Family Vacation

Family Vacation

Friday 8:56am, Gwangju airport. Finally back in his hometown, he inhaled the sweet smell of his favourite dish. Kimchi. The feeling was great, being there with his wife Candice, his son Zander and his daughter Lexi. But the joy all ended when he caught his daughter flirting with a 20 year old airport attendant. He pulled her arm and led her away as quick as possible. "No, no, no, no, no. We came here for me, not for you to get seduced by some samurai" He said.

"Dad, come on. Aren't we supposed to have fun on this trip?" She asked.

"Fun, not spending time with some random stranger you just met ten seconds ago. You are all about to learn everything single detail about how I grew up here" He said with a smile.

"Is being in a Kpop boy band called 'BTS' a part of it?" Zander chuckled. Hoseok always got offended every time his own kids made fun of him and his band. They didn't pay much attention to his music nor really cared about how much he was succeeding in his career. 

"I'll have you know that our band is really popular nowadays" He responded.

"Yeah, because all the fan girls from this country are from planet 'woo~'" Lexi said as Zander laughed.

"Brilliant. More insults. Now, can we get going?" They all followed his lead outside the airport and handed the limo driver their luggage to put in the car. After a couple minutes, they pulled up to his personal villa and unloaded the limo. Seeing his kids already in awe, he laughed to himself before warning them to be careful. They both ran inside the house, shoving each other to find their bedroom.

"Whoa, whoa! Guys, try not break anything!" They ignored his comment and continued their route up the stairs. He shook his head from left to right with smile and gave his wife a peck on the lips.

"I'm glad we did this" She said. Candice actually felt at ease on this trip and was extremely excited to found out a lot about her husband's background. They've been planning this trip for months and she finally gets to inform herself more on the Korean culture.

"Yeah, but i'm not too sure the kids are" He smiled lovingly.

"Oh, i'm sure the kids will enjoy it. Just watch" She smiled back.

"You sure? Cause I feel like we're gonna end up finding them in a jail cell pretty soon" She playfully hit him on the arm with a shocked expression all the long while of him laughing. He gave her a kiss on the forehead before walking away to check up on Lexi and Zander.

"Where you going?" She asked confused.

"To check up on the kids. You know, to make sure they don't break anything. You got this right?" He got closer to the door and soon disappeared before she could even answer his question.

"But... Yeah. Sure. I got this" She rolled her eyes and proceeded to unload the limousine.

He got up to one of the bedrooms and already heard them yelling inches away from the room. Just his luck. The minute they arrive, they argue." Alright, alright! What's going on?" He asked breaking up the fight.

"Zander won't get out of my room" She said annoyed.

"Whoever said it was your room?" Zander asked.

"I got here first, so that means it's mine" She said.

"The hell? Who's the genius who told you that?" He laughed.

"Dad..." She turned to her father with puppy dog eyes and pouted. One trick of hers that always made him weak.

"Zander, you know your sister is..." He looked at her, thinking of a nice way to describe her and hesitated. Lexi looked back at him, waiting for him to finish his sentence without hurting her feelings.

"Sensitive. Why do you bother her?" She rolled her eyes and furrowed her eyebrows, crossing her arms in frustration.

"Do you not see the view that this room has?" He asked pointing towards the window.

"Tell you what. I'll give you 20$ just to get out of your sister's hair. How does that sound?" He gave him the cash with Zander gladly taking it out of his hand.

"Sweet" He smiled exiting the room. Hoseok smiled to himself being proud only until he looked up at his daughter, who was looking at him with disgust.

"Really?" She said. Completely surprised at the fact that money was the only way for him to solve the situation, she was left with no words to say.

"You got what you wanted, didn't you? Unpack your things and come downstairs when your done" He left the room joining his wife, who was already done taking out their baggage out of the vehicle. He gave her a hug with excitement, hands roaming around her back, getting more and more closer to her . She couldn't understand too much why he was acting this way, but then again... this is the man she married. He nuzzled his nose in her neck smelling her sweet sweet scent of her perfume.

"Mm~ you smell good, babe" Leaving kisses down her neck, she chuckled at his never-ending comical affection. With that, Lexi and Zander finished unpacking and came downstairs to find their parents displaying something they wished they've never seen.

"Oh, god. I'm color blind" Zander said.

"Imbecile. You can still see when your color blind, just not in color. God, your just as bad as uncle Yoongi" Lexi said.

"Sorry for bursting your bubble, Einstein" He replied as she rolled her eyes. Candice and Hoseok couldn't help but laugh at how adorable they were being. Even if they did fight almost every single day.

"So, where do you guys wanna go first?" Hoseok asked whilst doing a little salsa dance with a big smile on his face, raising an eyebrow for a humor. They looked at him with weird expressions not understanding what was happening at the moment. Before she knew it, Lexi was about to explode.

"Oh my god, I can't live like this" She walked back inside the Villa, shaking her head from left to right and went back upstairs to her room as her dad still kept doing his little comical dance.