, his feelings and that rainy day.