Perfect Christmas

4 Days Till Christmas

Where no one loves Christmas more than Seungri, but no one loves Seungri more than BIGBANG.


Seungri was happy the holidays were coming up quick. This time of year, he could feel his general mood changing to be a bit more jollier. He smiled a lot more and called his friends a lot more. The Christmas season had to be his favourite for all these reasons and more, this year he planned to spend the holidays with s. 

He hadn't spent a lot of time with them in awhile since all they did was solo projects for the few years, so getting together for Christmas sounded amazing. He missed them, of course he wouldn't ever say that out loud. They would to death for that, he couldn't risk it. 

It will be Christmas Eve in about a week and all he could think about was how happy s were going to be with his genius presents, and no--that's not sarcasm. They were going to spend Christmas together in their dorm, just him and his hyungs. 

'On the first day of Christmas, BIGBANG gave to me, one tall child~'

"Maknae, I'm here!" Called Seunghyun from the front door, Seungri shooting out of his bed and down the hall to greet his hyung with a bright smile on his face. "Tabi hyung!" Seungri had almost jumped on the man but just settled for a quick hug and an exchange of greetings. 

"Maknae, the others won't be here for awhile, and by awhile I mean in about a few days. YG time. Sorry, I know how much this week meant to you, just know they're stuck with their families for awhile longer." 

"I'm not upset, I just made a load of cookies--" 
"Language, maknae, language!" Seunghyun had warned as he fought back a grin, threading the string through the popcorn as delicately as he could. The kernel breaking in his fingers with little effort, a whine and a complaint coming from Seungri. "Ah, hyung, why must you be so bad at this? You should just go spray the fake snow on the window." Seungri childishly huffed and a sigh from the hyung followed. He brought himself to his feet before walking to the closet to retrieve the can of "snow" as Seungri sat on the living room floor tying the popcorn together gracefully. 

Seunghyun had walked to the living room window and began to spray fake window sills with snow gathered at one side, or at least attempted to. "Ah, ing--!" 
Seungri's head had whipped over his shoulder to see that Seunghyun had managed to spray his shirt and jaw with the strange smelling chemical, his lips pulled into a scowl of frustration.

Seungri almost gave a . 

'On the second day of Christmas, BIGBANG gave to me, one goofy grin~'

"Hyung, Seung-chan, I'm here~!" boomed Daesung's voice as he walked through the door, luggage in hand and snow in his dark hair. Seungri had almost slipped as he ran down the hallway to be greeted by Daesung and his wet foot prints he had left from the door to the kitchen. "Ah, hyung! Look at what you did, I just mopped these floors!" Seungri had scolded the bashful and ashamed Daesung, but decided to only give him an earful for a second more. 

Seungri, Seunghyun, and Daesung sat in the living room as they finally brought out the Christmas tree. Daesung and Seungri were tying string to a few ornaments as Seunghyun busied himself with setting up the lights on the tree. "It's a few more days till Christmas Eve and you guys haven't even put up the tree yet, that's pretty sad. I expected more spirit, Seungri." Daesung joked with a teasing smirk as he earned a playful glare from his dongsaeng. "I was waiting for you guys. It wouldn't be fun if I did it by myself, right?"

Daesung's expression softened and he grinned sincerely, speaking quietly. "Yeah, you're right. This is much more fun, Seung-chan. Thanks."

"Ah, ing--!" Both of their heads turned to see the tree tilting dangerously close to the ground as Seunghyun had awkwardly tried to prevent the falling of it with half of his body tangled in the twinkling lights. "I swear I feel like I'm the hyung in this group." Seungri sighed. Daesung might have shuddered at the thought. Seungri spoke up again with a tone of defeat. "All right, that's enough Christmas tree work for today. Let's watch Home Alone now." 

'On the third day of Christmas, BIGBANG gave to me, one crabby leader~'

"What the !" Jiyong had screamed at the entrance as he stepped in a puddle of a mix of melted snow and mud with his expensive socks on. "Who did this?!" He demanded as his voice sounded throughout the comfy dorm. Seungri jumping out of his bed, smile never fading as he gave his leader hyung a big hug. The hyung still had a sour expression before he was distracted by Seungri's excited greetings. His scowl turning into a small grin. 

Seungri, Seunghyun, Daesung, and Jiyong were in the living room as they were trying to finish decorating the tree, Christmas tunes playing from the TV. Old and new ornaments being hung on the branches until you could barely see any green, it would've bothered Seungri on any other Christmas but this Christmas was going to be perfect. He was sure of it. 

"Ah, hyung, wait for Youngbae hyung to get here so he can put up the star~!" Seungri had basically whined as the greedy Jiyong was desperately trying to reach the top of the tree on his toes, star in hand. Seungri stared at the man before letting out a small sigh, reaching over to gently brush the man's sides with the tips of his fingers causing Jiyong to laugh and the star almost slipping out of his reaching hand. "Seungri, you almost made me kill the star! Do you know how dead you'd be if you made me kill it?" Jiyong complained with a pout formed on his lips. 

"Please, oppa, I just want to wait for Bae hyung." Seungri's lips mirrored Jiyong's exaggeratedly, batting eyelashes. Daesung could be heard making fake gagging sounds in the background. Jiyong stared at Seungri for a long moment before reluctantly giving in, a scowl appearing on his face as he gave the star decoration to his maknae. "Fine, but you have to call me oppa until Christmas Day is over." He huffed childishly. "Fine, fine--" 
"Ah, ing--!" Seungri simply rolled his eyes and didn't think of looking at whatever Seunghyun had done until Daesung and Jiyong were cracking up. "How the hell did that happen, hyung?" Daesung cackled, his hand on his stomach as he bent over slightly. He curiously turned around to see a truly amazing sight and also started to laugh along happily. 

Seunghyun had managed to trip over one of the Christmas presents and fallen straight on his onto some more presents, his back awkwardly leaning into the fake pine tree branches. He almost tried to look mad, tried. A smile that held back a laugh on his face. 

'On the fourth day of Christmas, BIGBANG gave to me, one short Santa~' 

"Honey, I'm home!" An excited Youngbae called as he set his luggage down beside him by the door, kicking off his shoes. For once, Seungri was in the living room to see one of s arrive. "Hyung, you're here! Everyone's here!" Seungri had pull Youngbae into a hug before pulling away with an almost childlike smile. "You can put up the star now!" 
"The what?" 
"The star, on the top of the tree. I saved it for you!" 

After Youngbae had placed the star on top of the tree, the other three had returned with eggnog and fruitcake from a nearby convenience store. Seungri's heart was glowing as he watched all of them talk and laugh with eachother. He had missed this more than world tours or hot girls at clubs, he missed them. 
"Ri, I have to go get something from my car." Youngbae had given a playful to him before walking to the door slipping on his shoes and jacket with his keys in hand. 

"Ho ho ho!" Interrupted the other four members conversation as Youngbae barely made it through the entrance with a big plastic bag, a Santa hat appearing on his head. He slammed the door shut behind him and Seungri was smiling so wide he couldn't feel his face, an excited laugh barely escaping him. "Ah, hyung! Are those presents?" 
"You bet your peach they are, maknae~" Youngbae replied with a laugh. The other members coming to his aid, carrying the bag to the living room to open and put the presents under the tree. 

"Thanks, Bae hyung. Thanks for bringing bigger presents than all of ours and making us look like asses." 
"Anything for you, Ri. I know how much this means to you." 
"Yah, why does everybody say that this means a lot to me?" Seungri had whined, lower lip jutted out in a pout. 
"Your midnight texts reminding us to come here for Christmas were a dead give away, Seung-chan." Daesung teased. "If it makes you feel any better, Seungri-ah, I really was excited for this too." Jiyong spoke up with a small smile. 

"I was just in it for the food." Seunghyun joked with a mouthful of fruitcake, a glass of eggnog in hand.
"There's Christmas cookies in the cabinet if you'd like, hyung." Seungri reminded him with a playful glare. 

It was Christmas Eve and everyone managed to make it time. He glanced around the room as it glowed in white Christmas lights and fuzzy decorations, the tree sparkling all kinds of colours, the laughter and smiles being shared on this snowy night. Seungri was truly happy, truly. 


"Maknae, wake up! Present time, haul !" Seungri groaned as he forced his eyes awake to see the hyung of the group looking over his bed, he blinked a few times before tiredly sitting up. "So mean, hyung." Seungri pouted, voice raspy from the deep sleep he had fell into last night. "C'mon, maknae, you wanna miss out on presents? Nah, didn't think so." He swung the youngest into his arms right from his bed, Seungri letting out a squeak as his eyes widened at the unexpected action. "Hyung, what're you doing? I'm not a girl or your woman, this is weird! Put me down, please!" Those pleads fell on deaf ears as Seunghyun carried the maknae to the living room where the rest of the members sat, waiting. 

"Finally managed to wake him up." He set Seungri down with a cheeky grin as he received a glare from the shorter man. Seungri decided to brush it off and sit beside Jiyong on the ground, eyeing the presents to pick out the ones with his name. The members following suit. 

"Hyungs, can you please open my presents first? Some say best for last, but I think first is best. You won't be disappointed." 

"Seungri-ah, why the did I get a bow tie and just a regular tie?" Jiyong complained as he stared at his presents with a look of disinterest. 
"Seung-chan...why?" Daesung chimed in in reaction to his shampoo and socks combination. 
"Ri...it's the thought that counts. Thanks for the...disco ball?" Youngbae questioned with a look of confusion as he tried to figure out what the hell he got from the youngest. 
"Maknae...ah, ing--!" Seunghyun finished as he accidentally popped open the box of cheap shot glasses, all of then tumbling onto the ground with small thuds.

Yep, this had to be the best Christmas, Seungri thought.

(CHRISTMAS IS COMING SORTA. I saw this in my notes and I realized I had to finish it...at 1 am. Kinda cheesy and fluffy lol, just randomly felt like finishing it up. Forgive me for any mistakes, thanks for reading.)