A Common Word Like I Love You

A Common Word Like I Love You

2.

Listening to Taeyeon’s angelic voice, Jessica can’t help but to obsess when hearing them, her clear eyes suddenly blurred.

Taeyeon’s voice had always been her favourite, she kept all the songs that was sung by Taeyeon in her phone.

Jessica likes to listen to her songs when she was tired, she will always burst into tears when listening.

Jessica likes to listen to songs loudly. But when it comes to Taeyeon’s songs, she will always turn down the volume, so that she could listen to her voice more carefully.

After the song had ended, at first one drop, then two drops and more tears flowed down from Jessica’s eyes.

Park Minyoung looked at Jessica’s misty eyes,”You still care about her?”

Jessica who was immersed in Taeyeon’s singing had just recovered, she found herself that her face was full of tears, but she did not wipe away the tears.

She gave Park Minyoung a wry smile, “She is my youth.”

“Why you didn’t tell her?”

Let all the tears ran down from her cheeks, Jessica blinked her eyes, and more tears were falling down, “That would ruin her. She is my most cherished person, I don’t want to ruin her.”

“Why? If you try, you might…”

Jessica interrupted Park Minyoung,”I left because I did not want to have this possibility.”

Park Minyoung stirred her latte, “But in the end, you end up ruining yourself.”

“Ruined myself is better than ruined her.”

Looked at Jessica’s dedication, Park Minyoung sighed, “I think this is the reason why you suddenly let go of B&E and then disappear.”

Park Minyoung continued, “Since you know that she was going to release a new song, you disappear from New York, and you open a café in Seoul.”

 “Jessica Jung, you are really a self-willed person.”

Jessica gave a wry smile, “I establish B&E for her, and now I have no reason to continue anymore. This company deserves a better person than me.”

“I spend so many years of time, but still I can’t forget her. I guess I’m not going to forget her in my whole life time.”

Park Minyoung took the last sip of the latte and shook her head, “You’re too stubborn. Sometimes you need to learn how to let go, then your life will be better and happier.”

“I’ll go right now. You…”Park Minyoung stood up, her words didn’t finish, but she did not intend to go on. Heaving a great sigh, she picked up her bag and left the café.

“Of course I understand. But I really can’t do it.” Jessica’s eyes followed Park Minyoung until she left, she glazed and murmured.

At this time, the radio came a clear voice. Once again.

“It’s a good news, everybody! Kim Taeyeon’s wedding will be held on 27th of July. Let us celebrate for the newly couple…”

Hearing this news, Jessica seemed to look lost and miserable, after a while she also can’t recover her consciousness.