Right person

Right Person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Play in love,but don't play with love.....

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

I took my look from clock. It was 3am but I couldn’t sleep. I missed him a lot.and worry about him.why he didn’t call me? That  was about one week since last time I saw him.

Suddenly I remember that first time that I met him. At club.

That night was one of my friend’s birthday.we went to club to celebrate her birthday. When everybody was drinking and laughing I just stared at a charismatic boy that was dancing. His dance was amazing. I couldn’t took my look. He looks so cool with that smile. When suddenly he caught my look I felt something that I never felt before.I took away my look with shy.

Many girls was around him.he looks like a player. I was busy with thinking about him when a calm voice took my attention.

“miss can I treat you a drink?” I can’t say how much I got shoked when I lifted my head and saw him.

No need to say more.that was a start for our love. I can’t see anyone except him.and it’s really hurt me when our friends tell me I should leave him. Why?why I should I leave someone that I really love and hurt both of us?i trust him.not care about what the others tell.

 

“morning mom” I went to my mom and kissed her cheek.

“morning sweetheart.”

“where is daddy and mir?”

“your daddy went to work and mir still sleep. I couldn’t wake him up.”

“hahahaha.”

“he is totally like his sister”

“I know how should wake him up.”

I was about to leave kitchen when my phone rang.i jumped exciting when I saw the name that I was waited a lot.

“kaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii”

“morning baby.hahaha.happy to hear me right?”he tease me.

“you are so bad. Do you know how much I missed you?”

“aigoo.so sorry bady.i was so busy.but I will pay.”

“how?”

“I’m your all the week.”
“reallyyyyyyyy?”

“yeah.come on i wait for you in park beside my house.”

“ok.i come right now.”

I ended the call happily.

“it was that jerk?”

I looked my mom.she looked so angry.

“mom,please don’t start again.”

“why you are so stupid?he isn’t suit for you.”

“why?”

“he isn’t a good boy.”

“you say this because you don’t know him.”

“so you think you know him very well?”

“of course.”

“if you know him why you  still didn’t find he is playing with you silly?”she shout at me angrily.

“it’s enough mom.i can’t bear this anymore.” I turned to leave but I faced to mir.

“noona,what’s wrong?why you shouting?”mir asked worriedly.

“nothing dear.”I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter