A Common Word Like I Love You

A Common Word Like I Love You

3.

27th of July

Early hours in the morning, Tiffany arrived at Taeyeon’s house.

“Taeyeon-ah, the wedding is almost done. Today, you will be the most beautiful person in the worldddddd!” said Tiffany with excitement when she walking toward Taeyeon’s bedroom.

When she first entered the bedroom, she saw Taeyeon was wearing a white wedding dress, lying on the bed, and motionless.

“Taeyeon! Taeyeon! What happen to you?!” Tiffany panicked, wiggled Taeyeon’s body, but she didn not found any trace of her body temperature.

Taeyeon was lying there, lifeless, like a broken doll.

Her eyes closed tightly, lips were smiling, as if she was just asleep.

So quiet, so beautiful.

But the coldness and stiffness of her body, told Tiffany cruelly that she was already gone.

Tiffany looked around, she saw a pile of white pills scattered around the floor and a bottle that was already opened.

Both Taeyeon’s hands were gripped tightly, like there was something important inside her hands.

Tiffany picked up the small bottle on the floor, she found out that these were sleeping pills---Lunesta.

She carefully opened Taeyeon’s right hand and found out that there were two silver rings lying inside her little hand quietly.

Upon curiosity, Tiffany slowly picked up the rings and looked through the ring hole.

There were words inscribed inside the rings---“Never & Ever”.

“Kim Taeyeon! Why are you so foolish! Today is your wedding day! Today you finally can put on your long-awaited wedding dress…”

“Kringggg”, suddenly Tiffany’s phone rang.

Tiffany picked up the phone quickly,”Hello,unnie. This is Yoona.”

“Yoona-ah, Taeyeon she…”

“Unnie don’t talk about Taeyeon unnie first, I have something important to tell you, but you can’t tell Taeyeon unnie, or not she’ll be very sad on her wedding.”

“Yoona-ah…”

“Unnie, calm down. Listen to me carefully. Sica unnie she came back, but she was found in a café shop, suicide. The café shop is playing Taeyeon unnie’s new song repeatedly…”

After hearing this terrifying news, Tiffany couldn’t help but to fell on the floor, holding her phone with trembling hands,”I also want to tell Taeyeon-ah but, she can’t heard what I said anymore. She ate a lot of sleeping pills…”

“What?! Taeyeon unnie also…” Yoona was stunned.

“Yoona-ah, what should I do now?” Tiffany collapsed into tears and knelt on the floor.

She hugged Taeyeon tightly in her arms, her tears keep dropping onto Taeyeon’s ice-cold face.

Tiffany wanted to hold Taeyeon’s hands, but she found out that her hands had clenched a sheet of paper. She took out the note and looked at it. It said “Sooyeon, I’m so sorry. I love you.”

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon in despair, Taeyeon-ah, you really love her, right?

Tiffany screamed and cried, she tried her best to hug Taeyeon, so that she could bring back the one that take a good care of her in the old days.

But no matter how hard she called, Taeyeon was still remained silent.